Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

haha its very doable without gold. but lets be honest. some of that nuke hes talking about was prly golded

Maybe in this instance but to build a LS nuke or even two buy this time is not hard. The first thing you should do when you take a city is figure out what you are going to build. If you have a good team then you can go ahead and make your first city into an almost pure nuke city with enough transports to get you into your second city. You have to know your situation and plan on how to take advantage. I can tell you right now there are pure myths nukes out in this server and people will question how. Well if you have to ask then you have not played long enough. Play the game like it is meant to be. A strategy war game.

DeletedUser4951

1) Trash Talk- Name change pending...
2) Talk Trash- Good alliance, swim.
3)Stealthy Pandas- Decent might not survive in the long run, float then sink.
4) Unsullied- MRA, float.
5) Kingsguard- MRA with less points, float.
6) Candy Crush- Good as always, swim.
7) Bundle of Sticks- Soon to have highest average easily 1st or 2nd ranked in points and ABP in the near future, swim.
8) Impervious Syndicate- Looks good proximity to TT could be a problem if they make it a problem, will soon probably have to fight Candy Crush, float.
9) Irish Pub- Spread out around O55, will eventually sink.
10) Organized Kunfusion- Looks decent
11) -DOOM -Caught next to Candy Crush and Impervious Syndicate, sink.
12) DAUNTLESS- Same situation as -DOOM but they're running towards Pandas core apparently. If they escape they'll float for a time. If they try to play it out, they'll sink.

DeletedUser8159

Lol, funny how Fight Club has already taken a city from you guys and also put one of your cities under siege. Just to be broken by a bunch of gold users. I mean, who has an LS nuke of 275LS 3 weeks in. I thought you guys were supposed to be fighting, not your wallets. If that's the case let your wallet do the talking, not you.

you really arent that intelligent are you? You are seriously complaining that we broke a siege and lost one from another alliance which has nothing to do with you? Please think before you talk, this is your new image since you decided to come back. Best be actin right!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Oh lord we lost a city might as well disband both TT's now right guys?

DeletedUser12660

Oh lord we lost a city might as well disband both TT's now right guys?

Agreed

pZiIayQ.jpg

DeletedUser8795

Lol, funny how Fight Club has already taken a city from you guys and also put one of your cities under siege. Just to be broken by a bunch of gold users. I mean, who has an LS nuke of 275LS 3 weeks in. I thought you guys were supposed to be fighting, not your wallets. If that's the case let your wallet do the talking, not you.

LMAO, LMAO, LMAO...are you for real? Who doesn't have a LS nuke of 275 3 weeks in, I don't even use gold, 2 days after the world starts. If I wanted too I could have 5 Nukes of 275 LS without using gold.

DeletedUser4951

Fail backsnipe. Also why did you hide your siege? Its dead....and I can see the CS and the extended message and the city is there....You might wanna rethink bragging until you actually take that city. ;)

DeletedUser4951

Not sure how? Gonna be able to keep throwing stuff back there all day long dude.

DeletedUser12660

Lol, its funny because you guys all raced to kill the CS. Then I pulled it and you guys couldnt withdraw attacks. I believe vero said " Just pull the CS so I can go to bed"

DeletedUser12654

Hyper Run Down.

Trash Talk/Talk Trash - Solid grouping with their sister will allow their core to remain until the sun supernovas.

A Bundle of Sticks - There was a tree who hated this group. That tree was broken up and the pieces were thrown into a pile. This alliance I'm sure will break up many more trees.

Unsullied and Co. - Sigh...a three way brother, sister and uncle group of alliances? (WAIT WAIT, I WAS JUST TOLD THERE ARE FOUR??????? A BROTHER, SISTER< UNCLE AND AUNTIE!!!! OH MY LORDY LORD! Nice going guys... I don't have 200 friends in RL so good job!) OK, whatever floats their boat...

#next
Stealthy Pandas - Look decent, near to the top siblings so I'm not sure if there is a full blown war going on.. could cause a stall in the Trash allys growth eastwards.

#next!!!!!
Candy Crush? - I like to crush it with my teeth. These guys like licking the crumbs of candy after they crshed it with some attack bear with an axe?? I dunno, maybe these guys will do well, maybe not...

#NEXT!!!! - oh...no one left?

HYPER'S BONUS ROUND

The Bish - Look like fun...???

BishBashBosh.jpg

DeletedUser

Future top 3 predictions

I'm gonna do something a little difference cause I'm bored. What I see the top 3 looking like in the coming few months.

1. TT - our group so I shouldn't really comment to heavily. But one of the funnest groups I've run with so far.

2. Bundle of Sticks - lot of us guessed there rise in power. Some awesome names on that list that are used to having no real life and being crac...I mean grep addicts.

3. The Bish - they started late and will have an easy time on the rim growing. Lot of pluses going on for this group, it's a a star laden group stacked with EN players who have already won it all multiple times. Not to mention there leader who lead the winning Thebes team which was also a high speed server.

