Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser6798

OK, from the outside looking in, I see the epic fall of the Argentum clans. As I understand it, TBD, and KOD are the main culprits. The question is how many cities did TBD, and how many did KOD take just this weekend?

ummm excuse me... Koopas got in on this as well...

went 30-0 this weekend agasint the Argentum Collective.. so far..

And thats only because they decided it was a good idea to recruit into O64 and take in a good portion of our enemy Volcano when we dissolved them a week ago.

DeletedUser10520

we have been hitting them only for 1 week and 2 or 3 days tho...also not offense to KOD but before we started our war vs AC/AG their fight with Ag/Ac was pretty tight...

When you have a fairly even war and 2 more of the top 12 alliances join in this tends to happen. esp when one of those alliances is #1 by some margin

DeletedUser9851

it looks like it was a busy weekend. How about an update on the wars. What are the scores?

DeletedUser12324

I wouldn't call this weekend's fun a war. Mostly just a good ole Oklahoma Land Run.

War Machines/War Machines 2 are being gobbled up by 5 alliances.

DeletedUser6798

Another Weekend passes...

Just from the weekend:
Koopas 27
Dauntless 0

Before their leaders all abandoned ship..

DeletedUser6798

Thats overall! I said for the weekend! stop tryin to call me out lmao

DeletedUser9851

According to the oracle, the big winners in the last 24 hours are KOD - 39 cities, and TBD - 34 cities.

not too shabby.

DeletedUser12275

Tomorrow.

i heard LoD will turn against LoH and TeG...wonder what side Rational is going to get?
Stay thirsty my friends...i mean Tuned...sigh i am watching too many commercials of XX beer

DeletedUser

i heard LoD will turn against LoH and TeG...wonder what side Rational is going to get?
Stay thirsty my friends...i mean Tuned...sigh i am watching too many commercials of XX beer

We will take the side of Switzerland. NEUTRAL TO THE DEATH!!!!

DeletedUser9851

wonder when is the next big war going to start?>_<

The better question is who will be fighting. Just an opinion here: TBD vs. KOD. TBD tries to move north. KOD battle hardened will put up a great fight. Or TBD vs. JG. TBD tries to move west. JG not really challenged. they can finally earn some DBP. More than a few cities will be lost. of course they can prove me wrong.