Petrika and Friends (lol yeah right)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1048

He never beat me, he never took a city from an active player in Beta.

DeletedUser2154

That's your opinion. You don't wanna read it? Well have I got news for you! DON'T READ IT THEN!!!! hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Again, Datepalm you are nothing. Your alliance is nothing. You have no room to post here.

DeletedUser

CAn someone please delete this thread because all it is doing is making more enemies.

DeletedUser2154

I think it's pretty hard for AOH to make more enemies Draceus...... WSS NGNG NPNG Punk in Drublic...

DeletedUser2154

and as for the enemies, that's what makes this game fun :) this world will be the best one ive been in so far.

DeletedUser1048

When did he do that? IS there proof of that other then the guys that are hating on him because he beat them? Yeah you have attacked me a couple times when i was not online big whoope doo. Good for you lets throw a party. You are getting caught up in this so called "Phycologic warfare" You shouldnt listen to josheph or fermenting fruit are they still in beta? NO they are not.

Not only do I play in Beta but I have seen that you lost 3 cities to Red Dawn today, so instead of writing lies how about you defend your cities.

DeletedUser

it is really sad yal would start a thread to talk about petrika.All this is saying is that all of u r insecure,immature,and jealous of his playing ability.

sure he has done some things to make people upset but he isnt perfect and i know none of yal r,neither am i.This is a game to have fun not to make enemies and grudges against people u dont even know in real life.

Yes Draceus, people do take this game too seriously, but Petrika is a person that we HAVE to talk about.

DeletedUser2111

Not only do I play in Beta but I have seen that you lost 3 cities to Red Dawn today, so instead of writing lies how about you defend your cities.

Ok. I have and tried it is not my fault that my alliance wasnt able to help support me. Im in enemy terratory. I cant just defend a couple hundred attacks alone. It has not made me mad one bit. Im actually happy. Now and can move into our core ocean and fight from there insted of being a high risk target. Oh an sorry i didnt think you were still in Beta i guess your a nobody in that world never heard of you till now.

DeletedUser2111

Yes Draceus, people do take this game too seriously, but Petrika is a person that we HAVE to talk about.

No he is not. Why because he is the most FEARED in the world. Why not someone else?

DeletedUser1048

Ok. I have and tried it is not my fault that my alliance wasnt able to help support me. Im in enemy terratory. I cant just defend a couple hundred attacks alone. It has not made me mad one bit. Im actually happy. Now and can move into our core ocean and fight from there insted of being a high risk target. Oh an sorry i didnt think you were still in Beta i guess your a nobody in that world never heard of you till now.

Just saying you are spending a lot of time here for someone who is facing multiple attacks. It is not that I am a no body, many people know me. It is simply that I am not a publicity hound, petrika is but I rather not have all that attention.

DeletedUser1048

Because he declared wars on many alliance for no reason in Beta, he lost of course. Also because like we have already says he is always threatening people and does not allow you to have a normal conversation.

DeletedUser2154

Lets face it... a person who takes helpless cities from alliance members.... that's like taking candy from a baby. he's not feared. i've had more cities. just.....disliked....

DeletedUser1048

Yeah, he says a lot of threats but he has never attacked an active players, only take inactive cities. Also he would be nothing without his alliance, he uses them to clear and support his conquests on Beta but he never helped anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.