Only did three as these are the only alliances worth mentioning.

DeletedUser12726

Na dude we're just noobs and scrubs hanging around on the rim. Nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

This is actually very boring server. This is nothing like in en78 where alliances didn't pact with everyone nor made 3 sister alliances. There are not even a single alliance that wouldn't have some bigger issues.

Trash - going win everyone in O55 but when they run out of targets they will have some internal issues so they will disband later.

A bundle of Sticks - looks decent right now, but since they started in O56 I don't think their players are good enough.

Unsullied - They have good players but... Mass.

Stealthy Pandas - They have good players but... Mass. Their top-players have all left the alliance.

Candy Crush - could be decent, but still never heard of these guys so I don't think they do too well when they fight against a real alliance.

Impervious Syndicate - Pretty boring, Candy Crush is crushing them.

Irish Pub - Mostly fighting against noobs and taking inactives. Doesn't look too good.

Organized Konfuzion - Killing noobs and inactives. Haven't lost many cities though so hard to tell.

DAUNTLESS - Boring, killing inactives and noobs.

Fight Club - Killed the chosen few which had bunch of noobs. However, they look decent.

Boondock Saints - agreed a pact with mass alliance, but killing Vendetta. Pretty boring.

Deadly When Sober - Respect, only alliance who has done well and could have a future. Unsullied might crush them with their mass.

Hyper Active - Killing noobs, looks decent.

As you can see, I'm so bored right now. Everyone has sisters, pacts or something else. Of course I'm not a leader in any alliance, so I can't see the whole fact, but this is what I see right now. Please start arguing with me cuz I'm so bored with this server! It would make me feel better.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

This is actually very boring server. This is nothing like in en78 where alliances didn't pact with everyone nor made 3 sister alliances.

Welcome to the US servers. It tripped me out when I first started playing here after having played several worlds on EN.

DeletedUser12726

If he played Olynthus I'm assuming he's being extremely sarcastic with the sister alliance thing. That was literally the last low cap server on EN over a year ago and I'm not surprised after the way everybody held hands.

DeletedUser

If he played Olynthus I'm assuming he's being extremely sarcastic with the sister alliance thing. That was literally the last low cap server on EN over a year ago and I'm not surprised after the way everybody held hands.
I'm not sure who you are but I got to say I wasn't sarcastic. Even thought the server was low cap, there wasn't sister alliances and pacts like here. Sure there were some alliances who pacted with everyone but got rimmed in couple of weeks but that's it. For an example my alliance made the first sister alliance just before the WW started and we started at the first day of the server.

Here in Actium we have alliances who have 3 sister alliances already, that's a huge difference... Especially because alliances here appreciates these alliances who have many sisters. In English we laugh at them and kill them as soon as possible.

DeletedUser1048

I'm not sure who you are but I got to say I wasn't sarcastic. Even thought the server was low cap, there wasn't sister alliances and pacts like here. Sure there were some alliances who pacted with everyone but got rimmed in couple of weeks but that's it. For an example my alliance made the first sister alliance just before the WW started and we started at the first day of the server.

Here in Actium we have alliances who have 3 sister alliances already, that's a huge difference... Especially because alliances here appreciates these alliances who have many sisters. In English we laugh at them and kill them as soon as possible.

Tbh I am with Forwandert, I remember checking out the forum and seeing the game of diplomacy. That story about the sister alliance sounds embellished, always some alliance in the beginning that has multiple sister alliances. Probably don't capture any attention as they generally die quick.

if you say so. Demon Legion II lost a city yesterday

Also this is not true, just making stereotypes. It happens on EN and US, it isn't something that is nonexistent on one server. Bones and Skulls was respected for their win in Paros and they had as many as 5 alliances in Pandosia. That was an 80 cap world too. I was probably the only one laughing at them, and I am a US guy. Everyone else was insisting that they had great strategies and were a great group and everything, and all they did in that world was conquer internals. They still didn't even win the crown, or tiara :D Not to mention in Zancles all the MRAs like Ravens Republic, Hector's House, and forgot the other one. Only one of them is still around, mainly because every alliance around them died from internal problems more than anything done by themselves.

You can say whatever you want but the EN and US are very similar, not many differences at all :D

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to compare US and EN servers, only these two US45 and EN78. I do remember an US server when I was with Mors Venit in Pella that alliance was very similar with the ones in En78. I don't know what is happening there right now, but as long as I was there it was an alliance that I liked. So yes, US and EN might be very similar but I wasn't talking about the servers.

Olynthus was the best server I have ever played for sure. What ever you have heard or read might not be true if you haven't played there. There are always players like me in the forums who don't know everything but still post their thoughts. In Olynthus our alliance actually had a very good diplomat, Seraphios (US player, you may know him). He is probably the biggest reason why we were at the top and managed to win the server because we knew everything about our enemies and their pacts. He kept me well informed.