Pella wars.... Who vs. Who?

DeletedUser10246

Lol and i didnt have an LS nuke at that point lol. and i didnt have enough OLU to kill it by land so see was the best way. cant kill a CS by see if there is no nuke ;)

Your alliance profile says you are king. That sounds about right......... sure.........

Oh wait now you joined "dumbledore's army" will you be king there too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your alliance profile says you are king. That sounds about right......... sure.........

Oh wait now you joined "dumbledore's army" will you be king there too?

the king thing is a small inside Joke. message Al or I ingame for the actual story. its just a thing we used to joke about in US13 and it just stuck

DeletedUser2568

I love threads like these always so much bickering... you may begin fighting again in 5 minutes... I need to go get popcorn and dont want to miss anything.

DeletedUser2568

I vote toobe's named be changed to trollbe!!! All in favor?

DeletedUser

Trav..you are starting to become a thorn on my side..I don't appreciate your remarks..especially as a MOD...For someone who so "desperately" wanted to be a MOD, (yeah, I heard the stories, you were begging! Thought you were something special and deserved it) Who knows, that is what I heard. But, you're doing a good job playing a princess role. I can't wait to see you on the battlefield. I'll put you and your Overly elongated joker smile sewed shut, guaranteed it. You'll probably go on VM and blame it on the flu like childress did...I hope, you'll just quit coming to grepo. Cause then, I'll know you surrendered. What bugs me the most are MODS like you who flaunt, but can't back up what you can do in-game...

DeletedUser2568

Trav..you are starting to become a thorn on my side..I don't appreciate your remarks..especially as a MOD...For someone who so "desperately" wanted to be a MOD, (yeah, I heard the stories, you were begging! Thought you were something special and deserved it) Who knows, that is what I heard. But, you're doing a good job playing a princess role. I can't wait to see you on the battlefield. I'll put you and your Overly elongated joker smile sewed shut, guaranteed it. You'll probably go on VM and blame it on the flu like childress did...I hope, you'll just quit coming to grepo. Cause then, I'll know you surrendered. What bugs me the most are MODS like you who flaunt, but can't back up what you can do in-game...

ROFL, I love it Toobe take my one little joke and turn it into a personal attack on you considering I dont even know you or ever played with you. The funny thing is I consider myself a troll and I am proud of it.

On a side note though, I do like wearing my Tiara as I go to sleep at night. It helps me have sweet dreams, of pink unicorns and frolicking in the fields around my castle.

DeletedUser

Dude, doesn't the tiara hurt your head? I tried it once and didn't like it. :(

DeletedUser8562

I'm sorry. You crossed the line. I have to come on here and defend trav. He has most definitely proved himself in both my eyes, the eyes of the forum community, and the eyes of everyone who has play on zeta. On zeta, he was not only the number 1 fighter, but he was also the only player to hit 4 million fighter points, despite being outnumbered in cities almost 2:1 by some other players.

Toobe, I don't even know you and I have nothing against you, but I felt I needed to step in and give Trav the respect he deserves on these forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are right, I don't know you! Your respect will be earned on the battle field my friend.