Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4322

First Top 12 for me. I will do my best to not be biased.

3/6/16. Kingsguard/Unsullied/Dothraki
I do not know much about these guys. What i do know is that they think they are elite because they brought 150 people into the server. I tried to explain to them that stuff bounces off of fluffy but they could not understand that. If they can't figure that out then they can not know they are a MRA.
Sink

LOL...is this a joke?...you should try doing stand up comedy... kid!

DeletedUser12654

LOL...is this a joke?...you should try doing stand up comedy... kid!

Could you elaborate on whether referring to Ridz as a 'kid' furthers yourself as an individual or hinders him alone? I would say that your disagreement has no place since you decided to not include your reasoning, but however to include an insult that would suggest your immaturity. Are you a child yourself may I ask? :confused:

DeletedUser9851

He could an old fart like me. I call some people kid. I certainly don't mean as an insult.

DeletedUser

lol why you all keep posting comments about how wrong his review was? We all have different opinions and some players have been watching some alliances more than others.

3/6/16. Kingsguard/Unsullied/Dothraki
I do not know much about these guys. What i do know is that they think they are elite because they brought 150 people into the server. I tried to explain to them that stuff bounces off of fluffy but they could not understand that. If they can't figure that out then they can not know they are a MRA.
Sink
I actually got to agree with this. If I have understood right, these guys are in pact with Vendetta and Impervious Syndicate at least. That's 2 pacts and they just made your 4th alliance, Night's Watch. I have played this game pretty long and in my opinion even 1 sister alliance in this early is more than enough. Two sister alliances is too much, but three... I can't even describe how far these guys are from my thoughts. Soon they guys will have 200 players in their alliance and that is a mass alliance, Unsullied, you can't argue with that. (but I'm sure you will lol)
Don't get me wrong, I know you guys have some good players in your alliance and creating that many alliances will not make you to sink. But personally, I would never want to be in an alliance of that big. This is the moment when your pacts turn their coats over and make you red, I mean if they realize how big you already are and how huge area you already have.

fca28ed7da6926dd55304904f9a10500.png

And these are only the 3 of your alliances, there is one more (Night's Watch) but maps hasn't updated yet.

DeletedUser

Looks like Death Row is finished lost their leader Their top player so heres an easy prediction death row is sunk and the alliance is done DUK now has less targets to worry about.

DeletedUser4322

Could you elaborate on whether referring to Ridz as a 'kid' furthers yourself as an individual or hinders him alone? I would say that your disagreement has no place since you decided to not include your reasoning, but however to include an insult that would suggest your immaturity. Are you a child yourself may I ask? :confused:

No need for a reasoning...he based this top 12 on a 4 week old server?..LOLOLOLOLOL...guess what?, he is going to get flamed for posting an irrelevant point of view. YOU however (hyper), is a random player that no one cares about. You want to defend the views of another random player?, by all means, please do it. It is expected. Get on my level KID!

DeletedUser1048

No need for a reasoning...he based this top 12 on a 4 week old server?..LOLOLOLOLOL...guess what?, he is going to get flamed for posting an irrelevant point of view. YOU however (hyper), is a random player that no one cares about. You want to defend the views of another random player?, by all means, please do it. It is expected. Get on my level KID!

Underline statement seems like the Trash Talking thread is going to be moved here too now :p Also nothing is wrong with making a top 12 on a world that wait it isn't even 4 weeks old, so where did you get that from :s Flamed for having an opinion, that sounds like keyboard warrior behavior right there man.

DeletedUser4322

Underline statement seems like the Trash Talking thread is going to be moved here too now :p Also nothing is wrong with making a top 12 on a world that wait it isn't even 4 weeks old, so where did you get that from :s Flamed for having an opinion, that sounds like keyboard warrior behavior right there man.

Ok, if you cant find anything wrong about making a "sink or swim" assumption based on a less than 4 week old server, then you my friend have no place in grepolis. It is quite adsorb and again, extremely irrelevant. In grepolis, only time will tell if you are going to be successful or not. FYI

DeletedUser1048

Ok, if you cant find anything wrong about making a "sink or swim" assumption based on a less than 4 week old server, then you my friend have no place in grepolis. It is quite adsorb and again, extremely irrelevant. In grepolis, only time will tell if you are going to be successful or not. FYI

Exactly you said assumption. An assumption is an assumption no matter how long the world has been around. Irrelevant is your opinion, it is nice to know what other people think imo We all know it isn't going to be correct, it would be like nailing an NCAA March Madness Bracket :D To discourage anyone from speaking there mind because of how old the world is a ridiculous behavior.

