Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser10039

Lol now now really? We have recruited Stef who came to us with 1 city at 4k and 3 1500 after being nearly rimmed. We also picked up Caliente and DW. As far as "heavy hitters" go that is it.

The Wheel took in 1/3 of Warlord Players when they fell apart that is a HELL lot more than we ever "recruited"

Infamous has taken players again and again and again. So that statement not true.

As for us having the numbers.... well hrm... considering that The Wheel shares a D tab with Infamous AND is a member of a coalition against Matter I'd say you are wrong on that one as well. We dont have the numbers. Between the "coalition" members your numbers are up around 10million which is significantly more than we have.

Lets not be coy lets speak frankly heh. 8)

i think you are taking my post out of context
its not me complaining about not getting a proper fight and my post was in referance to that. what im saying in a nut shell is if you personaly want to have a proper fight then best to be the underdog its far more challenging and a lot of fun.

as for the ship jumpers there are always loads on every server players who move multiple times from alliance to alliance its in there nature to do this again and again.
that is not to imply that all players who change alliance are ship jumpers some people have valid reasons and id be more inclined to trust those types of player but we both know all alliances have ship jumpers and the better the team the more they are attracted and you defo have some same as the wheel has and infamous. not sure if anyone has managed to be in all 3 of our teams yet though:eek:
ill be frank if there is a big coalition against the AM group then id of thought you would be complimented by that
ive been in a world war whole server against my team, was a little diferant as we did not have sisters or pacts and the limmits where i think 100 players cap
but regardless it was massive fun :D

DeletedUser10039

to zero point...

if it is me you are calling ship jumper, let me refresh your memory: I was attacked by virtually the entire infamous alliance and was left with only one city when i joined with darkmatter. and what was i supposed to do? bow my head and quit? you are biased, the least i can say...

stef , seriously if you dont like me you dont like me , but i dont dislike you i just except people for who and what they are thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2630

For me to know and you not to find out. :-D

undoubtedly Matter have spies in every medium to large alliance on the server. personally I have never cared for that style of play but it's within the rules I'm sure

DeletedUser11716

:) The only thing missing in this forum is a vending machine .... just not sure if it would have the usual snacks, or the kind of machine you find in truck stop restrooms ;)

DeletedUser11708

undoubtedly Matter have spies in every medium to large alliance on the server. personally I have never cared for that style of play but it's within the rules I'm sure

The funny thing is, he Condemned a spy about how it was bad play and he had never done it. Shows his honesty. ;)

DeletedUser10246

Didnt you get Bello's pm about we need spies? Im pretty sure he sent it to everyone in Infamous. Better check that inbox!

smiley_emoticons_mttao_angler.gif

DeletedUser

to zero point...

if it is me you are calling ship jumper, let me refresh your memory: I was attacked by virtually the entire infamous alliance and was left with only one city when i joined with darkmatter. and what was i supposed to do? bow my head and quit? you are biased, the least i can say...

Let me shake up your memory here a bit, it's obvious one of those slingers hit your head and your memory is not very good.

It was you that had the attitude in Infamous and wouldn't let things go. You left the skype room 3 times crying like a b.... err...baby when no one was on to talk to you, then you left the alliance twice. Then you kept going on and on about some bs that you should of let go like an ADULT. We got all but 2 city's from you, so that left you with 2, not 1 as you claim. As far as attacking you goes, we only responded to your attacks on our member that you had a problem with...You, sir, attacked first. We then took 22 city's from you, so sorry we left you with the two, but don't get too comfortable with them, next time we get them all.

This will only come from my fingers this one time, but I do want to thank The Matter's not alliance sisters for taking Stef in, the poor child was cold and hungry....But how long will it be before he does the same to you, just like he has in every world and alliance he has ever been in???

DeletedUser

:) The only thing missing in this forum is a vending machine .... just not sure if it would have the usual snacks, or the kind of machine you find in truck stop restrooms ;)

You would talk about snacks considering all you do is stand by and watch as your sister alliance gets dominated :) *passes you some popcorn* enjoy it I will enjoy your players cities some more 8)

DeletedUser10246

Let me shake up your memory here a bit, it's obvious one of those slingers hit your head and your memory is not very good.

It was you that had the attitude in Infamous and wouldn't let things go. You left the skype room 3 times crying like a b.... err...baby when no one was on to talk to you, then you left the alliance twice. Then you kept going on and on about some bs that you should of let go like an ADULT. We got all but 2 city's from you, so that left you with 2, not 1 as you claim. As far as attacking you goes, we only responded to your attacks on our member that you had a problem with...You, sir, attacked first. We then took 22 city's from you, so sorry we left you with the two, but don't get too comfortable with them, next time we get them all.

This will only come from my fingers this one time, but I do want to thank The Matter's not alliance sisters for taking Stef in, the poor child was cold and hungry....But how long will it be before he does the same to you, just like he has in every world and alliance he has ever been in???

smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

I mean seriously, you do this all the time. You show up spout off some things, when you are proven wrong you go back into that hole you live in. So lets just end this discussion now. You have 0% chance of rimming stef while he is under the matter banner.

kthnxbye

ps: see you in a week when you show up to declare something that wont happen.

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

I mean seriously, you do this all the time. You show up spout off some things, when you are proven wrong you go back into that hole you live in. So lets just end this discussion now. You have 0% chance of rimming stef while he is under the matter banner.

kthnxbye

ps: see you in a week when you show up to declare something that wont happen.

I just speak with facts, but I guess facts are beneath you. So go on and do some more crying that you love to do.

DeletedUser

HarleyMatic: another interesting case.

I have only one thing to say to you: ingratitude is the essence of vileness.

Go worship your satan.

DeletedUser10246

I just speak with facts, but I guess facts are beneath you. So go on and do some more crying that you love to do.

Your videos are cute :) and you are ever so witty. Its a shame your delivery is so bad. Yet I did give you a fact, but hell take it one step more and come for me instead :)

DeletedUser6798

Oh Bayou shame on you! Trying to stir the pot here with propaganda.. When you played with a majority of our group for over a year.

You know we dont operate that way.. Our group has always taken on our enemy head on and not tried ways to weasel around fighting.. With the way things went in Upsilon you should know that we never needed intel from Trinity or AR for the most part.. we just pushed and pushed them into submission 8)

DeletedUser10504

I really dont see how the matter family thinks there winning the war with infamous....Matter family have 3 alliance in the top 10 at war with infamous
Infamous members 52 = Matter family members 153

And im sure you will bring up the 25 citys you took.

Matter family 25 citys to infamous 5 citys they took.

Now lets see who has the better 'alliance attacker'

Infamous 1543776 = antimatter(1#alliance in world)1293467

Now lets check 'alliance fighters'

infamous 2414429 = antimatter(1#alliance in world)1760354

but you have to remember the matter 'family' has 3 alliances. Combined it passes infamous

Now the question is who really is winning the war? Or better yet whos the better group.
(this was not to get anyone mad, just throwing out the facts. wanted to get the opinons of each side)

DeletedUser2630

I really dont see how the matter family thinks there winning the war with infamous....Matter family have 3 alliance in the top 10 at war with infamous

but you have to remember the matter 'family' has 3 alliances. Combined it passes infamous

Now the question is who really is winning the war? Or better yet whos the better group.
(this was not to get anyone mad, just throwing out the facts. wanted to get the opinons of each side)

I really like this note as it explains a lot in terms of the overconfidence of our enemies :)

DeletedUser2630

Oh Bayou shame on you! Trying to stir the pot here with propaganda.. When you played with a majority of our group for over a year.

You know we dont operate that way.. Our group has always taken on our enemy head on and not tried ways to weasel around fighting.. With the way things went in Upsilon you should know that we never needed intel from Trinity or AR for the most part.. we just pushed and pushed them into submission 8)

Oliver, I love you man! But let's not be silly here. We all know about emails to our members asking them to be spies for Matter. Your own players sent these and admit to it - I think it's part of the game but not everyone cares for it. Some are fighters, some love defense, some love diplomacy, others like the spy games. It all makes Grepo a good and challenging game. I personally don't like spies and maybe you don't either. Don't get me wrong I don't object to them anymore than someone who likes beef wouldn't object to someone else eating chicken. I think fighting head on is the beef - and yes we did plenty of that in US21 for sure. Spies are like the chicken and not to my taste.
So take it back Oliver - "You know we don't operate that way". You, and all of us know that it's an important aspect of Matter strategy. Not wrong and within the rules but just not my style.

DeletedUser10390

..... Yesterday in PM's i've done some "Leadership Coaching" for you Meowica.

Let me EduMacate you yet again. We are OMG big against Poor lil INfamous heh?

You left out the following groups that are all in a Coalition against the Matter. Pull up the GrepoIntel map on all these groups in ONE color than the 3 Matter groups in a different one you'll see a different story from the one you tell. The groups are:

Infamous (ring leader)

Serial Killers
Macedonian Empire
The Wheel
The Third Wheel
United Resistance
Death From Above
Death From Below
Death From Beyond

Hrm... am I missing anyone? Pretty sure The Fuzzy Frogs and a few other "fringe" groups that are not on the list but part of the "Mega Coalition" so dont give me your math unless you are going to do it right.

I really like this note as it explains a lot in terms of the overconfidence of our enemies

BayouBrit like Oliver said it amazes me knowing us as you do that you still think its "overconfidence" on our part. I've said it before and I'll say it again while playing with us on US21 Upsilon you "sleep played" through it and not really payed much attention to what is truly going on on the Server. Otherwise you'd know better than to make statements like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10504

..... Yesterday in PM's i've done some "Leadership Coaching" for you Meowica.

Let me EduMacate you yet again. We are OMG big against Poor lil INfamous heh?

You left out the following groups that are all in a Coalition against the Matter. Pull up the GrepoIntel map on all these groups in ONE color than the 3 Matter groups in a different one you'll see a different story from the one you tell. The groups are:

Infamous (ring leader)

Serial Killers
Macedonian Empire
The Wheel
The Third Wheel
United Resistance
Death From Above
Death From Below
Death From Beyond

Hrm... am I missing anyone? Pretty sure The Fuzzy Frogs and a few other "fringe" groups that are not on the list but part of the "Mega Coalition" so dont give me your math unless you are going to do it right.

i find it so funny that you think your correct with your little line up. you put spys in every good alliance there is. you play dirty to be #1

DeletedUser10390

i find it so funny that you think your correct with your little line up. you put spys in every good alliance there is. you play dirty to be #1

And you know this how....? Wild accusations dont a fact make. This is how I know. This is from a PM thread with yourself where you openly admit to being part of the Coalition. This is how I confirm my "rumors and suppositions".

meowican on 2015-01-09 at 13:57
You dont have a presence. you declare war on us for fighting back? And yes your organized ops. We(the colliton are expecting one very soon) and we already have a plan for that. Webare expecting a op on us or them or what ever the case may be.

and...

meowican on 2015-01-09 at 13:51
I see that now lol

But you did declare on my alliance(you said it to me). And we only joined because you made it very clear that you are at war with us. Even after i was going to aplogize for my alliance action from your player attacking us first. The point im trying to make is all i wanted was to have a nap, you stay out of our ocean(trade citys) and leave it at that.
TigerFangz on 2015-01-09 at 13:48
Not a fan of beating around the bush as you can tell by my messages.

Your group is part of a Anti Matter "coalition" led by Infamous. We know this we know who the members are of that entire group. Yes you have been placed in the "At War" list along with the rest of the members of that "coalition" who were not on it before.

How do I know The Wheel is in bed with them as well? I look at GrepoStats daily of all top 20 alliances and see who is taking cities from whom and where who is recruiting players from whom and where. The Wheel used to lose cities to Infamous on weekly basis till about 2 weeks ago.... Need I go on? I told you via PMs yesterday...

TigerFangz on 2015-01-09 at 14:07
Author has written the following:
a op will most likly happen on our alliance orinfamous who just took 5 citys from you. but the minute it comes trough that you do a op. you will see us at work.

Here is some advice from one leader to another. Be informed. Use GrepoStats, use Grepointell, work the player network etc etc. To "stir" your group in the right direction you need to know what is going on.

The reason Infamous OPed us is because we hit them last weekend and took 25 cities from them. Yes 25. The 5 cities they took? LOL 2 from inactive players, 1 from a guy who posted 2.5 hrs bf CS landing and 2 small 2.5k cities one of which no one cared about. We only lost 1 city we defended and that was one of the two 2.5k cities.

You really ought to heed my advice.