Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13703

Having an ally is a good thing. Making sure we share the spoils with them is also good.:)

DeletedUser6486

Allies are for noobs.

agreed
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser11791

Allies are for noobs.
Thank you, good to see some other people without the pack mentality :D

Never been a fan of pacts, naps, academies, sister alliances... the alliance cap is there for a reason.
The less hand holding in the world there is the more fights there are available!

As for top 12 sink or swim;
Ranks 1 - 12: Float, the lot of them. Like turds in the ocean really, wont do much, will make a mess if they come into contact with others but not really achieve anything else and still smell while they do it.

Group(s) to watch out for;
Mustache Riders Growing a manly, exquisite 'stach takes some time and prep work. For now, will calmly wade through any carnage oblivious to potential threats. And when ready, will begin to shave and trim the top 12 like an unsightly cast away beard, only to come out on top and be the only relevant alliance you need to know about.

But we all knew this already, i just felt like pointing out the obvious :p

DeletedUser

I would like to think there are some more mentionable alliances lol
~ AD's team in north 54 ( currently named Armageddon 4 Soupy but changing regularly )
~ Variant, small team of 3 just south of AD's in north 54.
~ Suicidal monsters ~ these guys have some killers
~ Smack attack ~ in ocean 45, no real big threats around but still looking solid.

few of these teams don't have much for numbers but I still think they will become more relevant as time rolls on.

DeletedUser11791

AD unfortunately has a following that seems to fail him in the last few worlds he goes too, and i think its going to happen here haha.

Sorry AD, but i see your future here being the same as Actium. All pumped up, but in the end just full of hot air

DeletedUser14385

I would like to think there are some more mentionable alliances lol
~ AD's team in north 54 ( currently named Armageddon 4 Soupy but changing regularly )
~ Variant, small team of 3 just south of AD's in north 54.
~ Suicidal monsters ~ these guys have some killers
~ Smack attack ~ in ocean 45, no real big threats around but still looking solid.

few of these teams don't have much for numbers but I still think they will become more relevant as time rolls on.

Dont mind Variant, we are just a bunch of simmers, trying to sim it out to the end.

DeletedUser

1):The Scrooges- Some mass gold users, A couple very active and good players. Most are devoted in other worlds and this is their second home. I think they will last as long as the Gold is flowing.. Or As long as they can dominate the area. The moment it starts becoming a true war the Mass Gold users will want to join another world. I have seen Wrily and incognito1 do it more than once. - Float as long as the Gold lasts.... Sink once they start having in-house drama and fighting on 3-4 fronts.

2: Storm Dragons Reborn- I have played against and with Thorr, He is a good player and heavy gold spender, He is also a good leader/ founder from what i have seen. Only problem i foresee is that he will let his members get the better of him. If he keeps a small group of players who are loyal to him. They will do fine.. The problem i foresee is when he merges with another alliance they will not play nice. ( SDR ) is already packed with a few other alliances and looking to make hidden packs with a few more. I am sure it is Thorr plan to hug it out then merge in the end..Sink

3:The Scrooges. - Sink, This alliance is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Most of these players will be used as LTS and in the end will never get a crown for all the hard work they put in.. And they will never get the 50 extra favor until you know Wrily.

4:Monsters Inc. - No idea... I know nothing about them or the Leaders.. I will update when i learn more

5:Brotherhood of Minions - Swim/Float, I have seen this Alliance in action and i know the leader/Founders.. They have some noobs which if i were them, i would start taking the noobs cities after the forced protection is finally over. An alliance is only as strong as it weakest link. They have a few links in their chain that needs to be removed before the enemies exploit it.

6:Celtic Cogadh - Float, They will need to move away from the Core.. Too many alliances are hugging it out instead of fighting.. If they try to stand and fight this early without having an LTS structure then they will Sink without fail.. If they Run to fight another day they will Swim.

7:Unknown? - Sink... I have no idea what there Alliance name is.. They seem to change it every day. Nothing but a bunch of noobs on the Rim if you ask me.

8:KNIGHTS SPARTAN TEMPLARS - Sink.. Sink... Sink... If they last for another 1-2 months i will be very impressed.. I believe the best players wills start getting mad that they are wasting all their troops trying to save players cities who really don't want to be saved.. Then when it becomes to much they will leave and start there own alliance or most likely merge into someone else.

9:Suicidal Monsters-Swim Best alliance i have seen yet. They are already making pacts with and under the table deals in order to ensure they will be here at the end of the server.. All very good players who know how to play this game.. Not one Noob the member list. This Alliance is the one to look out for, the one who will be in the shadows till the very end.

10:United Cartel- Sink They are going to have a very tough time.. No where to run to and the fact they are surrounded by enemies doesn't help matters. They will break apart with-in the month. The best players will join those enemy alliances and the ones who are left over will become food.

Thank you very much for reading.. This is just my thoughts on the alliances in the top 10. I hold no ill will towards anyone or any alliance. Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new Year to you all..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14415

Nice top 10, Looks like we will have to redo this one in another month or so, but i definitely appreciate the effort.

DeletedUser

Incognito1 If you and others in your alliances put in the effort then i will be more than happy to change my outlook. You guys have a great team and very active players who all know what they are doing. But i am afraid that the few times i have played against you i have noticed that once you were not able to completely destroy your enemy it wasn't as much fun it always seemed in my eyes. Gold does wonders at the start of any server.. But once we all have 30+ cities it doesn't help as much as some players might think.

It's all about planing, timing and knowledge of the game.

DeletedUser14415

I agree that gold spending really only gives you a non skilled advantage in the very beginning. You and I have not played against each other that im aware of, so maybe you have me confused with someone else. I look forward to dispelling these pre conceived notions about me as the world goes on.

DeletedUser1048

Can you divulge a little bit, I'm confused by this haha

He means that when you are the first to have 4 WWs leveled up completely you get 50 extra favor. So you can have 550 max as opposed to the 500 everyone else has.

Last edited by a moderator: