Backstreet boys.

Everybody, Yeah
stack your cities, yeah
Everybody, Yeah
gold Your walls high,
Pandas back, alright

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11854

u guys wanna have a res bet on who is NeXT to quit :D? i feel everytime we start to attack somone i Wake up seeing them grey - or they can just do like roger L stack his one city in deep 64 With 7 k brimms wile all his team mates are beeing crushed :p

Yes that baffles me as well as does the gold wall there..Must be his precious...cause it sure as f**k serves no purpose

DeletedUser15357

LIL kim lyrics.

How many cities does it take to u get to the center of it :p

R kelly lyrics.

I believe i can take ur city.

Backstreet boys.

Everybody, Yeah
stack your cities, yeah
Everybody, Yeah
gold Your walls high,
Pandas back, alright

You guys don't even fight!? hahahaha All you guys did was defend and take inactives..... Heck, the it took you how long to be brave enough to send something at me? Even if it was a HC or "rebalance" or whatever.

Mayhem: In VM for two reasons:
1) I'm without a team. I know Rats won't take me in (not that I want to be in a team that has no clue how to fight much less hold their ground in a fight), Sure as heck not joining you, and your puppet had me ditched because I caught her so what sense does it make to be a sitting duck since Rats INTENSE hatred of me would have them OPing me (and they tried to do so before I became untouchable).

2) This is also a busy month for me. I do a lot of traveling and attend many business meetings. I'm out of state 3 times this month. So namely, my Grepo time would decline. Thus making more sense to enter VM then to just remain as I am (alone). Don't forget that all I ave to do is FWD one mail to Tim and the Rats leaders and then there goes your NAP with them. ;)

But don't worry, I'll be back next month <3

MT: Let's see, I was 2 weeks VM before, VM now, lost EVERY city (25+) and had to wait a whole month before truly getting back in the fight. BEFORE this, I was in top 40 attackers, you weren't even top 100 I believe.. Then with time and these events, rankings changed. If you DIDN'T have more BP than me (considering your city count being WELL more than 2x mine) I'd be majorly concerned and you would for sure be the laughing stock of the world. Also, since we all know that my city of Okaaz was the FIRST enemy city you've ever taken, we all know that your BP comes from the internals you clean out as well (or most of it at least). So nice try cowboy.

Trix: See my response to Mayhem. Now, even with this, you wouldn't fit me one on one as it is. You'd have the alliance help you and for sure your "crew", and then you'd send a nice mail to your bff NeedCoffee? telling her how Rats needs to OP me so that not only do I have less defense, I'm fighting two major alliances. I know you like a book I've read 20 times. You're MORE predictable than the entire Rats alliance.. And that's saying something.

DeletedUser14770

haha whaat we dont attack --:p i would like u 2 show me one example of this as we have been attacking non stopp for the last week against very active players like Warchild who has done a great jobb defending but he is sepperated from their main Group so that makes it difficult for him.

as for attacker rankings , dont bring that top 100 stuff after u just tried dissing me jeez i have more abp in 3 days than what u have in total.. im getting tired of this crap sunn , if u wanna see attacking get out of vm and we can have a go and i will show u what stan, warchild and a few of the others have comming at them every day and see how u like it.

i suspect that you know whats comming after that comment u just made, and i would advise you to get ur defense ready those 150 trans Worth of dlu in 56 wont do u much good i promise u that.

As for ur comment about MT, and TRIX or the ratts in generall ,

No MT is not a bp champ but he is a good player, he probably attacks only when he wants a city or to help out his team, which is a completly fair way of doing not everyone can be BP beast such as ur self.

Trix is a fighter , we might not always get along, but she is still a fighter she stuck With her team when ..... hit the fan. that alone is enough for a certain degree of respect.

Ratts- have been the main line against beer for i dont know how long and were also the ones taking the brunt of the attacks, wile we had to figh 6-7 of them they faced off against 3 branches and looking at the bp on both sidea it was one hell of a fight.

Mayhem and the bananas have been fighting a stalemate - against beer for months as well and you trie to deprive them of the fighting they have done, thats just ridiculus.

Stop ur whining and start the fighting, not Our fault u talked above ur League on this one!

DeletedUser15357

Ooohhh good post Panda :)

1) I haven't been there the last week so I wouldn't know.

2) I doubt it (first part). (second part) Said I'd be back next month due to busy schedule, we'll talk then :)

3) I'm so scared. Really. I've beaten 4 world winning teams at their height, taken down alliances totalling over 330 with my team of 26, and many more "outnumbered" scenarios similar. I could care less. However, you are right in "what's coming for me" since I'm the light of everyone's world and all alone now AND spread out. So it should be easy to rim me out within 3 days for everyone. But, we all know that's not going to happen either. But I could care less honestly.

4) Fair enough in terms of attacking, but what about his internal city takes? Explain you defending him on that one for me babes. But just FYI, gold does NOT make someone a good player. So let's get that part cleared up (not saying you're a gold bum MT, just that you use far more than I do).

