Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser9934

you think you scare us because you eat like slob and can't hold on to your spoon?

DeletedUser6798

Oliver, notice no one is saying anything now, they trying to figure out (joking or not) if you really just dropped down to that level with someone who's fighting on the same side as you and was clearly joking around. I shouldn't be so surprised by that myself as it's what I've come to expect from the people on the losing side of this server.

I can say without a joke at all, you provide a good example of why we are fighting on the losing side. Take a city from TBD today, maybe get a few tomorrow, but they will probably win and it shouldn't be a mystery to anyone why at this point.

For what I've seen on this server, their leaders in those alliances have been far better at working with others. It's not gold, it's not the hyper activity of a few select players, these are all things that could be overcome. It's their ability to work with others and our sides inability to work with each other that does us in.

I came in here to stir the pot a little just for fun, not provide others with a gleaming example of why they should side with TBD, thanks for that.

The pot has been stirred
*drops spoon and walks out of room

Um.. i knew you were joking... You think i was being serious by calling you Halloweenies? haha

Also if you are on our side, why were you guys supporting a city i took from TEG last week?

Why are we even having this conversation?? lmao

Oh and its not 1 or 2 cities from TBD.. its up to 12 today.

Hey there Oliver, for FK being a no name noob alliance I gotta say whats that make you? I mean this is my first world so I'm a noob that is higher in BP ranking than you LMAO. I mean 296 in BP man your weak ;) I'm 81 and still climbing. Maybe if you weren't on your knees and bending over for TBD you might be a little better.:eek:

Sorry who are you? lol Sorry I dont care either. Welcome to the forums though. Glad you dedicated your first post to show me how great you are. When were discussing personal stats.. There's a thread for that... Notice I'm not listed on it.. never claimed to be either. But hey.. if you knew the strain of running a top alliance, then maybe you'd know why stats suffer. Look at all primary foudners in every alliance.. including yours.. they arent the top player..Also maybe if you werent so busy taking internals you'd learn more about this game. But thats for another time and place.

BTW didnt know i was bent over for TBD.. you must not read my posts on here. Everyone knows I have the hots for Athanasios

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser575

What's with the double post on the regular Ollie? Are we not responding to you fast enough.

I think you missed my point that on all grounds joking or not that was an inappropriate reply. My original post to you though buried in a bit of feigned anger and jokes about how we don't matter is that your going about your diplomacy all wrong. Think about it, do you really expect people to play into the system when they're told they don't matter and am I supposed to believe that my alliance is the last one on this server so you're not just talking down on everyone else too even if they might be helping you? Did you not talk down directly about an alliance that is known to be fighting the same alliances as you are?

We're on the opposite side of the server from you and it doesn't really matter what you say or do it will have no consequence on our territory, but what you will have an effect on is the other players in your area that will or will not be fighting against TBD who currently stands the best chance of winning the wonders. What I'm trying to say without being so direct but you've forced me to because you feel the need to try and make things personal with name calling is that I really don't want your lack of ability or diplomacy to mess up the rest of the servers chances of knocking TBD off the top just because you feel arrogant and super today. You've won a few cities, now try to control yourself and don't get all pee-pee pants about your victory and start stepping on others. Your poor choices might hurt a lot more people than just yourself. I tried to suggest this to you nicely before, but your such a great diplo you failed to read between the lines and let it get all personal instead.

DeletedUser6798

What's with the double post on the regular Ollie? Are we not responding to you fast enough.

Check names.. not pictures lol I think you have me confused with my alter-ego lmao

As to everything else you said.. its not talking down.. I dont talk about real in game stuff or do diplomacy on externals.. I am actually very diplomatic.. when I want to be lol. You want to have a legit discussion message me on skype or in game.

The externals are for entertainment.. you need to realize that. Believe it or not.. i actually get along with founders from almost all alliances on skype or in game.. If I need to learn about diplomacy.. you need to learn about recognizing the time and place.

Edit: Dang it scarlet change your picture! You are confusing the Halloweenies

DeletedUser10169

Damn it oliver now you got the halloweenies mad at us. Now we most certainly won't win this world. I mean if any alliance is going to change the pace of the game its those guys. Just look at that group of superb players just oozing talent from every pore like a fat kid oozing mayo after a 4 min hike. I mean one of their players is at like 80 in the fighter rankings. Holy cow!!! How can one ever hope to accomplish such an amazing goal? He must be clearing their inactives left and right like the true boss he is. We bow down to you halloweenies. Please don't be mad at us.

And TBD is garbage... There I said it!!!

