Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser9851

are you kidding, everyone is standing behind the "we arent pacted thing" or "we dont share forums" but they definitely arent against each other either. and the map and numbers dont lie looks to me its basically everyone attacking JG/TBD/Apoc and no one else, call that what you will but its a MRA/coalition and it even looks like some are trying to plan wonders together. and there are better ways to plan then the forums, like skype most of those alliances have shared skype rooms, and being on the receiving end lol, i can tell you people who say they arent pacted are attacking and supporting each other so its one big love fest all around haha.

but like all love fest it always ends just a question when and by who first

54555090.jpg

DeletedUser723

are you kidding, everyone is standing behind the "we arent pacted thing" or "we dont share forums" but they definitely arent against each other either. and the map and numbers dont lie looks to me its basically everyone attacking JG/TBD/Apoc and no one else, call that what you will but its a MRA/coalition and it even looks like some are trying to plan wonders together. and there are better ways to plan then the forums, like skype most of those alliances have shared skype rooms, and being on the receiving end lol, i can tell you people who say they arent pacted are attacking and supporting each other so its one big love fest all around haha.

You just described TBD's diplomacy since the start of the server...

DeletedUser12333

You just described TBD's diplomacy since the start of the server...

its ok bro, I would be afraid to fight KT if i was KoD as well, being in MRAs are always easier

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I can say mate is we are pacted with one alliance and share defence with that alliance - it has been a longstanding pact and there have been no issues with it. We only have one skype page for Kittens but if this is like any other worlds I would imagine most of the leaders have contacts for diplomacy/contacts.

I like a number of players in TBD but you came into 54 knowing we would fight - think you got up to 5 million points in that ocean alone. What you may not be aware of is the mass mails that were sent by some of your players (I don't mean the usual ones from PT that demanded we all bow down before him) - we were called supporters of terrorism by one but our favourite was just before the long anticipated switch by Vanilla about how all our players were jumping ship and maybe we should do the same.

KT have cities in 54 but they haven't directly insulted us. Why would KT and KoD go to war just to let JG/TBD win?

I'd honestly suggest to any alliance to have a policy on mailing other alliances - most of those players quit as soon as the pressure is on and it just leaves the good guys which I know you have facing the consequences. We are still waiting for Vanilla to rim Zim and take back all his cities.

It has been long since stated on here that TBD/JG/APOC would be fighting KT/Rational (who I believe are pacted but have nothing to base that on - would have been pretty easy negotiations after TBD and APOC attacked Rational) and KoD who you were already fighting.

Imagine how the world viewed Baris when it was expected to be TBD/KT/JG/APOC -I presume that was the planned order for the rotations?

DeletedUser723

its ok bro, I would be afraid to fight KT if i was KoD as well, being in MRAs are always easier

Keep trying, it's going to take much more than that to earn TBD some breathing room without kitten claws in their backs. You all started this war between us, but apparently you all couldn't weather the storm like we had to back in the day.
Anyway, how's your vm/ban going Mazda?

DeletedUser

In the current wars - it looks as though Rational are growing really fast - I don't know which alliance(s) are being hit hardest by them but their points and average seem to be rising the fastest in this world.

DeletedUser12333

Keep trying, it's going to take much more than that to earn TBD some breathing room without kitten claws in their backs. You all started this war between us, but apparently you all couldn't weather the storm like we had to back in the day.
Anyway, how's your vm/ban going Mazda?

havent clicked VM once, and back to playing, apparently out numbering us isnt enough people need to complain about ridiculous names. But i was also told i am not allowed to talk about it, so will prob be in trouble for this as well.

could care less if people backing off, just more curious if all that talk about anti MRA's and coalitions was just that, all talk from you.

and LF you know i respect you and some others on your team no disrespect meant. but when we get lined up on by alliances and the timing is perfect that isnt by chance, they are just hiding behind the "we arent pacted" which is what KT and TBD did as well for sure. but doesnt change the truth.

but you can all prove me wrong in game any time you want, but i bet that wont happen for a long while

DeletedUser

In the current wars - it looks as though Rational are growing really fast - I don't know which alliance(s) are being hit hardest by them but their points and average seem to be rising the fastest in this world.