5) Trix being a fighter, meh. Didn't really see it in Beer. But did see her in skype with Mayhem all the time! As for sticking with her team, no. She stuck with her players. But nothing has really "hit the fan" either?? So a few people left, big deal. We all knew they were leaving for rats. Course, there's more behind the scenes on this but Beasty will keep to himself on this so that the big cry babies don't come on here and start crying again because Beasty knows all that they're doing behind everyone's back :)

6) True, they do defend well. This mostly thanks to them taking in Overdose.. Remove OD from the picture (as in, they never took in OD) and their defense would be very minimal. Rats (before OD) was mostly offensive. However, let's not forget that they were losing ground to beer every day. Including their homeland of O46. Course, referring back to those "behind the scenes" stuff that I know about (and why Trix gave me the boot), there'll be some changes to this ;)

7) I didn't try to deprive anyone of anything.. But since the Cats out of the Bag. Mayhem AGREED (and you did as well according to him) to betray the NAP with Rats and fight them and work with Beer (Message titled "HAHA"). Like I said, all I have to ever do is FWD that to Rats and then kiss your NAP goodbye. Course, now that you decided to tell everyone anyways, guess you alreyd did it for yourself and mayhem didn't you?

#ThanksForDoingMyWorkForMe

Side Note: IF mayhem were any good (and I know for a fact he's not, just a giant gold bum who whines and cries when he doesn't get his way or ghosts), he'd have already beaten Beer and wouldn't have a need for the NAP with Rats. He's got the team to do it. Heck, I knew how to beat beer when I was in OD! Now being part of them, I learned that I was right too. It's very simple. But nobody is brave enough to actually fight them and instead wants to have these pointless FL fights and take over each other's inactives. Talk about a real hug fest.. And major disappointment. Plus, he has you and your team! Everyone knows he's your uncle's bff and you guys live within reasonable distance to one another. But as EVERYONE does, you both are distracted by the pinstripes and miss the bigger picture. And that's why you can't beat beer.

8) Start fighting?? hahahahahahaha Okay Panda.

I could go on with more but hey, I'm in Vm. And you all will do what you guys want (which is ignore me and tell me how much you hate me). Meanwhile, not once have I been wrong about anything.. So, whose the real fool(s) here?

Lastly, think of this, where else would everyone get their daily dose of sunshine and "you suck" if I'm not here?

You can stab me with your steelie knives but you just can't kill the beast ;)

DeletedUser14770

well to put it out there i will forward the msg thread named HAHA to any of the ratts leaders that request it :D i have nothing to hide bro i just read trough it and lol it is even written there straight up that "there WILL BE NO BACKSTABBING on the ratts"
you were the only one saying that thats what u wantet,
all i have written is that its a good chance if war breaks out in 56 we a flippin intense battle.
but my so far friendshipp and the honsty of all i have been in contact with from both hammocz and ratts has been beyond reproach - and i repeat i will forward the thread to any one in ratts who caress to read it :)

DeletedUser15357

well to put it out there i will forward the msg thread named HAHA to any of the ratts leaders that request it :D i have nothing to hide bro i just read trough it and lol it is even written there straight up that "there WILL BE NO BACKSTABBING on the ratts"
you were the only one saying that thats what u wantet,
all i have written is that its a good chance if war breaks out in 56 we a flippin intense battle.
but my so far friendshipp and the honsty of all i have been in contact with from both hammocz and ratts has been beyond reproach - and i repeat i will forward the thread to any one in ratts who caress to read it :)

As will I, and yes, I did say that. Why? Because you can't backstab anyone if you mail them "hey, in the best interest of our team, we're going to cease the NAP". In which, Mayhem agreed was a good idea and was all for it. To end the NAP with Rats and work with Beer to fight them.

And that's where Trixie gets her ridiculous idea that I want to be on Mayhem's team LOL. But, I won't get more into that.

And I'm sure it will be for you guys. You have a good team, heck, Rats HAVE a good team. Mayhem does, Trixie does in beer. But the problem is that when leaders can't figure things out and play patty cake with each other (referring to the skype room they all share), well then you get what we have here. A noneventful, boring, disappointing world with the stupidest fighting and no real push or pull either way. All the leaders are too busy beings friends with one another.

And that's where my problem lies, if you're not playing to win then why bother playing? Its one thing to play to strictly fight (your case panda), but then why are you pacted with Mayhem and no fighting his team if this is true? A true pure fight means no pact, no NAPs, no allies, just you and the team, taking on the world and fighting. But that's not happening. So why don't you make good on your word? Mayhem is ghosting out with you when WWs start so what do either of you have to lose since neither of you care to win?