DeletedUser4322

Exactly you said assumption. An assumption is an assumption no matter how long the world has been around. Irrelevant is your opinion, it is nice to know what other people think imo We all know it isn't going to be correct, it would be like nailing an NCAA March Madness Bracket :D To discourage anyone from speaking there mind because of how old the world is a ridiculous behavior.

spoken like a true noob....how's that comment for a "keyboard warrior" LOL

DeletedUser12654

You're hilarious...What ocean are you in? Let's see if the kids who nobody cares about can rim a pro like yourself.

DeletedUser12110

Ok, time for my completely wrong predications...
*Please note: these are best guesses based on extremely limited knowledge of the players, primarily based on locations, with no idea of pacts and isn't that the point of this thread?

1/2Trash Talk and Talk Trash -Talk about garbage!
SWIM

3 Stealthy Pandas - They have some big guns, I just don't like the location
SINK

4 Unsullied - Looks like a mess where they are located...could be good, but probably not. However, they seem to be gaining some nice BP so far.
SINK

5 Kingsguard - See Unsullied, but if these two are working together then whatever spawns from that could potentially swim.
SINK

6 Candy Crush - No comment

7 A Bundle of Sticks -These folks seem to know what they are doing...
SWIM

8 Impervious Syndicate -Players here seem experienced/knowledgeable/aggressive, I just hate their position on the map
SINK

9 Irish Pub - Spread out, that could work for them or against them...I am going to guess against them.
SINK

10 Organized Konfuzion - Funny thing is they seem organized..based solely on their location and core, gonna take a flyer on them
SWIM

11 DAUNTLESS - Strictly based on location, not bad. But, since I have to guess...
SINK

12 Boondock Saints -SE 44 is a mess, they appear to be on their heels...
SINK

DeletedUser8159

Dub's Rapid Top 12
1 Trash Talk ~ Verbal Gunslingers
2 Talk Trash ~ Verbal Harassment
3 Unsullied ~ MRA
4 Stealthy Pandas ~ Will die
5 Kingsguard ~ MRA
6 Candy Crush ~ Floaters
7 A Bundle of Sticks ~ word i cannot use even if it has a different spelling and definition. LAME!
8 Impervious Syndicate ~ RICO Act
9 Irish Pub ~ 5pm somewhere
10 Organized Konfuzion ~ Highly confused
11 DAUNTLESS ~ Simmers
12 Fight Club ~ Fight each other as in movie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Lol, funny how Fight Club has already taken a city from you guys and also put one of your cities under siege. Just to be broken by a bunch of gold users. I mean, who has an LS nuke of 275LS 3 weeks in. I thought you guys were supposed to be fighting, not your wallets. If that's the case let your wallet do the talking, not you.

DeletedUser3015

If you can't build a 275 LS nuke without gold in 3 weeks and you are not a noob then you have terminal suck syndrome and should leave grepo to avoid further embarrassment.

L5 farming villages = 45,000 res each per day
Assuming only conquered 7 out of 8 that = 315,000 res per day
Split equally that's 105,000 wood per day
1 LS = 1300 wood
275 LS = 357,500 wood
357,500 wood divided by 105,000 wood per day = 3.4 days

To gain resources to build 275 LS if you are ONLY getting it from farms and aren't looting your neighbors for resources and only have 1 city will take 3.4 days and it's easy to max out FVs with 1 city and forced loyalties.

To build 1 LS with an L20 harbor (which everyone's first city has) and a Call of the Ocean spell (not counting the building speed boost of a quest buff) takes 22:21 x 275 = 102.4 hours (less than 4 days)

If yer gonna suck at grepo do it with dignity, quietly and by yourself.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
If you can't build a 275 LS nuke without gold in 3 weeks and you are not a noob then you have terminal suck syndrome and should leave grepo to avoid further embarrassment.

L5 farming villages = 45,000 res each per day
Assuming only conquered 7 out of 8 that = 315,000 res per day
Split equally that's 105,000 wood per day
1 LS = 1300 wood
275 LS = 357,500 wood
357,500 wood divided by 105,000 wood per day = 3.4 days

To gain resources to build 275 LS if you are ONLY getting it from farms and aren't looting your neighbors for resources and only have 1 city will take 3.4 days and it's easy to max out FVs with 1 city and forced loyalties.

To build 1 LS with an L20 harbor (which everyone's first city has) and a Call of the Ocean spell (not counting the building speed boost of a quest buff) takes 22:21 x 275 = 102.4 hours (less than 4 days)

If yer gonna suck at grepo do it with dignity, quietly and by yourself.

haha its very doable without gold. but lets be honest. some of that nuke hes talking about was prly golded