We have been able to weather the storm from Apoc/TBD, and that has given us breathing room to start taking handfuls of cities from Apoc.

DeletedUser

havent clicked VM once, and back to playing, apparently out numbering us isnt enough people need to complain about ridiculous names. But i was also told i am not allowed to talk about it, so will prob be in trouble for this as well.

could care less if people backing off, just more curious if all that talk about anti MRA's and coalitions was just that, all talk from you.

and LF you know i respect you and some others on your team no disrespect meant. but when we get lined up on by alliances and the timing is perfect that isnt by chance, they are just hiding behind the "we arent pacted" which is what KT and TBD did as well for sure. but doesnt change the truth.

but you can all prove me wrong in game any time you want, but i bet that wont happen for a long while

No offence taken mate, I just haven't seen anything like that at this end - can only say what I see. KT have taken cities we would have liked and I am sure that has happened the other way round.

I can't attack players I have played with and liked before - so it could be time for a rest from the US server ........EN similar.... hmmm

I do know that Vanilla was trying for you know what and we didn't because of that.... if you know what I mean

DeletedUser12275

Kod got good players i agree on that...But anyone can fight in one front ,and the only reason you guys are doing so good vs Us is cus you are not being challenged from any other Alliance while TBD gotta fight in every ocean out there...We all saw what happened when u guys were not playing at holding hands with each other, TBD had Kod in their knees....

DeletedUser9287

an while your right people saw the chance to end the top power in the game which is why your at war with alot of people

DeletedUser

Kod got good players i agree on that...But anyone can fight in one front ,and the only reason you guys are doing so good vs Us is cus you are not being challenged from any other Alliance while TBD gotta fight in every ocean out there...We all saw what happened when u guys were not playing at holding hands with each other, TBD had Kod in their knees....

Let's just say all your accusation our right. So KT/KOD/RAT are holding hands. With your logic, APOC/JG/TBD are holding hands. So at the time the war started, it was 1, 2, 6 vs 3, 4, 5. I think those are fair odds. Face it. TBD is getting out worked, they are imploding while the other alliances are just picking them off. Also, you all were holding hands vs KOD. Just saying :D

DeletedUser

I know this is getting like a broken record - the odds were greater when we were fighting TBD AND JG - unless you are not receiving any assistance from them right now ?

Sorry but to clarify - I have seen a lot of defence over in 44 on the comparitively few times they are attacked - this combined with you not mentioning them made me ask (it wasn't a who had it hardest...)

DeletedUser12333

its easy to say its all equal when you mention it 3 vs 3, but it never was 3 vs 3, people are forgetting the other alliances, OB, IA, W.T.F at the time.

the big difference is location too, its not like Apoc ever could attack KT or KoD, and JG had there own war with IA which is 4 alliances. while KoD faught us, and a little of JG but mainly in 44 over land grab cities taking the alliances that fell there. KT ate dead weight in LoD until that food ran out and they turned on us attacking with rat, kod, KT, while apoc fought rat. a big difference in war is your front lines. its easy to talk big when you have only one line of cities to worry about, not 3 sides. and when some of your cities are a 8 hr travel from your closest enemy just for a revolt.

My point is you are not comparing apples to apples. But numbers dont lie. Just look at the alliance DBP/ABP rankings and who is growing. KOD talks they were hit just as hard, yet we were lower then them in DBP before this war and now as an alliance TBD is almost 10,000,000 DBP above the #2 DBP alliance which is JG. so no matter how you try and spin the friendlies and enemies no one was hit as hard as TBD, peiord. Then look at KT there DBP is pitiful, basically they have never been attacked so that tells you they arent tested and are not under any threat.

all That being said TBD's ABP as an alliance is still #1 which was all gained before the KT/KoD/Rat (and others) war, or at least most. and KoD's DBP is more then 10,000,000 DBP lower then TBD's which was mostly gained from TBD.

So there is no comparison what so ever to any of your logic in who is fighting who, it was never equal. in fact prob closest it ever was equal was when TBD and KoD where fighting.

