Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2063

My prediction. This world is chalk full of MRA's and just crap alliances from the sound of it. However, with Merciful Puppies and Lycans both in 55, I feel that the winner will be able to walk through this world without so much as a scratch, unless a strong alliance appears.

DeletedUser

I think Chief was some sort of Marine trainer in RL before he became a mod if he can do that he can certainly lead an alliance like Fruit does

DeletedUser

Sometimes people tend to lie about their status as a real life marine, soldier, sailor, or airman (not saying Chief is lying) such as people from a game I played before when Military was the main theme of all groups. Some drill instructors aren't always good at computers though but it'd be interesting to see a marine drill instructor do something on here like that.

DeletedUser

Sometimes people tend to lie about their status as a real life marine, soldier, sailor, or airman (not saying Chief is lying) such as people from a game I played before when Military was the main theme of all groups. Some drill instructors aren't always good at computers though but it'd be interesting to see a marine drill instructor do something on here like that.

I have never been in the US armed forces nor said I have been, just to set the record straight ;) I respect our troops who put their lives on the line for our freedom, but have never taken action to join. I believe King David II was saying I play like I was ;)

DeletedUser

He stated you (I assume it's you) were in the real life marine corps. It'd still be nice to see a veteran on here, give him the respect he deserves.

To stay on topic, for the alliances..
It is too early to contemplate about which will lead first but since there are very experienced people here and leading an alliance.. I'd say those alliances, such as Lycans and WDTFS, will succeed to be in the Top 5 in a few weeks. As for the others, sink due to massive recruitment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4982

It is too early to contemplate about which will lead first but since there are very experienced people here and leading an alliance.. I'd say those alliances, such as Lycans and WDTFS, will succeed to be in the Top 5 in a few weeks. As for the others, sink due to massive recruitment.

Top 5 point rankings don't mean much right now ... see you in the ABP rankings after BP ends ;)

DeletedUser6819

i hope i float by in my little rubber boat, i refuse to give in...and up

DeletedUser5088

uaJpVfk.png

More Thoughts
Hades Elite: MRA
Ghost Riders: ok, but too lose on requirement to joining
Veni Vidi Vici: More creative name than S.P.Q.R., there have a pretty good average
Trojan Tribute: need a more creative name, good average
Illyrians Hemonony: Also on Sigma fail
Lycans: Solid alliance. Great Leader
What Does the Fox Say?: My alliance, Best founder in the world :)
Resurrected: low average
55-22: I got a invite to merge with them 1 hr after I created WDTFS failure.

DeletedUser

Don't get cocky in this world, you'll end up on the boots of other alliances.

DeletedUser5088

I am not cocky I just think our alliance is better than a lot the other alliances. But it is still hard to tell since BP hasn't ended

DeletedUser

yea, takes some time to rim all the noobs and sabotage the inexperienced leaders. lol , j/k

DeletedUser

uaJpVfk.png

More Thoughts
Hades Elite: MRA
Ghost Riders: ok, but too lose on requirement to joining
Veni Vidi Vici: More creative name than S.P.Q.R., there have a pretty good average
Trojan Tribute: need a more creative name, good average
Illyrians Hemonony: Also on Sigma fail
Lycans: Solid alliance. Great Leader
What Does the Fox Say?: My alliance, Best founder in the world :)
Resurrected: low average
55-22: I got a invite to merge with them 1 hr after I created WDTFS failure.

Why thank you for your humble opinion of Veni Vidi Vici, and the compliment on our average...I'm not sure how you arrived at the opinion that we will merely "float" however...in case you didn't notice, we did obtain the Tau milestone of first alliance of 20 players or more to achieve an average of 1000 points, AND if you'll take a closer look in the rankings, you'll find we are 3rd globally so far in both ABP and DBP...not that that's an extraordinary accomplishment, but then wait til a few hours after BP is lifted, we'll give Tau something to talk about here in the forums for sure...

SO, "float", you say??? No, my friend, we are not only going to be swimming, but we will be throwing life rafts out in the water and taking on worthy players from the trash MRA's that are on this server! 8)

DeletedUser

if the world had like a 250 person alliance limit MRAS could work

DeletedUser

There was a 500 one before :p. That must of been the best world ever.

So what if you're third in ABP/DBP atm? It's because of quests