Trash Talk-

DeletedUser15357

It's a trash talk thread. Rats would in fact be trash. This is proven by their inability to defeat the pathetic OD alliance. My team of NN, not even being half their size or "strength" slaughtered them.. We only failed because 1 guy decided to ghost out because he couldn't handle a little pressure and then everyone else started running scared as well. Sucks, and is sad yes I know and embarrassing.

But not as bad as RATs gameplay.. Or ODs.. Or Freedom (made an example of shoots the other day), or anyone else really. I do have respect for your team though Panda. At least you guys can do something lol

DeletedUser15357

Very much speaks of your mighty team. Hahaha

We made it into top 20 ABP within 2 weeks.. Destroyed OD, passed all but the main Rats alliance in ABP as well.. IF you want to talk about "speaks of your team", please refer to previous comments on how you guys couldn't even begin to take out OD and you had to pact them and make them an academy..

"Oh, but we decided it'd be smarter to fight beer together since they're common enemy"

^ Yeah, but as I kept saying before, OD is a nothing but one big liability. Not one person in that team isn't one. And now you guys are paying for it with us taking cities and destroying your towns and people ghosting/ going inactive and etc left and right.

But yeah, I guess you could say my guys were cowards afterall since I made it CRYSTAL clear we were going to be doing a LOT of fighting. But also, little known to most, I had a few betray the team. SGTSeeker being one of them among some others. And very few of those players are still around.

So yeah, came down to people being cowards and stabbing the team in the back because they lied about wanting to be on a true fighting team. Can't help people of poor character and mindset.

This would be why I'm in Beer today, and they're gone, or not..

Now, when are you going to let me have a city?

DeletedUser14770

Mercy vs Sun - cage match place ur betts go 1vs1 gentlemans bet no help - first one to take a city withinn 10 days wins :D

DeletedUser14770

First one from each other preferably ...
See who is willing to ho without sleep the longest and spott the offline times :)

DeletedUser15357

First one from each other preferably ...
See who is willing to ho without sleep the longest and spott the offline times :)

Beasty doesn't sleep. MT did get gutzy and tried attacking me yesterday. Then recalled it ://

But, lucky for MT, I don't have a slot currently. So maybe, but it'll have to wait since I don't gold my slots :p

DeletedUser15357

To make sure you're on your toes, you've been out of action for too long :)

Well, against Rats yes. I've been mostly defending the guys. But don't worry, Beasty will be home soon :)

BTW, you decide on what city I can have yet? lol

DeletedUser15336

Oohhhhh..... Mercy got caught with his pants down!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Sunvaar have your pick of cities. It's Toy Buffet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

I know I kept complaining about no slots but with shoots giving me all this stinking BP I'm going to have like 5 slots after we're done hahaha. It's raining BPPPP!!!! : DDDDDDDD

DeletedUser15336

Go for it. Speaking of pants down, nice BP Trixie.
You pulled them up to fast. But it's nice to see you started building some walls :)
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif