Wars~Discussion

DeletedUser10504

You dont even play on this server. Your opinion = 0 go fish.

You keep this up you'll have issues sleeping your so wound up about it lol. I can just picture you walking around your hose/work glancing around suspiciously with a scowl on your face muttering "Spies, they got spies, spies everywhere..."
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

HAHA that made me laugh a little. im being serious lol

DeletedUser11708

You dont even play on this server. Your opinion = 0 go fish.

I come as an outsider who looks in with interest. And I also like to point out when someone contradicts themselves. So please, go on thinking my opinions don't matter. But remember, i like to read. :)

DeletedUser2630

I am getting back into grepo. I am joining US43.

I might do the same. It beats wandering around with my hose(?) muttering to myself "Darn it, them rascals have themselves some spies! Spies! I tell you spies!" I've never seen a spy take a city before though so will not be losing sleep over it :)

DeletedUser10246

I might do the same. It beats wandering around with my hose(?) muttering to myself "Darn it, them rascals have themselves some spies! Spies! I tell you spies!" I've never seen a spy take a city before though so will not be losing sleep over it :)

will you spy for me?
smiley_emoticons_herzen02.gif

DeletedUser6798

They wouldnt know how to fight a real battle anyways. all they can do is use spys to give them all the information.

Old saying is put the money where your mouth is but thats right out the door now.

Wow you troll lmaooo

Go back 3 pages.. who has more top attackers?

And yes please put your money where your mouth is.. your alliance wants to keep your cities.. do something about it. Dont come on here complaining and making the same old accusations sore losers have been using for centuries.

I dunno who I like more now.. You or Harley.. thats a compliment btw
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser11708

Lol. Hopefully, Troy will be more of a fight then this world seems to be. :)

DeletedUser3317

Lol. Hopefully, Troy will be more of a fight then this world seems to be. :)

Idk, some worlds tend to go through down time every now and then. Some worlds tend to be constant fighting. It also can be your location too. I dont think this world is that slow. But in a way, I do wish it had morale. It tend to keep the game a little more interesting. This world seems to be pretty basic with no moral. I think because there is no morale players tend to turtle more quickly and then they find themselves just sitting and waiting.

DeletedUser10390

to turtle more quickly and then they find themselves just sitting and waiting.

Active players can find ways of mooching BP and growing. "Scared Turtles" do what you said.

DeletedUser7985

So what Wars are out there?

We have:

Wolves and Serial going at it.
Infamous and Anti-Matter going at it.

Who else is fighting or involved in these fights?

Mighty Mouse

DeletedUser11716

Out on the western frontier, it seems that Infamous and Fuzzy Frogs have forged some kind of agreement. If not on an alliance wide level, at least The Cook is working with Frogs. Very formidable group they make, so if you are out west start preparing to meet this challenge.

DeletedUser10390

Very formidable group they make, so if you are out west start preparing to meet this challenge.

Its quite likely that Infamous is "piling into the same bed" with all comes to try and stave off getting pounded like a drum by us.

After all so far they've dragged The Wheel, Serial Killers, Macedonian Empire, Death from Above & Co. into it with them. United Resistance was on board too but well... they were not so "united" after all (pun intended).

It would not surprise me at ALL to find out that Fuzzy Frogs and Alpha Omega groups are also "oiling Infamous" backside and vise versa.

DeletedUser2630

Its quite likely that Infamous is "piling into the same bed" with all comes to try and stave off getting pounded like a drum by us.

After all so far they've dragged The Wheel, Serial Killers, Macedonian Empire, Death from Above & Co. into it with them. United Resistance was on board too but well... they were not so "united" after all (pun intended).

It would not surprise me at ALL to find out that Fuzzy Frogs and Alpha Omega groups are also "oiling Infamous" backside and vise versa.

OOH....."pounded like a drum" that one got me excited!!

what's a girl to do tiger? when a big gang of tigers, mechimen, squids, wookiees, marines, hairy bears, your Mom, mikegs, and even throw in a congressman come chasing after her........she turns to the onlooking crowd and reminds them of the famous poem penned a long time ago that applies eternally. "First they came for the (fill in the blank), and I did nothing........" etc.

You should be happy that people aren't just bending over and shouting "give it to me". I will put up a fight and, my definition of success isn't "winning" a server with a crown (I guess we've already done that right? twice), but rather having a fun time fighting regardless of the outcome.

Love you tiger and btw you missed out on a BP party on US21. Trinity shot their load at one of my cities and failed but it was great fun on both sides.

DeletedUser10246

what's a girl to do tiger? when a big gang of tigers, mechimen, squids, wookiees, marines, hairy bears, your Mom, mikegs, and even throw in a congressman come chasing after her........she turns to the onlooking crowd and reminds them of the famous poem penned a long time ago that applies eternally. "First they came for the (fill in the blank), and I did nothing........" etc.

You should be happy that people aren't just bending over and shouting "give it to me". I will put up a fight and, my definition of success isn't "winning" a server with a crown (I guess we've already done that right? twice), but rather having a fun time fighting regardless of the outcome.

Love you tiger and btw you missed out on a BP party on US21. Trinity shot their load at one of my cities and failed but it was great fun on both sides.

Im just happy im 4th on your list :p

DeletedUser10504

You should be happy that people aren't just bending over and shouting "give it to me".

Got me in trouble by my wife. i was laughing to hard! that was to funny

DeletedUser10390

but rather having a fun time fighting regardless of the outcome.

That is my M.O. too its the journey not the destination in Grepolis for me as well. I am NOT a fan of the WW stage.

A war game that boils down in the end to "simming, farming and MRA"

DeletedUser

Alpha omega are a group of idiots send birs agaist birs swords against swords lol They wouldn't be much help to anyone... Besides they are running out of troops crashing over and over again against my alliance haha They teamed up with night vision & sister alliances to move west away from the action :) I wouldn't place any bets on seeing them involved... unless there is a ghost city near you... Only truth to that is they do claim to be on infamous's "no hit list"... though honestly infamous is just passing up on free cities imo.

DeletedUser7985

Agree Tiger, the World Wonders stage of the game is horrible.

Anyone with information on who is at War?

DeletedUser

Think the kittens are having a bad day, 31 cities lost and counting.

Kudos to rowdydawg though, 4 cs sniped in a day