Float or Sink...

DeletedUser2569

Cookies alone is not enough, beginner mistake:\
Obviously you can't have cookies without having milk...

DeletedUser

Anyone notice how fast KS and DOW sank and how fast JFL is sinking :)

DeletedUser

Lol Now you want them to fail? Or are you realizing that you not only created a bad alliance but you weren't good enough to be a part of them?

I think he is just a little bit on the confused side, but at least he has the sense to see that JFL is taking itself down to an early grave. Lol. At least they are feeding the rest of us bp though so that we can grow faster. :D

DeletedUser2610

I think he is just a little bit on the confused side, but at least he has the sense to see that JFL is taking itself down to an early grave. Lol. At least they are feeding the rest of us bp though so that we can grow faster. :D
Haha agreed now back to the topic. NNCS is obviously struggling with TR so i think Sink is the verdict.

DeletedUser

Yep, I think that No More Laughing will for sure be sinking. When they couldn't take out just one TR guy that was right in the middle of them, then do they really think that they could take on TR? Granted Blhazin might just be the best player on this server when it comes to battling, but TR has a lot of other really good experienced players, where as it seems that JFL/No More Laughing has a good amount of players who would rather play sim city. I am going to say that within a month, TR passes up NML as number 1. Not because of a war or anything, but I think that they are just growing way faster, and have much more active players. NML might surprise me and pull things together, or they could go uber mra and have a 100 players to stay at the top, but I think that they have too many inactives to pull it off, and their leaders are smart enough to not go MRA. However, I must say, I believe the laughter has just begun in this world. Some people said this world wouldn't be much fun, but I think it will turn into one heck of a world. Best of luck to all of the 15 top alliances though, MRA or experienced.

DeletedUser2569

Who said this world wouldn't be fun?
Most players iv'e heard talking about this world said it looked to be a fun world.
Anyway i do agree that NML will sink sooner or later and TR will take the number 1 spot

DeletedUser

Lol Now you want them to fail? Or are you realizing that you not only created a bad alliance but you weren't good enough to be a part of them?

lol Sym you make me laugh.
Obviously I was good enough to be a part of them, the members were happy with the alliance now 3 of them are leaving tomorrow and there top members. How was JFL bad when I lead it? No need to get so jealous Sym.

DeletedUser2610

lol Sym you make me laugh.
Obviously I was good enough to be a part of them, the members were happy with the alliance now 3 of them are leaving tomorrow and there top members. How was JFL bad when I lead it? No need to get so jealous Sym.
Not jealous at all:) back to topic now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2714

if sym my man was jealous he would have taken your role...but unfortunately he likes to live up to bigger names than yours...but i agree with you PH... i liked when you led JFL back then, that way i always got a laugh when i got on....ahh Good Times :)

DeletedUser3002

Looks like my alliance is floating above some sinkers

DeletedUser271

Time to post in this thread again o.o

515950image.jpg

NML : I don't know how long they will stand, but I still think it will be short.

KANNA3 : probably the best of all the KANNAs alliances, but they still sink.

DeletedUser298

Kanna will never sink, they will just keep growing and creating more alliances lol.

DeletedUser1685

Well...looking at their numbers. And the recent threats our players are getting..We would be forced to accept >_<