Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

haha, you say "WE" like thats all koopa, i seen the attack reports you owe a lot of your success to W.T.F. that you just recruited, i think you guys should have merged with W.T.F. they are def your best players.

They are very good players. And I wanted them in our alliance from day 1 when i saw their location... but truth is they were fighting a losing battle. They knew it, we knew it.. Better players are better that just their cities. But TBD knows that. You guys have recruited players from every alliance you have hit.

World Terror players were a great contribution. But its a team effort. They may have taken half a dozen cities between themselves, but as a group we are now up to 27 in 3 days, and thats all I care about.

When did I ever say I didn't care about the lost cities? I'm a competitive person and don't like to see any losses. I'm just saying you guys are tooting your horn on cities that if you didn't take, would be an epic fail on your part. I care if they are in 54, 64 or 99. Great job though. Tip of my cap.

Fair enough. And I do look forward to so retaliation. So far just a couple revolts on freshly taken cities with no follow up. But know you are better than that.

It just seemed you were downplaying the losses by stating they were mainly in an ocean where you had no presence. I merely countered by stating we have taken cities in 54 and 65 where you have a much larger presence. Therefore your attempt to justify some losses doesnt really apply in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8395

They are very good players. And I wanted them in our alliance from day 1 when i saw their location... but truth is they were fighting a losing battle. They knew it, we knew it.. Better players are better that just their cities. But TBD knows that. You guys have recruited players from every alliance you have hit.

World Terror players were a great contribution. But its a team effort. They may have taken half a dozen cities between themselves, but as a group we are now up to 27 in 3 days, and thats all I care about.

Fair enough. And I do look forward to so retaliation. So far just a couple revolts on freshly taken cities with no follow up. But know you are better than that.

It just seemed you were downplaying the losses by stating they were mainly in an ocean where you had no presence. I merely countered by stating we have taken cities in 54 and 65 where you have a much larger presence. Therefore your attempt to justify some losses doesnt really apply in my mind.

I feel like there is no hate what so ever in this war. Can we just war with KOD instead? Hey TBD remember when I turned over those two cities to you guys in 55 or 54? Can I have them back ? It will really help close in the travel gap and now we are no longer restricted in those oceans.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12324

Oliver, having played against and with the W.T.F. players before, I'm very aware of the caliber of players they are. Had they not gone against your plans and revolted a few dozen cities that morning, the op you planned out wouldn't have been so successful. Not to take away from what you did, but those W.T.F players accounted for 30% of your takes. 8 of 27.

Nice op though.

DeletedUser10354

Wasn't a losing battle at all. We were getting 5/6 slots off all the BP for every city lost and saved most of the primary targets. I know that the point of these forums isn't always to post the truth and instead post propaganda but at least TRY and be somewhat truthful here Oli....

DeletedUser10354

Oliver, having played against and with the W.T.F. players before, I'm very aware of the caliber of players they are. Had they not gone against your plans and revolted a few dozen cities that morning, the op you planned out wouldn't have been so successful. Not to take away from what you did, but those W.T.F players accounted for 30% of your takes. 8 of 27.

Nice op though.

I think it was 10 actually but who has time to count...

DeletedUser8395

Wasn't a losing battle at all. We were getting 5/6 slots off all the BP for every city lost and saved most of the primary targets. I know that the point of these forums isn't always to post the truth and instead post propaganda but at least TRY and be somewhat truthful here Oli....

Damnit ctduck your a Koopa troopa now! We love yah! We think *** did great and no one is taking away from them or down playin them(except KOD cause they like to down play competition). That being said when you call Oliver out you need to list facts and really belittle him it helps alliance moral cause we like having fun. Statements alone are no good.

DeletedUser723

Damnit ctduck your a Koopa troopa now! We love yah! We think *** did great and no one is taking away from them or down playin them(except KOD cause they like to down play competition). That being said when you call Oliver out you need to list facts and really belittle him it helps alliance moral cause we like having fun. Statements alone are no good.

Fact:

Oliver is not worthy of a stalker, therefore, your use of his avatar clearly proves that he is just dual accounting...

DeletedUser

wow a lot of spam here... just wanted to say thanks to Oli for a very good top 12. it was almost all true with only minor mistakes. +rep

i guess its now the first official World War on Baris
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser6798

I am clearly my own stalker!!

And Chris.. thank you so much for trying to single out a group within my group.. You bashed KOD for trying little tricks...

Well this this sad attempt, and...........Look who is founding cities in 74 now.. All I have to say is cute. I didnt bash KOD, and I'm not bashing you..

but pot, meet kettle...

DeletedUser12275

I am clearly my own stalker!!

And Chris.. thank you so much for trying to single out a group within my group.. You bashed KOD for trying little tricks...

Well this this sad attempt, and...........Look who is founding cities in 74 now.. All I have to say is cute. I didnt bash KOD, and I'm not bashing you..

but pot, meet kettle...

i heard he likes to surprises people from behind so be careful oliver

DeletedUser8395

Fact:

Oliver is not worthy of a stalker, therefore, your use of his avatar clearly proves that he is just dual accounting...

Or that somewhere along the line you became an example of the educational system not working. Let me educate you:

1. I like the avatar and im too lazy to change it.
2. It gets me a rise out of people (oliver and a whiny person like you)
3. Deep down i think any one on the forum is a attention whore so that contributes to the purpose of the avatar.
4. IP address....they are probably consistent in two different cities and states
5. I have probably been playing grepolis longer than oliver so why would I start an alliance under a fake name. just look for ares2.0 under the gamma En Server forum.
6. My arguments are not long and overly written nor well planned out. they are a pain to read...
7.I agree with you about the stalker comment. We have designated UofLgirl as the designated stalkee (dont tell her. its not cool if the stalked know).

DeletedUser723

Or that somewhere along the line you became an example of the educational system not working. Let me educate you:

1. I like the avatar and im too lazy to change it.
2. It gets me a rise out of people (oliver and a whiny person like you)
3. Deep down i think any one on the forum is a attention whore so that contributes to the purpose of the avatar.
4. IP address....they are probably consistent in two different cities and states
5. I have probably been playing grepolis longer than oliver so why would I start an alliance under a fake name. just look for ares2.0 under the gamma En Server forum.
6. My arguments are not long and overly written nor well planned out. they are a pain to read...
7.I agree with you about the stalker comment. We have designated UofLgirl as the designated stalkee (dont tell her. its not cool if the stalked know).

1. The ability to identify sarcasm (like my comment about dual accounting) doesn't seem to have been taught by whatever educational system you speak of because it went right over your head.
2. You're arguing with air, because there is no argument here. It was a joke and I think you were the only one who didn't get it.
3. Between the two of us, which person is ACTUALLY doing the whining here? LOL!!

Edit:
4. Regarding UofL, agreed.