45-Jimmie Foxx - Conquered by Bohica13
Hairy Bill - Conquered by Hairybear
Insquidous - Conquered by lord squid
O45.4-Njordsson - Conquered by Osumarine05
45-Jimmie Foxx - Conquered by Bohica13
Babylon - Conquered by MomQB
45 Devano - Conquered by Louwell
01.45 Minas Tirith - Conquered by Parker Cereza

I guess you all must be thinking that this Aussie Pete guy is something else huh? Well a glance at grepointel will tell you that he took 4 cities from Michaelus Maxima. This guy joined Infamous one day and the next day hands over his cities to the Matter alliances.......well he has plenty of old temamates over there from US21. Just looks a little odd don't you think? Does this maybe put a different twist on the story that Tiger would like you to believe?
I feel like I'm at a poker table and three aggressive players have hit the table together - no, no, not collusion. Never. Just playing together like it goes sometimes. I think the idea is that they want to impress the table with their prowess and "big stack" hoping we will all fold. Sorry boys. Been there and done that. Nobody is folding with bluffs (propoganda of takes from inactives, players leaving, and likely planted spies), or intimidated by a "big stack" (lot of players in 3 alliances or more working together - unfortunately those alliances are mostly filled with very small players). Truth is that the Matter alliances in total aren't all that. They aren't any better than Infamous but they do like to say they are. It's a game tactic. Like in poker trying to get to us. Ploy failed. When you have some real takes of well defended cities from active players we might believe you have a decent hand and not just a big mouth. Now when I posted something like this on another server I became a target of many Ops. Go ahead and try it. For every city I lose I will take two or three with the BP I get from your attacks. I'll be very happy. Make my day :)
I have a feeling this could be a good server after all for those that like to fight.

DeletedUser2630

Aussiepete Is a city taking monster haha cant wait to see the infamous reply dun dun dunnnnnn

and btw, my reply is from me and not any official response from my alliance. my sense is that we will be doing our talking with action in battle rather than these worthless blabberings on here

DeletedUser10246

and btw, my reply is from me and not any official response from my alliance. my sense is that we will be doing our talking with action in battle rather than these worthless blabberings on here

Yes because no one for infamous has ever trash talked in these forums.

DeletedUser10390

Ahemm... first the up to date list.

1. AquaDefy - Conquered by AussiePete
2. Blanco - Conquered by Thurii
3. AquaDehere - Conquered by AussiePete
4. Hobbletown - Conquered by mikeg1021
5. AquaDune - Conquered by AussiePete
6. Hairy Max - Conquered by Hairybear
7. Glacier - Conquered by Saint Antony
8. dark knight - Conquered by stef.pap
9. AquaDeal - Conquered by AussiePete
10. 45-Jimmie Foxx - Conquered by Bohica13
11. Hairy Bill - Conquered by Hairybear
12. Insquidous - Conquered by lord squid
13. Tarawa - Conquered by Osumarine05
14. Godsmack - Conquered by MomQB
15. 45-16 Detroit - Conquered by Louwell
16. 45 Zakros - Conquered by Parker Cereza
17. 9MUSES - Conquered by mikeg1021
18. WinterHeart - Conquered by Lord Blackheart
19. O45-02 - Conquered by DarthTig1
20. Bethel Hollow 45 - Conquered by kwAP72
21. Jundith - Conquered by Landrous
22. TigerCave - Conquered by TigerFangz
23. jungle storm - Conquered by stef.pap
24. Thunderrrr-who? - Conquered by mikeg1021
25. eye am the i - Conquered by stef.pap

Second "Collusion" heh. That player joined Infamous on Wednesday. I "took him to the task" by cleaning out and revolting 7 of his 10 cities. He had a chance to rebuild some over the New Year Peace Break. He was hit again on Thursday into Friday this time by AussiePeate and one other of our players. Guess how much support he got from his new Alliance... 000 that is why he quit.

