ebLANs Times: Issue 2 (special issue)

DeletedUser8562

The thing is that no one really cares about ebLANs within a week or two you guys will be destroyed.
Do you really think a 4 person alliance ever had shot at winning?

except chiguanas. they are an exception
and even then, they had double digit members

DeletedUser

They can, only if the world only had a bunch of Sto***es in there :eek:

DeletedUser5088

You have obivously not made it far. Four of the best players in grepo couldn't even stand up to the big alliances later..
This is a team game thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6991

This has inspired me to make this worlds 3rd Newspaper. We have Charls and Huilo's. Mine will be called "The Ithaca Tribune". Though a newspaper, it will be somewhat biased as CNN is biased to democratic view and Fox News to republican view

DeletedUser

The thing is that no one really cares about ebLANs within a week or two you guys will be destroyed.
Do you really think a 4 person alliance ever had shot at winning?
You think very narrowly) You are not the first who tells me about it, and fails.

DeletedUser

Um charl, Dechampion, and ToT are making the OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER

this isnt a newspaper, its just some insignificant alliance blowing themselve big....

you can always join Sloth Inc. If you want ;p

DeletedUser5088

You think very narrowly) You are not the first who tells me about it, and fails.

and have you ever succeeded yourself?
I bet you have never gotten through a month of a server

DeletedUser

And what newspaper you want to read? "How many houses build aweshok" etc?

DeletedUser6991

You have obivously not made it far. Four of the best players in grepo couldn't even stand up to the big alliances later..
This is a team game thisisgrepolis

These are just some alliance that can take them down at this point- Aweshock, Futurus Sanguis, Section 8, Age Of Empire, Pathogen, Killshot Alliance and a few more. As for as I can see you have one good member (your emperor) and 2 above avg players and than you

DeletedUser5088

I just looked you up Huilo....those stats are aweful. This is either your first server or you ghosted everywhere else

DeletedUser

These Russians think they can go on our forums and do what they think they can do :p