DeletedUser6798

Damn it oliver now you got the halloweenies mad at us. Now we most certainly won't win this world. I mean if any alliance is going to change the pace of the game its those guys. Just look at that group of superb players just oozing talent from every pore like a fat kid oozing mayo after a 4 min hike. I mean one of their players is at like 80 in the fighter rankings. Holy cow!!! How can one ever hope to accomplish such an amazing goal? He must be clearing their inactives left and right like the true boss he is. We bow down to you halloweenies. Please don't be mad at us.

And TBD is garbage... There I said it!!!

When did you get back? You should be on VM.. things were more peaceful!

DeletedUser10169

Just popped out. My shadow scared me off so I will be going back in my hole thank you very much.

DeletedUser6798

So today is kind of like Groundhog Day... except when a Rated sees his shadow we have 6 more weeks of war?

DeletedUser575

You got me with the double picture thing, funny.

There's nothing to say to you in private that I can't say here. As you pointed out I've got nothing to lose here so it's really only a losing battle for you whose only goal in all of this should be to try and learn not to let your lips get in the way of victory. The fact is that you want to downplay our role in this when we've kept those alliances from gaining access to our ocean and being able to get at your best allies in this war from the south. Those alliances you fight have at least 30-50 cities they keep a good amount of LTS in every day all day that's not defending their cities in the north oceans and it would be a shame for you if they suddenly found no reason to hold those ships or someone opened up an ocean for them to attack out of. This is not a threat, it's fact. Our enemies are your enemies but you wanted to downplay our efforts to fluff yourself and we called you out on it. Your best allies in this war saw good reason to respect us, maybe you should have a talk with them and find out why before you start beating your feathers at our expense.

DeletedUser6798

You got me with the double picture thing, funny.

There's nothing to say to you in private that I can't say here. As you pointed out I've got nothing to lose here so it's really only a losing battle for you whose only goal in all of this should be to try and learn not to let your lips get in the way of victory.

Wait.. what? lol victory? Been there, done that.. lol crowns are yesterday's news.. I'm in this for the fight. I like my lips where they are just fine. (Someone can make an amazing joke on this, but I'll leave it anyway)

The fact is that you want to downplay our role in this when we've kept those alliances from gaining access to our ocean and being able to get at your best allies in this war from the south. Those alliances you fight have at least 30-50 cities they keep a good amount of LTS in every day all day that's not defending their cities in the north oceans and it would be a shame for you if they suddenly found no reason to hold those ships or someone opened up an ocean for them to attack out of. This is not a threat, it's fact. Our enemies are your enemies but you wanted to downplay our efforts to fluff yourself and we called you out on it. Your best allies in this war saw good reason to respect us, maybe you should have a talk with them and find out why before you start beating your feathers at our expense.

MUR... dont take this the wrong way.. but this world is well past 30-50 cities with LTS... sorry if thats a lot to you. Who are you even referring to? Being in O56/57 im assuming APOC? We arent hitting them.. so tell me again what your role is? I didnt really downplay your "efforts" because I frankly dont know what they are...

If Rational likes you because you wouldnt join TBD and Apoc in hitting them, then thats fine. But dont get things confused.. We arent allies, we arent working together, and we likely dont need each other for our end game plans.. You are too far from us to make any difference in how we choose to do things. So best of luck to you in all your plans..

DeletedUser9851

I need the big bag.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

DeletedUser12324

Wow! A lot was said today. Haha, so one thing strikes me funny...Koopa takes 15 cities from us (Congrats by the way), most of which are in an ocean where we currently have 10 cities (Ocean 64), and Rated007 gives us two weeks?...lol

I give you guys credit for the op, but that is comical. You had a successful op in which you were able to take the cities I'm sure you had planned on, Lingering cities deep in your territory. To think this is the demise of TBD is hilarious. Good job, but this is just the first battle.

DeletedUser

Wow! A lot was said today. Haha, so one thing strikes me funny...Koopa takes 15 cities from us (Congrats by the way), most of which are in an ocean where we currently have 10 cities (Ocean 64), and Rated007 gives us two weeks?...lol

I give you guys credit for the op, but that is comical. You had a successful op in which you were able to take the cities I'm sure you had planned on, Lingering cities deep in your territory. To think this is the demise of TBD is hilarious. Good job, but this is just the first battle.

Ahh but you failed to see ob dropping the ring of power into the lava while kt kept your heads turned... Doom!

DeletedUser

lol love that everyone jumps to assumptions.. i'll just sit back and enjoy the show