DeletedUser14770

well we have had funn fighting beer and we still do, they are still the nr 1 alliance , me and mayhem were close to fighting many times hehe many attacks back and forward then beer startet on us both in which we had to stop and focus on them instead - as for ratts we were not even close to them before scurvy fell apart and it allhappend rather quick - we both realised that there was no point in an all out brawl since beer then had gotten innto 56 so we went after them. we all like to have 1 front 1 enemy with beer we had 3 fronts if we fought mayhem it would have been 4 if we fought ratts 5-6 , in what world does a 6 front war with 1 alliance make sense , we wouldent have stood a chance now the sizes have equalled out and we get to fight on equall premisses :=

Pandas when looking for a beer target

DeletedUser15357

well we have had funn fighting beer and we still do, they are still the nr 1 alliance , me and mayhem were close to fighting many times hehe many attacks back and forward then beer startet on us both in which we had to stop and focus on them instead - as for ratts we were not even close to them before scurvy fell apart and it allhappend rather quick - we both realised that there was no point in an all out brawl since beer then had gotten innto 56 so we went after them. we all like to have 1 front 1 enemy with beer we had 3 fronts if we fought mayhem it would have been 4 if we fought ratts 5-6 , in what world does a 6 front war with 1 alliance make sense , we wouldent have stood a chance now the sizes have equalled out and we get to fight on equall premisses :=

Pandas when looking for a beer target

First of all, MODs how in the WORLD does THIS not get reported (see Title of video) but yet my posts (Which DON'T break ANY rules, does?????) (Sorry Panda <3)

Now, sounds to me like you're chickening out and scared to fight after you JUST talked yourself up. You have TWO fronts, not 6.. Idk where in the world you're getting 6 from. You have West (Rats) and North (Beer & a little of Mayhem's team). TWO.

Go take over 56 from Rats (since it's their weakest point with little defense and mostly inactive players or simmers) and wall up the border to 46/56 and then we'll talk about you guys actually fighting. Until then Panda, you just proved yourself to be all talk.

In which, as a side point, Beer is fighting your team, Mayhem's and Rats and all the other small teams (not that they do anything though). And then you're ALL NAPed at least with each other. This is complete proof that ALL 3 of you are scared of a REAL fight and Beer isn't. Beer is fighting on every front. N, S, E, & W (which you can only have a max of 4 fronts Panda.. Mayhem probably gave you some bad info on war (but then again he sucks at it too so..)). So tell me where the real fighters [overall] lie? Not in Rats Pandas or Mayhem's..!

And again, going back to "were just here to fight" (which comes from BOTH you (Panda) and Mayhem) how is this REMOTELY true if you have allies and NAPs!???? You're not here to fight. You're here to play patty cake and since you're letting Mayhem lead you and your decisions .. Well guess what that makes you?

A word I'd get "dinged" for from the MODs...

Again, Go fight Rats and Mayhem's team [And Mayhem, quit hiding behind your NAPs as well] and go actually fight. Then we'll talk.

Side Note: Not saying Rats are better in this area as they couldn't even beat OD or Freedom (two poor alliances when it comes to fighting but OD IS good at defending at least) and instead had OD merge into them and Freedom pretty much did as well "In order to fight beer because it makes sense".

Yeah, patty cake makes real sense. It's a flipping war game. Not sim City and attack in one spot kind of game..

Sad that I have to be the one to be saying this.....

DeletedUser14770

22 more citys just fell-- i guess that was not becouse we were attacking but rather becouse of server lagg or whatnot,-

sunnvaar my man - listen up , dont hate , the fact that we are not doing WW is just more reason for u to worry , i suspect you wont come back but if you do then il promise you we go one on one my man il teach you what an unemplyed panda can do ;)

DeletedUser15357

Who is Morgo???

Panda: Again, I'm speaking from my experiences, anything happening while I'm in VM I can't speak for or against and isn't part of what I'm talking about either. As for us going one on one, sure, but let's consider some things to this:

1) You're unemployed as you mentioned, and therefore have a LOT of free time (as you also alluded to). I do not have that same luxury (time wise), especially currently (hence my VM). I have two jobs and a side business. So, I'm fairly busy.

2) Last I remembered, you have at least twice my city count, and probably more than that now. Just this alone would tell you whose going to win.

3) I believe you use gold correct? I have none, nor use it (nor will be purchasing any). So, in that case, you can reload much quicker. That should also tell you whose going to win.

4) I'm not challenging you to a one on one fight. I'm challenging your leadership and your word that you're a fighting team that's "only here to fight". So, make good on your word and man up, drop yours NAPs and Pacts and take your team and fight. THAT is my challenge to you.

DeletedUser14770

There goes scotts :( biggest problem right now is slotts ..
Anyone care to make a guess who os next to ghost from beer group.

DeletedUser15357

We all know why they're ghosting too. Starts with a T..

DeletedUser11243

We all know why they're ghosting too. Starts with a T..
Can I guess?

Tranny bathroom incident? (This is actually the #1 reason people ghost. True story)
Talent show?
Terrible trapeze accident?
Trampoline competition?
Thesis due?
Temporary insanity?
Tent malfunction (I actually met a guy who played this game an lived in a tent with a wolf.)
Tactless external forum posts?

Time off for his real life?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
That can't be. No one here has a real life.

ANYWAY -