Top 12

DeletedUser1048

Not everything mate:)

I am so thankful that the merge happened.(sarcasm) I've learned alot already(more sarcasm)! For instance, Xpertogreeko(ign) was just teaching me how to get the special unit called the "Sniper", all I had to do was send him a "Few" free resources. :p

He twill send me the unit in a few hours(sarcasm)...

So HapPy for my new team!! Can't wait to test out my new unit everyone has been talking about!(sarcasm)

Greek and Tbom, r both pretty gullible. Had a whole conversation where I(one of the top attackers on katane) convinced them, that I'm a noob)...

Sarcasm...you mean you don't want us? Now where will we go? :(

DeletedUser13605

So after three sunk cs's by sons of zeus on my part. Im kinda tired, and i come on here to find out theres been a merge. I really dont want a coalition vs coalition thing in this world, but what does my opinion matter? Im just a random two man alliance lol. Also profi going hard in 45.

DeletedUser1048

So after three sunk cs's by sons of zeus on my part. Im kinda tired, and i come on here to find out theres been a merge. I really dont want a coalition vs coalition thing in this world, but what does my opinion matter? Im just a random two man alliance lol. Also profi going hard in 45.

The merge is as real as Sons of Zeus chances of rimming you.

DeletedUser13890

IF your talking about Young Guns, I mean, we got Tbom, worst leader in the game supposedly, so it might happen... If your talking about LEX and Agori Tree, then oof.

DeletedUser16126

Well, we haven't had a real top 12 in a decent while, so I will do one.

1/2. -LEX- and Co: Float I mean, I think with the three alliances they have, they have a total of about 40 solid players... Abomo is a real pain when it comes to holding sieges. My gosh, two waves of 130 LS first day, within 4hrs of each other, from the same city? Come on man, even I didn't gold that much. But all together, I think there is a lot of dead weight in the alliance, just like any other MRA.
3. Sons Of Zeus: Float Similar story to LEX in that with three alliances, they can get probably 30-40 players who are good.
4. Young Guns: Leave that up to others :)
5. Plague Doctors: Sink Sorry boys, you guys just haven't really impressed me... The one siege that I did see that you guys attempt to break, you failed... And that was while most of our stuff was still protecting my siege.
6. From Hell: See #3.
7. Veterans of Chaos: Float Haven't seen much of them, so i'm not gonna say anything one way or the other.
8. Profi: Swim Very solid core, with a solid player base. Also not many challengers over in 45 ;)
9. Sick and Twitsed: Float/Sink They are the the only real challenger in 45, and they are much more spread out. Might survive, but definitely will not win.
10. Myrmidons: Float They are spread out quite a bit, so i doubt they will really go anywhere, just they won't really die because of that as well...
11. Umbros: Sink Haven't really grown at all since we last saw them... Also, Sons Of Zeus and Co will probably eat them up.
12. -LEX- Lone Star: Alliance #3... Also, I think this is the remnants of Agori Tree...

Be aware, this is based off of what I have seen on world maps, what I have experienced so far, and info I have been told about players... I don't really have much in the way knowledge of current players, so most of these are gonna be way off. Been a great time so far though. Also, anyone from the Former Agori tree here who can explain why they merged? We have been assuming due to constant attacks, and pressure from LEX, but I always like to know for certain. :)

We also had sieges going on and its not our fault that player was so late to post anything. Clearly not a player to be counted on and weak. and has now been extinguished. i am sad to see an ally go but alot less sad to see a bad ally leave.

DeletedUser11833

Not everything mate:)
Greek and Tbom, r both pretty gullible. Had a whole conversation where I(one of the top attackers on katane) convinced them, that I'm a noob)...

Lol, you are pretty gullible if you think we are gullible. Thanks for being a good sport about all the trolling hough
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser13151

Pretty interesting that you 3 are basically the only ones writing on the externals. I hope people on Katane don't actually take you all's opinions seriously.

Pretty clear you are a group of people no-one likes...not because you play grep as a war game...but because you are so passive aggressive and arrogant about everything.