But that all being said I do get it, it happens every world. wonders gets close and when alliances realize they have no chance beating an alliance one on one they team up. it makes sense. its kinda mother nature in a way lol. then when that "top dog" alliance breaks and falls off the threat meter, the alliances attacking are left with 2 options, look to the next threat they cant take out by them selves, or become the bigger threats second fiddle and rotate for crowns so when they leave this world they can look in the mirror and feel they had some sense of victory and feel like they "won".

me I am tired of those wins. no more rotating for me. I will lose before i play that way again. even if I am the only one with no crown at the end of this world. That will feel more like a win to me.

Dont take me the wrong way, all the respect to all the players and alliances kicking our bums and taking my cities, each one was earned, and i completely understand why everyone would feel threatened by TBD 2 months ago. but the TBD 2 months ago isnt the one today. And even tho we are losing the war i still am proud of my alliance and what we have done and still doing, most other alliances would have crawled to an enemy alliance and begged to take in the top players or merge of some sorts and we are still here fighting and thats what the game is all about.

by the way this was responding to all the recent comments lol. I am just no good at the quote thing. and lazy haha

DeletedUser

Mazda, you do seem to have a little mix up in your facts. TBD brought Rational into the fight by launching an op on us.

DeletedUser

Most of the players who ran their mouths off in terms of messages left rapidly and we certainly respect the fight from those that are doing - expected nothing less and yes it is the guys I expected to.

55 is tough - I have had the joy of starting there and had to find a safety net ocean (it was 56 in our case) within the first 6 months - we had a lot more time to works plans back then. Losing Chris was huge.

(just came from EN - Sinope - everything potentially wrong with the end game was started within 2 months (1k coalition established).

DeletedUser

lol i love how lord whateverboy loves talking about me.. the long anticipated switch by vanilla? it was very sudden don't believe everything you hear, because even athans admitted i wasn't a spy. second i never said i was going to rim zim, so obviously some other things you're buying in to. believe what ya want though buddy..

only way KOD has a shot at wonders if Athanasios throws the alliance on his back and takes you guys there

DeletedUser

lol i love how lord whateverboy loves talking about me.. the long anticipated switch by vanilla? it was very sudden don't believe everything you hear, because even athans admitted i wasn't a spy. second i never said i was going to rim zim, so obviously some other things you're buying in to. believe what ya want though buddy..

only way KOD has a shot at wonders if Athanasios throws the alliance on his back and takes you guys there

Never said you were a spy - if you were everyone would have known we didn't share forums with KT 8)

But I do believe the guy who told me about your love for Zim. You were often revolted - but they never followed up, I had long-term defence in your city surrounded by red and it was hit twice (minimal loss, maybe 3 gdu) in what 6-8 weeks? You never attacked anyone, but didn't take cities up in a safe area in the North. Perhaps they knew you would be the type to join what was the leading alliance?

We had the Kings/Vanilla love tab which wasn't an issue, but if the switch you were talking about was a switch to offence then why did it never happen?

Oh and a friend in TBD told me you wanted to join them.

Either way - it fired us up so thanks for that and your cities.

p.s You weren't one I considered ran their mouth off and fled, you were simply smashed no discredit in that, you were after all near our cities so sniping wasn't going to be an option.

DeletedUser12333

Mazda, you do seem to have a little mix up in your facts. TBD brought Rational into the fight by launching an op on us.

darn right we did, why wouldnt we? its a war game and you were in 55 we attacked everyone in 55. We werent and still arent interested in pacting the world. as you can even see by our players, we have had lots quit/VM. but they would rather that then go to an enemy alliance and just sim or even worse scavenge for inactives or feed off an overwhelming war. And they all had the option dont kid yourself there.

plus it didnt help that you were teaming up with KT lol

As for this Vanilla thing guys all i know is what was said to me. I was the only one available to talk to just before Vanilla came over other wise i prob wouldnt know this. But he didnt hand or give any info and we didnt ask for it. when him and I talked he said he wanted to leave with respect because he had nothing against KoD. He wanted to let the leaders know what he was doing and not just stab them in the back. I understood and told him i respected that and he let us know when he was ready for the invite. He expected to be hit hard, which of course lol.

Now how it went down in KoD I have no idea but i still have that PM in my list i am sure. Just for what its worth.