Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser2630

BayouBrit like Oliver said it amazes me knowing us as you do that you still think its "overconfidence" on our part. I've said it before and I'll say it again while playing with us on US21 Upsilon you "sleep played" through it and not really payed much attention to what is truly going on on the Server. Otherwise you'd know better than to make statements like these.

Tiger your insults are ineffective. If you really believe I was sleeping on U21 then you forgot to take your meds recently. I'm 13th ranked in both points and BP on US21. Not great but hey not someone who was "sleeping" just I joined late.
Matters tactics and strategy worked very well on US21. No guarantees it will work on another server against what I consider tougher opponents even if one of them is "sleeping" Ah ha ha ha! you crack me up little tiger....

DeletedUser10504

inever said my alliance was never in it. i will gladly say i am as i have already said it to you. the 'line up; is what i said was wrong. put those reading glasses on:)

DeletedUser11708

And you know this how....? Wild accusations dont a fact make. This is how I know. This is from a PM thread with yourself where you openly admit to being part of the Coalition. This is how I confirm my "rumors and suppositions".

Tiger, that only explains part of the information you have. For example, you said that Infamous and The Wheel Shared a D tab. Yes, its common for allies to do this, but its impossible to be certain. So I ask you how you KNEW.

As for us having the numbers.... well hrm... considering that The Wheel shares a D tab with Infamous AND is a member of a coalition against Matter I'd say you are wrong on that one as well. We dont have the numbers. Between the "coalition" members your numbers are up around 10million which is significantly more than we have.

DeletedUser6798

Oliver, I love you man! But let's not be silly here. We all know about emails to our members asking them to be spies for Matter. Your own players sent these and admit to it - I think it's part of the game but not everyone cares for it. Some are fighters, some love defense, some love diplomacy, others like the spy games. It all makes Grepo a good and challenging game. I personally don't like spies and maybe you don't either. Don't get me wrong I don't object to them anymore than someone who likes beef wouldn't object to someone else eating chicken. I think fighting head on is the beef - and yes we did plenty of that in US21 for sure. Spies are like the chicken and not to my taste.
So take it back Oliver - "You know we don't operate that way". You, and all of us know that it's an important aspect of Matter strategy. Not wrong and within the rules but just not my style.

Well you and I are of the same opinion on spies.. However its a part of the game in every world..

But I still think you are mistaken. You know Bellos. You read his rants on the forums and his distaste of foos. You know he likes to stir the pot. He sends a message to an entire alliance asking then if they want to be a spy. This includes leadership. You really call that an attempt at obtaining spies? Why do you think we find it so funny? :) for some reason you guys still cant see that.

Same in upsilon.. other alliances did their best to insert spies into our alliance.. AR was even willing to completely collapse the west by having players leave the top alliance in an attempt to join us and get on our wonder islands.. We never had to plan anything like that. You know our group likes to fight. Should be a fun world.

As for the person who brought up stats.. I think most people here know i LOVE stats.. but i mean really? World is what 2 months old? It has been overrun by a very favorable and long event which has given heavy gold users a very large edge. Notice I havent even made a sink/swim yet.. and I love those.. Talk to me in another 2-3 months and we will see about stats. Another thing your stats do not reflect, and you slightly hinted at this is that Matter alliances are spread between 3 groups.. Now I am not asking you to compare the total points of 3 alliances compared to one.. No.. instead lets look at the top 50 players on each side and compare those numbers.

Now it is quite late so I wont add everything up, but lets see how many fighters rank in the top 100 and where. If you still want to argue stats, I can continue to break things down as such.

This is only ABP:
#1-10: Matters-3, Infamous-2
#11-20: Matters-3, Infamous-1
#21-30: Matters-6, Infamous-1
#31-40: Matters-4, Infamous-1
#41-50: Matters-2, Infamous-2
#51-60: Matters-0, Infamous-4
#61-70: Matters-5, Infamous-2
#71-80: Matters-0, Infamous-2
#81-90: Matters-0, Infamous-1
#91-100: Matters-3, Infamous-0

Total:
Matters:26
Infamous:16

So your point was that Infamous is a better collection of players. Maybe based on average, because based on size it is 3:1. But you miss the point when you automatically assume that because the average is higher, that the Matters do not have as many, or in this case, more top attackers at this point.

But like I said, plenty is skewed at this point. We will see where things lie in a few months. Then the cream will rise to the top

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

because he has spys in every alliance that is decent....

Thats why he asks you directly for info, your alliance isnt worth having a spy in it

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

you all crack me up about this spy bs, maybe I should ask bellos to send you all a message asking if you want him to spy for you. That way you can all come on here and claim "one of the matters top players wants to spy"

Have a sense of humor

smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda1-gruen.gif

DeletedUser10504

Thats why he asks you directly for info, your alliance isnt worth having a spy in it

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

you all crack me up about this spy bs, maybe I should ask bellos to send you all a message asking if you want him to spy for you. That way you can all come on here and claim "one of the matters top players wants to spy"

Have a sense of humor

smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda1-gruen.gif

Then you obviously dont know whats going on in our war then because we noticed theres a spy in our alliance from you and we are taking steps to find him/her. i dont find it fun to send spys in the game. it is part of the game, but its a sad part of the game. it shows how scared you guys are from us. or the group.

DeletedUser6798

still????

I think I have seen this case before... Its called denial.

"Great" and "mighty" players in an alliance are losing a war and losing cities so it MUST be spies.. sheesh what ever happened to good sportsmanship and losing with dignity?

NOT! lol there was never any of that here. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser10246

still????

I think I have seen this case before... Its called denial.

"Great" and "mighty" players in an alliance are losing a war and losing cities so it MUST be spies.. sheesh what ever happened to good sportsmanship and losing with dignity?

NOT! lol there was never any of that here. thisisgrepolis

Oli oli oli, that game of go fish you beat me in....... You must have cheated!!!!!!!!!! You so got someone to look at my cards.

Meow rawr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2630

Oli oli oli, that game of go fish you beat me in....... You must have cheated!!!!!!!!!! You so got someone to look at my cards.

Meow rawr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually what is amusing to me is the denial you guys are displaying. As the Great Bard said "Me thinks thou dost protest too much", it reveals who you are.
Stand up and be a man and admit to what we all know. It's really not a big deal and simply means we have to be careful what we say in our own alliance forums - and maybe plant some false intel for you guys to bite on - that's always fun to do. enjoy your day boys and tiger, get that shirt in the wash before the coffee stains it.

DeletedUser6798

You know my Bayou.. i only go with facts and statistics..

All this hypothetical babble bores me. Though I do like your attempts at reverse psychology.

DeletedUser10504

actually what is amusing to me is the denial you guys are displaying. As the Great Bard said "Me thinks thou dost protest too much", it reveals who you are.
Stand up and be a man and admit to what we all know. It's really not a big deal and simply means we have to be careful what we say in our own alliance forums - and maybe plant some false intel for you guys to bite on - that's always fun to do. enjoy your day boys and tiger, get that shirt in the wash before the coffee stains it.

They wouldnt know how to fight a real battle anyways. all they can do is use spys to give them all the information.

Old saying is put the money where your mouth is but thats right out the door now.

And the sad thing is as darth wookie might not even know there planting spys so for him he thinks hes telling the truth, by saying they are not. so we cant even get mad at there players for this. but the leaders or even just maybe the founder knows he has spys in other alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

They wouldnt know how to fight a real battle anyways. all they can do is use spys to give them all the information.

Old saying is put the money where your mouth is but thats right out the door now.

And the sad thing is as darth wookie might not even know there planting spys so for him he thinks hes telling the truth, by saying they are not. so we cant even get mad at there players for this. but the leaders or even just maybe the founder knows he has spys in other alliance.

What exactly do i need a spy for. Someone picks a target gives me a time, i send i destroy your troops we take the city.

Rinse and repeat.

DeletedUser10504

What exactly do i need a spy for. Someone picks a target gives me a time, i send i destroy your troops we take the city.

Rinse and repeat.

They give you a target. and gives you a time 'exactly' like if we pick a target or someone is giving up his city for our members and then the spy tells your leaders and then 'boom' you get a target

DeletedUser10169

Sounds like you are all a little sour about us playing this world to win it. Maybe you guys should do the same and give us a challenge. Spending your time complaining that our style is unfair on the forums instead of planning your ops is not a good place to start.

DeletedUser10390

You might not need one, but your leader's seem to.

You dont even play on this server. Your opinion = 0 go fish.

You keep this up you'll have issues sleeping your so wound up about it lol. I can just picture you walking around your hose/work glancing around suspiciously with a scowl on your face muttering "Spies, they got spies, spies everywhere..."
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif