Top 12!!!

DeletedUser2039

Anyone want to get some discussion going again? Maybe the world against NO would be a good topic. :p
3JpjS.png

DeletedUser2385

Maybe the world against NO would be a good topic. :p

Sure does feel like that when you have AW and FN up your tail pipes... lol 98 players vs one measly 17 player alliance? :p

All good fun...

top12def.jpg

Edit: Oh the partying can be heard from oceans away...

DeletedUser2039

Don't forget the few random Blood Ravens players and AW's academy! Funny BR is still with AW after they swiped their best player. :p O and let's not forget VeP's plan for ocean 64 domination too!

DeletedUser

Oh oh...lol Congrats to our first 4 million point alliance, Godspeed and good hunting gentlemen.

DeletedUser2039

Damn, close to 100k average and 5 mil. I guess we can blame Cleo and Omni for that. :p

DeletedUser

Congrats to The Union!!!!! Now AW will never catch your arses!!! They don't have anymore 100K players to recruit in their neighborhood. They actually just might go after the BR. Ohhhh ohhh!!!! the inevitable is coming!

DeletedUser2039

Love you for that Ethan hahaha you didn't like Calc jumping ship and BR doing nothing about it?:p
#StirThingsUp #War #Forumhashtags !

DeletedUser3327

The rumor about our losing cities is greatly exaggerated. We looked and looked and so far, none of them seem missing. We haven't lost a thing but a couple of biremes here and there. No, Anomaly is intact. We are fine. Enjoying the battle points. Thanks.

Us give Night Warriors all our cities. Hmm, we were just thinking that it should be the other way around. Are you sure you wouldn't like to give us a few of yours? We will be very nice to your citizens. After all, we have chocolate chip cookies. (and before you say anything, I have no idea what that means.). :) The difference between Anomaly and the other alliances you have been rolling over, is we don't think this is a island version of Sim City. I will say, it has been fun finally running into Alliances that are skilled and know how to fight. It was really getting boring out there, no real challenge. I suspect that Anomaly and Night Warriors are better matched than most are willing to admit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

[spr]
3LaCd.png
[/spr]
What war between NW and Anomaly? Have you guys seen the speed one TT's that I am? This "war" will be drug out like crazy. You guys need to grow closer before the fighting starts.

DeletedUser3327

Getting 14 to 19 hours of notice before an attack hits had been very cooperative of them. We can go out, get the laundry done, floss, compete in a 26k marathon, and sleep for 8 hours before they land. To be fair though, there a few of their better players right across the border in 045 and 046 from o35 domain, so it does keep it somewhat interesting.

DeletedUser

Yet your much closer attack times have failed to yield any results...thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3109

In my opinion the only way this will work is if more NW players move into 36 and grow even more in 45. I am wondering though why NW don,t go after Spartacus or WMakers. Anomaly could easily destroy the Maelstrom Warriors in ocean 36 unless The night group and Oceanus support them. Anomaly would wreck them but they seem to love staying in one ocean or are you guys planning to take out 300?

DeletedUser2039

Maelstrom Warriors is the sister/brother alliance to Oceanus...and Night Warriors is their best ally. I don't see why they wouldn't lol.

DeletedUser

getting back to that BR and AW war, if there would be any. What I don't understand is why does the BR let the AW use them as such. It seem to me that BR are content of being an academy to AW, academy meaning being a second string alliances to their neighbors. And IMO because I have been in both alliances and I defended against both alliances. The BR if Calculon did not leave could have battle AW and take at least their cities in O53. AW players are amateur at best and they just became better because of the recruitment of Calculon and the merge with WK. Those players from those alliance is what made them better.

I was in the alliance when the AW was trying to take over a city by bob from shell shock and it took them a month to take over two cities. Mind you Shell shock was 250K alliance and AW was close to 2Mill. Until now they are still trying to take BOB cities with the help of BR at that and they still could not get in. I don't know maybe BOB is just a really good defender.

And the BS that they took over a AOS alliance in one day it was because we were an MRA with cities all over the server. At the same time we had a spy in our alliance from them who is coordinating to them every defensive maneuvers we were trying.

So getting back to topic BR can beat AW, they are just intimated by the numbers. Or some are just waiting to get converted to AW. You will see a merge soon.

Again this is IMO

DeletedUser

Eathan your whole post is laughable. First off bob was in the illuminati and geting a lot more support at the time, and it was just me and Builderbob trying to take his first city, granted it is my first time playing and I did learn a lot from those attacks, and oh ya I got a ton of BP. From day one you have tried and stir up BS. As of right now I think are whole alliances has kind of put Shell Shock on the back burner, we have much larger problems. For the AOS take over, yall never had a chance. Enough Said on that. As far as us and BR we dont use them, we ask for help and let them make their own decisions we have not once threaten them or attack them. We are friends, they can do what every they like. Oh ya you where never in AW FYI and only in BR for what a few days how much could you really know.

DeletedUser2039

Eathan your whole post is laughable. First off bob was in the illuminati and geting a lot more support at the time, and it was just me and Builderbob trying to take his first city, granted it is my first time playing and I did learn a lot from those attacks, and oh ya I got a ton of BP. From day one you have tried and stir up BS. As of right now I think are whole alliances has kind of put Shell Shock on the back burner, we have much larger problems. For the AOS take over, yall never had a chance. Enough Said on that. As far as us and BR we dont use them, we ask for help and let them make their own decisions we have not once threaten them or attack them. We are friends, they can do what every they like. Oh ya you where never in AW FYI and only in BR for what a few days how much could you really know.
3LWQ3.jpg