TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser9276

I dont care lol ofc i care but Ww on the 2 servers at the same time is no funnnn i allready hate the end game in grepo.

Wy dont u attack us skrew we have plenty of noobs as well haha and i love em for it they are willing to learn, if this server allowed for a 100 cao i wouød take in 50 more .. thats how i made all my friends in this game .. i hope i get an innvite from bend to that new alliance on ur next server il contribute to ur lack of action budd and maybe when i rimm u you will shutt up about me just attacking noobs .
If you rimmed him you would still be rimming a noob, I gues more of a scrub than a noob though :D

DeletedUser10111

Skrewball11 guess your having a blast with all this attention. Negative or not you seem to crave it so I think I am done with you as well. Enjoy your pity party in mommy's basement.

DeletedUser9276

I got to disagree with you on many points here (not because I hug bend, but because my opinion is different then yours).

First of all there are many players who prefer to spend their time recruiting units and killing stuff then writing on forums. I try to read forum whenever I get time, but honestly nothing much to read anyway. I liked some sink or swim posts, helps some people to understand how alliances around look to people who know players on this world (I could be considered new to US, since I played only one world before, it was two years ago and I left at 11 cities).

I've seen a lot complaining, mostly from Scurvy Dogs how this server is dead, mas cuddle, etc. Alliance cap is low, and every alliance is trying to fight it own way. Some with quality, others with quantity. It happens that beer currently is lucky enough to posses both traits, giving them upper hand in fights. You were so obsessed with creating coalition against beer, that you forgot looking at your courtyard and making sure it's everything sorted before looking further. Beer is aggressive alliance, and most (if not all) alliances next to them will start fighting them back, because will be attacked at some point. You were first Rim alliance that reached top 12 (am I wrong?, my memory is fading). All you had to do is fortify north / north east border and go aggressive south, west or east and grow. Instead you let alliance smaller then you beat you. You had whole ocean for yourself, you had much easier time then us for example. We had to deal with fall of Rim Kings, and Overdose / Pharmacy invasion from North. Also kitties were attacking us from east daily. Yet here we are breaking rankings every day, while your strongest alliance isn't even in top 12 anymore.

Also this world is very active in my opinion, and far from over. People who complain, ghost, and cry are just weak, and server is better without them anyway. No morale world is real challenge for people joining late, since they will face much stronger enemies hitting them as soon as they're out of BP. It's reason why world seems to have seemingly low number of players (I know few players that we rimmed 3 or 4 times now, and they are unlucky to restart near us again :/). I think you should instead find alliance that suits you, and get some attacks out. Try to help this world go forward, don't make it go down by leaving.

I hadn't real Grepolis challenge last few years, since I didn't play over 20 cities in a while. Looking forward how this world will look like in few months. Excited to meet you all, and hope we'll share some good fights and even more laugh on this world. :cool:
Well said mate. :)

DeletedUser14770

Im afraid to like this post since bend liked it also ... but good read budd.

DeletedUser15406

Bend I knew this wasn't the first world I played with you in! What alliance were you in in Gythium?

DeletedUser9276

Bend I knew this wasn't the first world I played with you in! What alliance were you in in Gythium?
I was the founder of Grep Reapers. Wasn't in the world all that long, I hate morale and it was the least competitive world I ever played in. Unlike skrewball if I think a world sucks I leave lol.

DeletedUser14770

Haha to rimm skrew wouldent even be a notch in the belt budd .. just a hazzle since he is hoding away somwhere.

This server is hella active we get attacked every day wand we attack everuday 99% of all the players i talk to are great people and i made alot of new friends here .

And a few enemies , seems like we all agree on one thing though ..scurvy must stop bitching and start fighting ;) or just continue to pm me to adk to join becouse nothing is more tempting than takin inn alliance hoppers ;)

DeletedUser14770

what happend here wheres the peepz at heard it was an american holliday ... so i guess happy hollidays :D

DeletedUser15357

I've been dodging for the past 13 hours. Still dodging so hence my MiA lol

DeletedUser15357

What the wife/girlfriend get mad at you for to much grep and start throwing things? There is nothing to dodge. :)

Well not from Beer at least lol. Literally been dodgin attacking for over 24 hours straight now. No sleep at all, lots of energy drinks, vitamins, and water.

You people are lucky I'm so gooooooddddddd :cool:

DeletedUser15357

Hey look, I'm a "Senior Citizen"! Guess I am getting old in my Grepo days. Does this mean it's time I start thinking about retiring? Because my 401K is rather, empty..

DeletedUser9276

What happened to no nonsense? Just lost half your player count Sunvaar. Or are you guys merging with someone?

DeletedUser15357

^ Mailed.

would rather not get into details here as it could cause some people to need their safe spaces again..

DeletedUser11057

What happened to no nonsense? Just lost half your player count Sunvaar. Or are you guys merging with someone?
aceeaf922f134e0eb861042e4629b0e3.png

DeletedUser12275

Not here for anything important. Just saying hi to Bend <3
wtf u say hi to bend and not to me...u shall be rimmed next time i see u!
37035392.jpg

............Btw how many alliances are pacted with 5150?lol
OLD Bc.
OLD BC.
Death Star
Freedom
OverDose

DeletedUser9276

wtf u say hi to bend and not to me...u shall be rimmed next time i see u!
37035392.jpg

............Btw how many alliances are pacted with 5150?lol
OLD Bc.
OLD BC.
Death Star
Freedom
OverDose
Orphans and TBA as well. I believe Boop has an NAP with them to.
I know about 5 of them are sharing defense tabs lol