Trash Talk

DeletedUser8639

hiding away lol you mean winning upsilon with these same people? Sure.

But I ask again.. what did you accomplish in naxos... About as much as you accomplished in upsilon and sparta is my guess..

ask your teammates they will tell you. My alliance had ocean 65 74 and 75 and 76 and when we went for 66 your team WE where ranked 2 or 3 . And the 2 other branches where close. That was a clean sweep world for us until your traitor friends ghosted and gave there cities to the enemies. Stop trying to make it see like my alliance was bad or something. Your comebacks are wack. You couldnt get the crown with in upsilon without teg. You did what had to be done to get it. Then we took your wonders and took the crown. Yest the first 2 or 3 got ghosted but we took the rest. I led the final op to flick the middle finger to antimatter and it felt good.. And dont say you werent defending because i was trash talking to squid and others . So i did what i had to do and evis need us and we got the crown. Just Like you did in upsilon. So when your alliance does it its smart but when i do it its cheap. Brother stop coming at my neck you are losing your clout points here . You are making yourself look like a fool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8639

hiding away lol you mean winning upsilon with these same people? Sure.

But I ask again.. what did you accomplish in naxos... About as much as you accomplished in upsilon and sparta is my guess..

So let me ask you what did you accomplish in upsilon nothing. Sparta we couldnt do anything we joined late and you jumped on on as son as beginners protection started what what could we do. And it was no morale You knew to kill us before we grew. I did not know you where one of thoses players . That when they feel stupid or embarresed they answer a question same question. To shift the focus back to the player you have now lost 3 cool points on these forums

DeletedUser10111

Wow Tome 3 post in a row... you must feel passionate about the subject. Forum rules stop me from going further here so I will just say move on.

DeletedUser6798

Best part is he quoted me each time lol. But ill respond to one..

So let me ask you what did you accomplish in upsilon nothing. Sparta we couldnt do anything we joined late and you jumped on on as son as beginners protection started what what could we do. And it was no morale You knew to kill us before we grew. I did not know you where one of thoses players . That when they feel stupid or embarresed they answer a question same question. To shift the focus back to the player you have now lost 3 cool points on these forums

What did I accomplish in Upsilon? Lets see, I was only the one of the main people that orchestrated the WW phase as a founder of the alliance that won both victor and the crown... I was also top 15 in points and total BP... I took a city from you and all of the top players in the enemy alliance...oh and i was a "forum warrior" in that world too haha. I guess I could stop there.

As far as us feeling like we had to pick you off in Sparta? clearly we dont view you as a threat.. but its just so much fun!

And finally.. out of everyone here.. I think you have the least authority to determine "cool points"

DeletedUser12333

What did I accomplish in Upsilon? Lets see, I was only the one of the main people that orchestrated the WW phase as a founder of the alliance that won both victor and the crown... I was also top 15 in points and total BP... I took a city from you and all of the top players in the enemy alliance...oh and i was a "forum warrior" in that world too haha. I guess I could stop there.

As far as us feeling like we had to pick you off in Sparta? clearly we dont view you as a threat.. but its just so much fun!

And finally.. out of everyone here.. I think you have the least authority to determine "cool points"

You know what, I am sick of your crap Oli, what kind of name is that anyways .... OLI pffff. you screwed me in upsilon it took me 2 worlds to get my legs back under me for how bad you took advantage of me, at least i got my wig out of it

DeletedUser6798

You know what, I am sick of your crap Oli, what kind of name is that anyways .... OLI pffff. you screwed me in upsilon it took me 2 worlds to get my legs back under me for how bad you took advantage of me, at least i got my wig out of it

I cant help it... just leave people feeling numb i guess.. and it certainly did take you two worlds.. your performance in Juktas was woof... like Tone woof.

DeletedUser12275

top 15 in points?i am rank 1 attackers in heraklion...so i guess if you are good i am a god

DeletedUser6798

never said i was good.. just stating what i accomplished since he asked
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser13341

top 15 in points?i am rank 1 attackers in heraklion...so i guess if you are good i am a god

I finally gave in and signed up to be able to post on the forum after playing for 3 years. I played with Oliver in both Upsilon and Sparta and he spent so much time in running of the alliance I'm amazed he had time to score as high as he did. Ohh by the way I finished first in score in both worlds.

DeletedUser12275

I finally gave in and signed up to be able to post on the forum after playing for 3 years. I played with Oliver in both Upsilon and Sparta and he spent so much time in running of the alliance I'm amazed he had time to score as high as he did. Ohh by the way I finished first in score in both worlds.

i mentioned Heraklion cus is the other world i am active now...but i was also rank 1 attackers in Psi with RageofWar account...
no worries mikey boy i am sure we will be competing for the rank 1 spot once the summer is over and i can really focus ;)

DeletedUser12324

I have a feeling Kings and Mike are gonna be coming at me
smiley_emoticons_dagegen2.gif

DeletedUser6798

Its ok.. rumor has it they attack with swords and are just hard core golders

DeletedUser12324

So, Apparently the Argentum in 55 would rather ghost than fight.

RIP Weslyx
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

DeletedUser12275

i think they are taking their talents to the next world....lol
in another note i see Rational keeps capturing cities in 55...Somebody tell them to not play with fire cus they may get burned :mad:

DeletedUser6798

Next world? As in the speed 1 conquest that was opened with no announcement because Inno was ashamed of the settings? Yea I think that's more Argentums type of challenge

DeletedUser8889

I seriously wonder why everyone has to smack-talk Argentum the entire time and call them an MRA... they are not an MRA and they more of a core of players than any other alliance, of that I'm sure. So they take in a few members around them ? Who Doesn't ? It is honestly pathetic to me that all this Baris forum has been about is calling Argentum an MRA and shots keep being made at them, meanwhile they have more pressure from the other alliances in the top 12 than any other alliance. You guys should really just commend them for having to deal with all this bs, and tag-teaming on them.

As for the ghosting, many people are just sick of having to rebuild, some people can handle constantly doing it, and others get frustrated easily with seeing something like 70-0 or whatever it is and nobody wants to challenge TBD back, so what's the point of attempting to scrape by if it won't get any better. That's at least how I see it from all the Bouclier/ex-Bouclier ghosts.

TLDR: Argentum is not an MRA, and they have to deal with more alliances than any other alliance.( Besides maybe School Days lol ) TBD red-lights an alliance and they get erased with little to no challenge, making it not-fun for some players.

So to this I say, who will challenge TBD ? Is everyone leaving the beast alone just causing themselves great pain down-the-line? Only time will tell just how bad the politics of this world played out. Looks like this world is moving way fast, and there are multitudes of rim alliances, good luck to all.

DeletedUser12324

I seriously wonder why everyone has to smack-talk Argentum the entire time and call them an MRA... they are not an MRA and they more of a core of players than any other alliance, of that I'm sure. So they take in a few members around them ? Who Doesn't ?

I'll answer this for you. 3 alliances one month into the world..MRA.

Yes, people recruit near them. All alliances do. Most good alliances will recruit players that make their team better, like ABP or location.

They used the "Merge or Die" or "Join or Die" approach. That doesn't usually work if you don't kill the alliance you say that to. Unfortunately, they did this to several alliances at the same time. It doesn't exactly make you the most likeable alliance.

I poke fun at them because I'm amazed at how cocky they are, with little skill as a group. I have more of their CS'es on my wall without one being directly sent to anyone in my alliance. Trying to take a city in south 55 or west 65 when your core is in 54 amazes me. Especially when there is a 2 hour gap between the CS and first attack.

Haha. I love that Niko challenges the world to come at us AFTER he was turned down...Twice

DeletedUser6798

Niko I'm sorry.. Argentum come here from juktas with under 70 players.. They are now over 200.. That is the definition of mass recruiting. I had respect for the skill of most of the original players that came from juktas.. But lets be real. They aren't recruiting near them as CJ said.. And they aren't being selective with who they recruit.

Argentum recruited themselves into 64. Not taking cities.. Not by waging war.. But through recruiting from an alliance that collapsed after a 2 day op by an alliance that was equal to them in size. That's what is sad. That is what is worth making fun of. Plus you get on here.. Darkmender PMs me in game.. And scream gets on here and you all preach. Juktas was an awful world. You should know that. What worked there won't here. The join or die is old and only takes you so far.. And the "look at us we have shiny crowns" is even worse. That's why they are the topic of ridicule.

As far as TBD.. Yea they haven't been tested. Argentum is the #2 alliance and have a top 5 Academy or something.. So why don't they do something about it instead of trying to use propaganda one the externals to turn every on them right now. Argentum has been identified as the weak link in the core. And all the alliances want a piece of the pie before you go poof. That's why they are attacking them. Not because they fear them

DeletedUser8889

Haha. I love that Niko challenges the world to come at us AFTER he was turned down...Twice

Hi, I'm not one for argument but i'm not challenging the world to come at you, I'm saying you remain uncontested... it's quite different. Thanks for stating i've been turned down twice, I don't really care, you're lucky I offered.