Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9082

Well people been taking dumps on havoc cities seeing more and more turning blue for me. Maybe you was a distraction
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

I still supported my members ;)

DeletedUser9082

When the leader of the alliance post in the forum asking if we should disband you know its time to jump ship

It wasn't like that, but if thats how you read it thats up to you. I gave options, many chose to stay and see where it went, players like you chose to jump ship. It wasn't forced by any-means. You jump from alliance to alliance and get repeatedly wiped out. I'm still in the same group trying to hold my own and support whoever I can. No matter what the rumors are, everyone was looking to me for direction when I first stated my personal situation. If you want to all blame me go for having a life outside this game, so be it. Fact of the matter is I'm still one of the few still here fighting the original fight that many have not had the guts to do or the will to do, much less try to lead it. The memes were to find some sort of fun in a "Game." If we can't have fun why are we even here? Many people actually got a good laugh out of it as did I, (some were WTS and WDM players) so it was rather harmless (Did I ever say in the meme WDM couldn't fight? No). Again, you all can blame me for letting people make up their own minds, time and time again, but think about that before you bash me. Giving my players a choice to continue to fight was actually to let them assess the situation and make up their own mind. If that's so bad of me, then I don't give a crap lol This world has been lopsided from the beginning. We had a legit group going forward and still do actually. Yes we have lost some members, but there is a strategy to that as well. You can keep bashing with your biases while I lay out the facts. I don't mind. :)

DeletedUser9082

Rumor has it Keith is shopping alliances. Was it not just yesterday he was sending MM's to the world and lecturing us on "tactics" here? Hmmmm

It doesn't hurt to hear offers... And the tactics used have been used on plenty of other worlds just like this one. Didn't know they were new. And for the love of god... as you like to say... it was a comedic mm with little ill intent other than to make people laugh. Apparently that mm hurt your feelings for some reason. :eek: Not sure why tho. Sounds like a little butt hurt to me. :mad::mad::mad::D

Rodrk

Peltast
It doesn't hurt to hear offers... And the tactics used have been used on plenty of other worlds just like this one. Didn't know they were new. And for the love of god... as you like to say... it was a comedic mm with little ill intent other than to make people laugh. Apparently that mm hurt your feelings for some reason. :eek: Not sure why tho. Sounds like a little butt hurt to me. :mad::mad::mad::D

Lol - butt hurt over what??? I think its funny that you and ImmaG found each other. Both are notorious for taking a beating and talking smack in externals. No hurt feelings. BTW hear offers? You asked for a spot, that's not an offer lol.

DeletedUser10240

Just a warning to the pound if you guys are here Shady-lady is 100% playing for herself. not a team player, just there for the free ride to WW. I mean look at the history they have built up leaving alliance after alliance to join a more powerful one that eventually gets the floor wiped with themselves and then she moves on again

DeletedUser9082

Lol - butt hurt over what??? I think its funny that you and ImmaG found each other. Both are notorious for taking a beating and talking smack in externals. No hurt feelings. BTW hear offers? You asked for a spot, that's not an offer lol.

I told you exactly why you are butt hurt, don't know why I have to restate it... your focus on the comedic mm pointed at a funny looking mascot... If it didn't hurt your feelings so much you wouldn't even talk about it... Instead you focus on it just like my Kool Aid misspelling. lol I happen to like memes cause its a funny way to poke at other people or even myself in self-deprecating type humor. As to offers and asking another alliance what they thought about certain things isn't something new on grepo, come on man, thats grepo 1 o 1. You can continue to put me under a micro-scope, but whats the point? I'm still in the same group aren't I? Actions speak louder than words... And again.. who gives a crap if an old friend and I found each other on a grepo world. I would join up with ImmaG anyday of the week after our battles on Kappa, that's not old news. As far as taking a beating, yea I sure do on pretty much every world I've been on. Do you know why that is?........ Yes, I like to talk a little smack too, thats part of the fun, and so what you're here too aren't you. ;) One of the first worlds I was on and played through the whole world people talked smack the whole world at me and my group, (extremely similar to you and all the folks here actually) I'm used to it and it don't bother me anymore. Anyways, it is what it is, if you don't like me fight me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15059

Rumor has it Keith is shopping alliances. Was it not just yesterday he was sending MM's to the world and lecturing us on "tactics" here? Hmmmm
When the leader of the alliance post in the forum asking if we should disband you know its time to jump ship
Just a warning to the pound if you guys are here Shady-lady is 100% playing for herself. not a team player, just there for the free ride to WW. I mean look at the history they have built up leaving alliance after alliance to join a more powerful one that eventually gets the floor wiped with themselves and then she moves on again
Thats pretty much a lot of players in this game though :/

DeletedUser14915

Make no mistake about it we control the dogs in the pound and if you think your a mop step up don't run your mouth.