DeletedUser11833

Pretty interesting that you 3 are basically the only ones writing on the externals. I hope people on Katane don't actually take you all's opinions seriously.

Pretty clear you are a group of people no-one likes...not because you play grep as a war game...but because you are so passive aggressive and arrogant about everything.

Yeah? We're the only ones keeping this forum alive! Its kinda our calling in life. Ya know, besides trolling you guys in game as well.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser13151

Yeah? We're the only ones keeping this forum alive! Its kinda our calling in life. Ya know, besides trolling you guys in game as well.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

You trolled us? Sorry...please explain. Don't be vague...details please.

DeletedUser11833

Like that time we convinced you that we had 6 CSs wet against PD, when in reality we had the main city of your second largest player under siege (Which is ours, regardless of the 800+ LS y'all golded up to save it). That was fun!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Oh, and today we scared the crap outta you with the name change, you though Greek had gotten into your alliance and was leaking the forums, when in reality he never even left us
Good times

DeletedUser13151

Like that time we convinced you that we had 6 CSs wet against PD, when in reality we had the main city of your second largest player under siege (Which is ours, regardless of the 800+ LS y'all golded up to save it). That was fun!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Oh, and today we scared the crap outta you with the name change, you though Greek had gotten into your alliance and was leaking the forums, when in reality he never even left us
Good times
1) You hit our player while she was in ER...Wow...really stellar job for you guys:p
We don't care one way or the other about your ops on PD, fake or not:p

2) I never thought you got in...I have pm's to prove it:p So you clearly don't know what your talking about
I trolled greek for about 37 minutes...and I'm pretty sure he was too oblivious/arrogant to see it.

3) Speaking with you is a waste of time mate. TBH I'm only on the forums, so players on Katane can hear something other than your opinion.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11833

1) You hit our player while she was in ER...Wow...really stellar job for you guys:p
We don't care one way or the other about your ops on PD, fake or not:p

2) I never thought you got in...I have pm's to prove it:p So you clearly don't know what your talking about
I was trolling greek the whole time...and I'm pretty sure he was too oblivious/arrogant to see it.

3) Speaking with you is a waste of time mate. TBH I'm only speaking on the forums, so that players on Katane can hear something other than your skewed opinion.

1) Lol, we cant help that she hurt her finger. and either way, she still made you guys aware of it and tried a backsnipe with 133 horses.

2) I have PMs to prove you did believe it! :p

3) I love wasting you're time! Thanks for trying to cover my bias too!

DeletedUser13151

1) Lol, we cant help that she hurt her finger. and either way, she still made you guys aware of it and tried a backsnipe with 133 horses.

2) I have PMs to prove you did believe it! :p

3) I love wasting you're time! Thanks for trying to cover my bias too!
1) Lol, yeah, I'm not faulting you for attacking her...grep is a war game...but don't talk about it like you accomplished something amazing...you didn't...you took an opportunity...that's all. Doesn't make you guys special:p

2) Provide the pm's on the forums mate. Don't just hint at them;)

DeletedUser13151

Still waiting to hear how you trolled LEX mate.

DeletedUser11833

1) To be clear, you are okay for attacking her...grep is a war game...but don't talk about it like you accomplished something amazing...you didn't...you took an opportunity...that's it. Doesn't make you something special:p

2) Provide the pm's on the forums mate:) Don't just hint at them lols

Id say sinking over 800 LS on the first day out of BP is quite the accomplishment, and she was active enough to backsnipe and tell you guys what was happening, so hardly an opportunity. Not to mention we didn't know about the ER visit until after the siege.

Oh, and hows this for proof
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

ladyldc3-Yesterday at 2:32 PM
Why is xpertoGreek in lonestars?(edited)
Please kick him
A leader there...this
Is sort of an emergency:D
Kick him please
We can talk abt it in a minute
Not time tho
I can explain
And we can bring him back in if needed

Dave (Zeeker348)-Yesterday at 2:34 PM
LDC
You got pranked

They renamed their alliance to mock us