Good alliances

DeletedUser5244

You wish Stogus... Unlike AD I will fight to the end... Ask anyone from outside the 2 of our alliances and you will see they will think we are the better alliance... Noob.

And you have no idea why he left. It was on the .en server.

DeletedUser

Btw if you are looking for H3ll, you will find it once you engage us.

DeletedUser5244

Yeah :D

I'm a hothead, don't be offended :p my whole council is full of hotheads like me :D

DeletedUser

Is the same thing delibrium, just the names are "Greek cities"

You know how generation one is the Greek alphabet? Now it's Greek city names in alphabetical order

DeletedUser5244

Rh I will rim you again and again and again and again. I don't have time for this, because every chance I get you ghost before I can get you. You're just gonna ghost again and say I never rimmed you so there's no point,

DeletedUser

Bridgeburners
Head toward O44
Please.
But don't conquer me.

DeletedUser2770

Well I appreciate all the kind words especially from h3ll hunter. You have to forgive me though as I dont remember you

I left only one world and that was because my RL friend who I gamed with Shewolff died when she went in for a routine surgery and TBH I could not take gaming and seeing her name or playing the game ways to much... Not that I have to explain myself to someone I dont remember lol

RL does get to us all sometimes and have seen many close friends come and go it is just something that happens...

Wonders has changed the game a bit as ppl are playing to win...Anyone who knows AD knows my alliances dont play to win[wonders] we play to fight as that is the fun of the game and what grep was originally designed as...

Since wonders came you have everyone merging and forming uber alliances making the server stale, funny thats what happened in TAU but that was done through war and us dismantling alliances and taking in there best...

This server shall be fun and for those who have never had the opportunity to fight with me or against me consider yourself lucky to be here.... :D

Now enough with the talk time to run this server, with love and diplomacy of course

DeletedUser5244

Sorry bro, too bad about your friend, but that's not exactly what I heard.

DeletedUser7919

Well I appreciate all the kind words especially from h3ll hunter. You have to forgive me though as I dont remember you

I left only one world and that was because my RL friend who I gamed with Shewolff died when she went in for a routine surgery and TBH I could not take gaming and seeing her name or playing the game ways to much...

Oh, no. I adored her posts also. The two of you were like the tag-team of each others sentences. I'm so sorry for your loss. And the loss to her family, of course.

DeletedUser2770

Well I have played with alot of good players.... I am even lucky to have many good players on my team in both worlds...

There are many things that make up what good is. You sometimes have a good leader but he is a bad fighter or a good fighter but bad supporter and that goes on.... I think any good leader can take a persons best attributes and use them to their full potential and knows who is what and what is what.... To me I have yet to see anyone as team dedicated as deli and crego well I have but they no longer play grep lol