How about Bezerkerbill why did he lose what 6? 8? cities? He was active saw militia activated all over the place. Hardly any support. Afcwomble lost a couple as well he got A LOT of support. Heffer lost a city and that one was a "battle royale" where we must have cleaned out 3,000+ brems and 5,000+ DLU.

The amusing thing Brit is that you played with us on Upsilon. I guess you kind of "sleep played" not really played where you knew what the heck was going on. Because if you were awake and know what was going on you would KNOW what we are.

Are we better as an alliance than anyone else. I'd say we are better run and a lot better organized than any other group on the server.

Player for player our best stacks up with anyone else'es best EZE.

The reason I'm on here trash talking is to get a "raise" out of Infamous. Give us a fight. We want a fight not people rolling over every time we attack.

DeletedUser2630

I guess you kind of "sleep played" not really played where you knew what the heck was going on. people rolling over every time we attack

LOL yeah, that's right tiger.....I sleep all the time

DeletedUser11556

i seem to be agreeing with you alot lol

but there are defo plenty of realy great players on us servers
en gets players from around the world and it helps add some flavour but no country or server has a monopoly on brains and skill

Youre the man ZP.

DeletedUser2630

I guess you kind of "sleep played" not really played where you knew what the heck was going on. people rolling over every time we attack

LOL yeah, that's right tiger.....I sleep all the time

those of you that know me (US8 and US21) know I have played this game for a few years now. For some I've been the enemy and some a friend. Regardless I think you know I play the game fairly. I spend some gold as most players who have multiple cities end up doing - otherwise the game is basically unplayable. However, nobody has ever accused me of cheating.

my man has put up with me playing this game all this time and even supplies his credit card to allow me to buy gold occasionally. That's my best restraint on using gold - the looks I get when he gets the bill.

starting over the Holidays at some point he decided to give it a try too and thought he was being cute by setting up an account without telling me. we have no contact in the game and I only found out earlier today. when I got home from work I find I'm banned from the game now. Totally Ridic!

I've sent an email, two actually, to the support team and hope they will look at my record over the years and realize I am not a cheater. If they don't see the light and think I'm a cheating liar then I'm afraid I'm done with this game. I started this server late and don't want to have an extended absence due to some stupid ban. Give me a day to see their response and I'll let you know what's happening. I hope to be back soon but if you don't see me again at least you know why.

To all my friends on here wish me luck as I do you.

BB

DeletedUser11716

Just wanted to give a 'tip of the hat' to Serial Killers. After many (and costly) attacks, they will finally drive my small contingent to the fringe. So ... I tip my hat to you and look forward to rebuilding. I hope you last long enough for us to have this conversation again. The day is yours ... well played!:)

DeletedUser10039

The reason I'm on here trash talking is to get a "raise" out of Infamous. Give us a fight. We want a fight not people rolling over every time we attack.

well if you want to fight my advise is pick a diferent alliance to play in. You cant have so many good players, then recruit all the big ship jumpers from other teams (the ones that like to sim taking cities but cant face defending) and expect to have a real fight with an equal enemy.
lets face it when a few of your top players attack its hard to defend against they have the size they have the skill and they have the gold. most players will fail against that and its not because they arnt good its just they are out matched.

tell you what if you realy want a fight one you wont win but will be loads of fun (hard work sleepless nights and more trips to the toilet at work than anyone without diarrhea should take)
ill send you an invite ;)

DeletedUser

well if you want to fight my advise is pick a diferent alliance to play in. You cant have so many good players, then recruit all the big ship jumpers from other teams (the ones that like to sim taking cities but cant face defending) and expect to have a real fight with an equal enemy.
lets face it when a few of your top players attack its hard to defend against they have the size they have the skill and they have the gold. most players will fail against that and its not because they arnt good its just they are out matched.

tell you what if you realy want a fight one you wont win but will be loads of fun (hard work sleepless nights and more trips to the toilet at work than anyone without diarrhea should take)
ill send you an invite ;)

nevertheless, my friend zp, you re forgetful...haven t you ever outnumbered the opponent? haven t you had pandamonium and its allies attacking one player? haven t you taken a city and showed off? haven t you recruited "ship jumpers"? haven t you had top players on your side? haven t you ... well, i can keep raising questions, but, more importantly, I d like to ask you if you have ever used your virtual gold to make demonstration of power?

