Rate your MRA!

Dux Vox

Citizen
If you or someone close to you has been in an MRA in Chania please post and rate your experience!

I'm looking for things like:

1. Quality of life (do/did your leaders care about you, were they responsive to your needs)
2. Experience (are/were the leaders/players above average experience? or below average?)
3. Strategy (does/did the leadership have a solid grasp of the mechanics of the game? a plan of action for when beginner protection ends?)
4. Community (Were the people fun? a Discord Server? would you recommend to others?)
5. ++ feel free to add anything you would like to talk about!

It's always hard to find the right MRA early in a world and this can help countless new players make the right choice.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
i not is even remembering be in mra usual is just like premade sometimes is fun if premade i in is merge to other alliance and get play with new people, but not been in mra

Dux Vox

Citizen
Belle, you are definitely missing out! Playing in an MRA is the most exciting gameplay. It's like racing with no brakes. Or being on a plane that just got hijacked, and then the pilot had a heart attack.

You really never know what's gonna happen next. Very exhilarating. Would recommend you try it at least once... for a week.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Belle, you are definitely missing out! Playing in an MRA is the most exciting gameplay. It's like racing with no brakes. Or being on a plane that just got hijacked, and then the pilot had a heart attack.

You really never know what's gonna happen next. Very exhilarating. Would recommend you try it at least once... for a week.
is exact same playing with exit haha :)

one moment is ok next it
ghost-pass-dpgc.gif

half times i is never knowing what happening anyway but is fun. i think lots mra is more new people and can be frustrate watch new people learn and try doing it then feel has to try teaching and take lot time and stress and my english not best for teach people so i avoiding mra and i lot friends i like play with to so usual is group before next world even is open. i think maybe is same for lot people has play for long you make you own friends and groups you playing with

\*belle\*

Philosopher
She might not have been in an MRA but plenty of MRA's have been in her. She's not missing anything she takes it all.
i was try just changing topic to game thing you crazy nuts twisted freaking ahrhrr is swear it so much i go destroying you in game if is ever see it you or your "worst insulting word ever" friend again

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Good luck, I've quit this corrupt joke of a game due to little tarts like yourself. People like you are sick you need real life help, your filthy pathetic weak and insecure, Makes me happy to know when your looks and body have left, that your going to be alone and extremely depressed with the disgusting life choices you've made. How sad and low do you have to be to do what you do? Don't worry I'm leaving now, no plans to be back here. Disgusting whore. Go fu*k your sugar daddy for your pay check.
giphy.gif

bigbad

Newcomer
In Byblos was it not exposed you was having an affair with Exit, where his wife was contacted and resulted in you both leaving the game. All the dirty laundry posted in Byblos world chat? (not my question I have been asked to put that to you)

You deny your in love with him? you deny in Dion your personality completely changed and you did not act like a giddy little girl when he was with you, that created you to start insulting fellow alliance members? Have you ever sent Exit nudes Natalia?

Just the way you act, The way you follow, The way you are shows very clearly your in love sweat heart. It's so sad, Your so dirty no one will want you. The whole female partner is just a cover isn't it? Your alone! lonely and sad, In love with a man who you can never truly have.

\*belle\*

Philosopher
In Byblos was it not exposed you was having an affair with Exit, where his wife was contacted and resulted in you both leaving the game. All the dirty laundry posted in Byblos world chat? (not my question I have been asked to put that to you)

You deny your in love with him? you deny in Dion your personality completely changed and you did not act like a giddy little girl when he was with you, that created you to start insulting fellow alliance members? Have you ever sent Exit nudes Natalia?

Just the way you act, The way you follow, The way you are shows very clearly your in love sweat heart. It's so sad, Your so dirty no one will want you. The whole female partner is just a cover isn't it? Your alone! lonely and sad, In love with a man who you can never truly have.
me and exit just it is best friend sooooo fail again ha
secret-hand-shake-love.gif

\*belle\*

Philosopher
it you try find it way in to hurt me.

image0.gif

because not is can in game at all because is to rubish i can say so lot insults at you to but not is

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
Ok, I'm just waiting on a screen shot to be sent. Was apparently taken from Byblos world chat before it magically got deleted by the owner. Exit. Not as skilled as you are at posting media such as your irritating gifs, but I will figure it out. Soon as I receive it I will post. Apparently proof that yet again your lying and shows you are in fact in love with Exit. Which is extremely embarrassing if true.
tumblr_inline_mv6drzSTxf1rg61pd.gif

whatever i is go out byebye

bigbad

Newcomer
I intend to darling. What's the matter? you don't seem as arrogant in your replies this morning? something wrong?
Or have we actually found something that hurts the big bad Natalia Sparrow Belle. Maybe something that actually does embarrass you? So your in love with Exit? WOW Does he know? This could be extremely awkward, I'm so sorry! Sure he like's you but your just dirty used goods, more for entertainment, like a disposable item. Actually very surprised you can love anyone other than yourself (which we have seen you doing very graphicly) its cute in a sick type of way Exit and Sparrow belle! or that's how she see's it in her sad little mind. Clinging onto him... hoping, obeying his every command, following him like a little lost puppy.... Poor Natalia. Condemned to a life of loneliness due to her filthy life choices. Natalia sparrow belle is in love.... awrr!>>

\*belle\*

Philosopher
I intend to darling. What's the matter? you don't seem as arrogant in your replies this morning? something wrong?
Or have we actually found something that hurts the big bad Natalia Sparrow Belle. Maybe something that actually does embarrass you? So your in love with Exit? WOW Does he know? This could be extremely awkward, I'm so sorry! Sure he like's you but your just dirty used goods, more for entertainment, like a disposable item. Actually very surprised you can love anyone other than yourself (which we have seen you doing very graphicly) its cute in a sick type of way Exit and Sparrow belle! or that's how she see's it in her sad little mind. Clinging onto him... hoping, obeying his every command, following him like a little lost puppy.... Poor Natalia. Condemned to a life of loneliness due to her filthy life choices. Natalia sparrow belle is in love.... awrr!>>
1SDN.gif

do what is want i is not even care. byebye

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
Mate no one cares, Just throwing that out there lol. Your personal vendetta against belle is so cringe. So what if she's in love lmao no one cares!! here for grep not Jerry Springer.

Get a life mate.

dreadnaught

Senior Citizen
This idiot needs IP blocking. Genuinely thinks people actually care if belle's in love or not. This started out cool about MRA until this muppet started shouting off again. Belle must have done a real number on them. Probably some dude she hurt in these deleted threads. Just move on mate lets get back to grep, ok belles in love hahahaha stupid belle, now lets get onto grep.

Kings33593

Senior Citizen
Hey i wanna play in ur team, it seems like a fun ride lol

This idiot needs IP blocking. Genuinely thinks people actually care if belle's in love or not. This started out cool about MRA until this muppet started shouting off again. Belle must have done a real number on them. Probably some dude she hurt in these deleted threads. Just move on mate lets get back to grep, ok belles in love hahahaha stupid belle, now lets get onto grep.
i agree they killed my beautiful thread lol

Dux Vox

Citizen
How do you guys manage to turn every thread into harassing belle? Like can you post all your shit in a consolidated harras belle thread? So the rest of us can go about our business on the forums?