Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser3109

Same here you really took your time and made a thought out review I already + repped.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
What did I say about this? -rep me if you think so lol! :D Sure you can make it work like they may have in Olympia, but all I'm saying is that pacts work always better at the start because they both have their own directions, thoughts and ways. Sister alliances are just an extension for the other alliance which will not work so well. Trust me, I have experienced almost everything in leading an alliance. Hit the -rep, no need to argue here.

But im here on the opposite side of the fence. i watch pacts fall apart all the time. in fact its happening around me in 044 as we speak. its alot easier to have 1 leader or leadership group giving direction and putting pieces in place. than it is having 3 seperate alliances wanting seperate things. while pacts can be broken by clashing leaders or minds being changed . our 3 sister alliances have one voice one goal and one direction. ive watched this work. only been a few months since we won olympia it worked there. i can assure you it will work here

DeletedUser

But im here on the opposite side of the fence. i watch pacts fall apart all the time. in fact its happening around me in 044 as we speak. its alot easier to have 1 leader or leadership group giving direction and putting pieces in place. than it is having 3 seperate alliances wanting seperate things. while pacts can be broken by clashing leaders or minds being changed . our 3 sister alliances have one voice one goal and one direction. ive watched this work. only been a few months since we won olympia it worked there. i can assure you it will work here

Time will tell. Just mark my words.
And actually 3 seperate alliances wants the same thing if they are pacted. They should not pact if they have different intentions. Pacts break only because leaders won't try hard enough or they only think for their own alliance.

And yes it actually sounds good if a leadership is giving direction and putting pieces in place for all the sister alliances. Unfortunately it will never be like that. Sister alliance is being made when you don't have enough players in your alliance. Which means mass, pacts are not mass because they have their own directions, thoughts and ways. I'm sure you have many players in your alliance you haven't even said hello... If you were pacted you don't need to. Just some basic things that makes pacts better than sister alliances at the beginning of the server. Sure when the server is getting older and WW is getting closer, sister will become more important than a pact.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
but thats not why the sister allaiances were made. we built these because we didnt have enough room in the main one. not because we didnt have enough guys.

and as for this little snippet

"And yes it actually sounds good if a leadership is giving direction and putting pieces in place for all the sister alliances. Unfortunately it will never be like that"

it absolutely is like that. most of the 3 alliances played together under one leadership group in the last world with great success. im not sure why that would change when for the most part it is the same players it worked just fine with in Olympia

Last edited:

DeletedUser1048

Have you seen Olympia? same 3 alliances all players got crowns. it can and has worked

A crown in one world doesn't guarantee success in another. Especially when you are playing against a different group of players and there are a lot of other variables that can make the success different from Olympia.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
A crown in one world doesn't guarantee success in another. Especially when you are playing against a different group of players and there are a lot of other variables that can make the success different from Olympia.

the players arent all that different in this world. many of the Trash talk and talk trash guys played in olympia under the name Panic Attacks. also i wouldnt guarantee a win. im not that cocky and have a good deal of respect for the other guys in this world. But do i think because we have sisters instead of pacts that we wont do well? HELL NO.

DeletedUser1048

the players arent all that different in this world. many of the Trash talk and talk trash guys played in olympia under the name Panic Attacks. also i wouldnt guarantee a win. im not that cocky and have a good deal of respect for the other guys in this world. But do i think because we have sisters instead of pacts that we wont do well? HELL NO.

Oh yeah you can do well with sister alliances here, especially with the low cap. It won't be something that weakens you. I am in 44, and this ocean seems like it will be a lot of fun :)

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Oh yeah you can do well with sister alliances here, especially with the low cap. It won't be something that weakens you. I am in 44, and this ocean seems like it will be a lot of fun :)

Yeah its been good. i honestly didnt expect this much of a fight to start out the world but Boondocks saints and Death Row have both proven to Be skilled Competitiors and there are a few other alliances on the come up that im expecting to pose a decent challenge as well

DeletedUser1048

Yeah its been good. i honestly didnt expect this much of a fight to start out the world but Boondocks saints and Death Row have both proven to Be skilled Competitiors and there are a few other alliances on the come up that im expecting to pose a decent challenge as well

A case can be made that this is the toughest ocean in Actium right now. There are so many good alliances, going to be interesting to see how the ocean ends up looking in a month or two. I think the wars in this ocean are going to be very competitive ones and not the one sided affairs that have become the norm over the more recent worlds.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
A case can be made that this is the toughest ocean in Actium right now. There are so many good alliances, going to be interesting to see how the ocean ends up looking in a month or two. I think the wars in this ocean are going to be very competitive ones and not the one sided affairs that have become the norm over the more recent worlds.

Here's Hoping :)

DeletedUser10142

5. Candy Crush
Who would name their alliance after that game? It totally sucks! I actually hadn't even heard of these guys before now, so I'm not sure if they are fighting against anyone. They have been gaining some points faster than many other alliances, probably because they don't have enemies just yet. Their location is great and invites were well organized. If their players and leaders are any good, they will take a control of O54. But because this was the first time I saw these guys, I can't tell much more.

Good thing nobody is leading this group.... Otherwise it might be chaos......
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser8463

Unsullied and Kingsguard have a third alliance now. Dothraki.

DeletedUser10651

Ohhh Dub.....Different server, same Dub!!!!! The more things change the more they stay the same.

The Name Game

Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a
fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10651

No.. You can't lol

LOL...You are right I cant. But I am sure you know those are lyrics to a song written a long time ago. Apparently the writer CAN make a rhyme from anybody's name.

;)

DeletedUser9436

5. Candy Crush ... really? Lamest name ever ..... stupid people that don't take the game serious .... absolute sink IMO.

They need to sell their houses and quit their jobs so they can compete with the other guys living in their Mom's basements .... or get out of here ....

DeletedUser12654

new top 12 please...make sure spelling and punctuation is all correct now.

DeletedUser

noo probbllemme bobs, (you have no Idea how hard this is with auto correct!)

DeletedUser

5. Candy Crush ... really? Lamest name ever ..... stupid people that don't take the game serious .... absolute sink IMO.

They need to sell their houses and quit their jobs so they can compete with the other guys living in their Mom's basements .... or get out of here ....

I just came here to find more Facebook friends so I can send Candy Crush invites to. Will you be my friend?