DeletedUser15059

I told you exactly why you are butt hurt, don't know why I have to restate it... your focus on the comedic mm pointed at a funny looking mascot. I happen to like memes cause its a funny way to poke at other people or even myself in self-deprecating type humor. As to offers and asking another alliance what they thought about certain things isn't something new on grepo, come on man, thats grepo 1 o 1. You can continue to put me under a micro-scope, but whats the point? I'm still in the same group aren't I? Actions speak louder than words... And again.. who gives a crap if an old friend and I found each other on a grepo world. I would join up with ImmaG anyday of the week after our battles on Kappa, that's not old news. As far as taking a beating, yea I sure do on pretty much every world I've been on. Do you know why that is? Yes, I like to talk a little smack to, so what you're here too aren't you. ;) One of the first worlds I was on and played through the whole world people talked smack the whole world at me and my group (extremely similar to you and all the folks here actually) I'm used to it and it don't bother me anymore lol
Sorry, I didn't find your memes humorous at all. Don't bother sending your lame kool-aid memes to me. I get enough MM from my own alliance rn anyways. No hard feelings, just leave me out of your memes and personal arguments. Step it up with memes that are actually humorous in the forums and I might change my mind.

DeletedUser9082

Sorry, I didn't find your memes humorous at all. Don't bother sending your lame kool-aid memes to me. I get enough MM from my own alliance rn anyways. No hard feelings, just leave me out of your memes and personal arguments. Step it up with memes that are actually humorous in the forums and I might change my mind.

If you didn't find that picture funny I feel sorry for you, then again some folks don't see it like I do lol You can always block me in game. It wouldn't hurt my feelings none.

Just for you... lol
kywiy.jpg

DeletedUser14915

Looks to me like he was issuing challenge saying he'd wipe the floor with us.
From what I hear we are all the talk right now in WDM/WTS forums.

DeletedUser9851

Looks to me like he was issuing challenge saying he'd wipe the floor with us.
From what I hear we are all the talk right now in WDM/WTS forums.

I'm pretty sure he was just giving a heads up. Yours could be the 3rd or 4th alliance she's jumps to.

We talk about many alliances in our forum. Sometimes it turns out badly for an alliance that we may be discussing. But in this case, it really wasn't much of a conversation.

DeletedUser15059

Haven't done one of these in a while, but I like that people are talking in the forums, again, so I'll do a top 12 (aka an analysis of the multiple coalitions that seem to have formed)

1. WDM/WTS: SWIM
The obvious leader in points, ABP, DBP, BP in general, 4 of the top 5 players in Kos, need I go on? They are definite favorites at this point. I don't know what their internal politics looks like, but that's always something that a lot of players overlook when doing top 12's. I doubt there are internal issues, but they can always tear and alliance apart.

2. Eviction/Reposession: SWIM
The number 2 leaders in points, ABP, and BP in general. They are a little lower on the list for DBP. I may be over analyzing, but I know WDM has both great attacking numbers and great defensive numbers. I don't know that Eviction has faced a big threat in a while; maybe their defense is their weak point? They are looking good otherwise. They have room to expand east and possibly north depending on their diplomacy

3. The Havoc, Elite, Ocean, Band conglomerate: Float
Before members of this coalition jump down my throat, hear me out. The main reason I say float is the fact that you has so many players. SOOOOOOO MANY. That means you have a lot of people to look out for and a lot of ways that eviction and WDM can worm their way into your lines and widdle you down. Are you high in points, absolutely. Are you high in BP, of course. Do I think you will be rolled over? Not at all, i think you will need to trim some fat. Once you do that, I think you are a very solid third and may be able to make a run at the top with some crafty diplomacy with either of the top 2 against the other

4. Top Gun/Blue Angels: Float
Kinda like Havoc in the regard that they need to trim fat. They have some great players and a few monsters in their ranks, but they also have a lot of lead pulling them down. They need to get rid of the weight and I think they will make it to the end. They have an NAP with Eviction and have the entire northwest to themselves. With that all said, they don't exactly have a lot of food once the remnants of BotRH are eaten. I am curious how they plan on getting more BP as they are quite low for their points.

5. The Pound: Float/Swim
I honestly wish I knew more about these guys, but I don't, so I will go off of points and what I have heard. They are in a good spot, decent points, decent BP and ABP. Their lack of DBP tells me they haven't really faced any threats, which is both a blessing and a curse. They will be able to keep doing their thing in the south, but if one of the big guys looks their direction, they may have a problem. They, like Havoc and Top Gun, need to trim their fat....probably more than the other two. They have some big guys at the top but are quite top heavy, which doesn't always bode well.

6. Bunny Killers: Float/Sink
These guys either need to find someone to work with in the top 5 groups or they need to run far and fast. They are getting chased down hard and I don't know that WDM is going to let them go. They do have good players but their BP is kind of disappointing. I know they have been around for only a week, but they are fighting for their lives. Hopefully once they get their stuff together they will be generating more bp, but for now they look like lunch that doesn't want to be eaten

7. The Bucs: My alliance Float
I see us going 1 of 2 ways. Either we go the way of the pound and just keep doing our thing or one of the big guys is going to look at us and think it's lunch time. I don't think that we would roll over and die but our size does not work in our favor against the big guys

I think things are going to stay very quiet until WDM and Eviction get bored and decide to go for each others' throats. That is a fight I am looking forward to watching and maybe even getting involved in. I hope Bunny killers gets it together and maybe forms a coalition with havoc, that may create a third group contending for the top.

Let me know what you think, what I got wrong, and maybe we can get a little insite on if someone is going to flip this world on its head?
Just surpassed The Pound and are growing faster than them, should update this. I don't see any reason why we are sink and pound is swim :/