DeletedUser10039

stef you are correct my memory is awfull. still what i have or have not done is a little irelivent as im not complaining about getting a good fight.
im having the time of my life, this is one of the best servers ive played in ages, ill proberbly end up getting rimmed but as far as fighting goes im in the thick of it.
AM have some good players ive spoken with a few now and had some fun battles some i won others i lost but as opponants go id like to think theres a mutual respect.
EN server is released this month and ill be joining that with vets ive played with for years ,only ever joined this server to have some fun while i waited for the release on EN

still ive made loads of new freinds and while my alliance the wheel is not full of gold whores like me its got players with more heart and staminer than ive seen in a while.
i think if we had not had the gold fest we call the christmas event then maybe we would be faring better but we just got to suck it up and keep fighting its only truly over if you quit.

DeletedUser

stef you are correct my memory is awfull. still what i have or have not done is a little irelivent as im not complaining about getting a good fight.
im having the time of my life, this is one of the best servers ive played in ages, ill proberbly end up getting rimmed but as far as fighting goes im in the thick of it.
AM have some good players ive spoken with a few now and had some fun battles some i won others i lost but as opponants go id like to think theres a mutual respect.
EN server is released this month and ill be joining that with vets ive played with for years ,only ever joined this server to have some fun while i waited for the release on EN

still ive made loads of new freinds and while my alliance the wheel is not full of gold whores like me its got players with more heart and staminer than ive seen in a while.
i think if we had not had the gold fest we call the christmas event then maybe we would be faring better but we just got to suck it up and keep fighting its only truly over if you quit.

why do i remember an arrogant zp: "noone attacks me with impunity".

you re wearing your mask to hide your real self

DeletedUser10246

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser10039

The motto i have used on my profile is

nemo me impune lacessit

its the motto of the Scots Guards as well

translated it means, no one attacks me with impunity

people who risk there life for there country in the armed forces are not arogant they are heros

maybe im arogant for borrowing that motto but i thought it was in context for a war game like grepo and a homage to real warriors not like us keyboard ones

DeletedUser10390

then recruit all the big ship jumpers from other teams

Lol now now really? We have recruited Stef who came to us with 1 city at 4k and 3 1500 after being nearly rimmed. We also picked up Caliente and DW. As far as "heavy hitters" go that is it.

The Wheel took in 1/3 of Warlord Players when they fell apart that is a HELL lot more than we ever "recruited"

Infamous has taken players again and again and again. So that statement not true.

As for us having the numbers.... well hrm... considering that The Wheel shares a D tab with Infamous AND is a member of a coalition against Matter I'd say you are wrong on that one as well. We dont have the numbers. Between the "coalition" members your numbers are up around 10million which is significantly more than we have.

Lets not be coy lets speak frankly heh. 8)

DeletedUser10246

For the record, i was not recruited. I left the sloths on my own accord and messaged tiger because i had friends in his alliance

DeletedUser

to zero point...

if it is me you are calling ship jumper, let me refresh your memory: I was attacked by virtually the entire infamous alliance and was left with only one city when i joined with darkmatter. and what was i supposed to do? bow my head and quit? you are biased, the least i can say...

DeletedUser11708

Lol now now really? We have recruited Stef who came to us with 1 city at 4k and 3 1500 after being nearly rimmed. We also picked up Caliente and DW. As far as "heavy hitters" go that is it.

The Wheel took in 1/3 of Warlord Players when they fell apart that is a HELL lot more than we ever "recruited"

Infamous has taken players again and again and again. So that statement not true.

As for us having the numbers.... well hrm... considering that The Wheel shares a D tab with Infamous AND is a member of a coalition against Matter I'd say you are wrong on that one as well. We dont have the numbers. Between the "coalition" members your numbers are up around 10million which is significantly more than we have.

Lets not be coy lets speak frankly heh. 8)

My question is this:

How do you know they have a shared defense Tab?