Best Leaders

DeletedUser

I doubt new players coming into this game go on the forums and see who is prancing around posting all over the place and say "Hey, that guy is probably a good leader". Nor do they look at everyone's stats knowing what they all mean. A good leader is someone willing to take the time to teach these people and mold them into good active players that enjoy playing the game. I don't think anybody knows me and I prefer to keep it that way. But anyone who has been in an alliance with me would agree that I choose to put more time into teaching others and getting them up and running rather than than playing the game myself.

Anyway I have spent to much time on these externals as it is. Back to my normal lurking in the shadows mode.
God knows when I started playing, I didn't look here to see who was the biggest kiss@#$...*cough*Red*cough*.... or the most knowledgeable. No, I did the same as I have ever done when starting a new game: I "learned my class."

People might say I'm a bad leader, but nothing pisses me off more than noobness in an alliance... whether it be consistent mis-timings or someone revolting a ghost or sending a 5k spy at a 8k city BEFORE the start of a SECRET op....etc. Or how 'bout the constant noob questions when the answers are easily searched in the wiki.

You want someone to hold your hand? Join an MRA and "learn your class." Then, when you know what the heck you're doing and the rest your MRA is dust around my alliance's feet, you may get an invite.

DeletedUser

^^^ ouch arckaine woke up on the wrong side of his cane. Play nice grandpa. ;)

DeletedUser

LOL this thread is great.

IMO the best leader I've personally dealt with is Appraxiadaddy. I learned a lot through him when I was still a noob. Exit Strategy and I teamed up and I learned a bit through him as well. I'd place him just slightly under AD. The Berglemonster and White Kahlifa are also GREAT leaders. All 4 have a major clue.

DeletedUser6486

LOL this thread is great.

IMO the best leader I've personally dealt with is Appraxiadaddy. I learned a lot through him when I was still a noob. Exit Strategy and I teamed up and I learned a bit through him as well. I'd place him just slightly under AD. The Berglemonster and White Kahlifa are also GREAT leaders. All 4 have a major clue.

I agree with everyone on this list

DeletedUser

Btw, hey Decky. Still waiting for you to join a world I'm in and partner up sometime.

Hope all is well.

DeletedUser

No you won't know it was a completely different name king and decky a beast but he a jerk for the most part

DeletedUser

How about we say the best leaders are the ones who can, Work with there alliance and keep most if not all of there alliance happy and entertained with a goal, manage there time well and conduct OPs and Communications with there pacts and ever member they have. then they must also be smart and thoughtfull about eveything. they will consider all opinions and all angles, but will only chose what is going to help there alliance grow. they would rather sim and work on improving there alliance than focusing on expanding his own personal core.

DeletedUser

How about we say the best leaders are the ones who can, Work with there alliance and keep most if not all of there alliance happy and entertained with a goal, manage there time well and conduct OPs and Communications with there pacts and ever member they have. then they must also be smart and thoughtfull about eveything. they will consider all opinions and all angles, but will only chose what is going to help there alliance grow. they would rather sim and work on improving there alliance than focusing on expanding his own personal core.
TL: Be the Jesus Christ of Grepolis.

DeletedUser10777

Mac bolan is full of sh$&..... Hahahah just kiddin mac, you know that i can always consider you a friend and a great leader, even if you didnt want to be....lol....

And arck dont forget to take your boost and metamucil....hahahahahah....

But i do want to say one thing..... God have mercy on pella.... Legio vi vitrix is going to be the one you guys will be talking about soon.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And arck dont forget to take your boost and metamucil....hahahahahah....

But i do want to say one thing..... God have mercy on pella.... Legio vi vitrix is going to be the one you guys will be talking about soon.....

i dont recognize any of those name in that alliance. Are you good at all? Dont mean that in a bad way, but i mean are you guys preworld trained.

DeletedUser6486

well he is running the 5th ranked alliance in Lamia right now

DeletedUser10777

Decky... Tell them to check us out... Im sure you will find what your looking for in grepointel.... Along with my fellow players...

Bolderdash
kzg3
tru3l3git
arckaine
dmorici1
tonjar
dsprewitt73
1map
rich mann
sayid

DeletedUser8562

i dont recognize too many peeps in pella.... except childress...

DeletedUser8562

You have to be known before people will follow you. and to be known, you are either known for good skill and people skills, or noobish attributes that stand out while also being Overconfident and rude to everyone.

dont go there :p

rated's my main man!

No you won't know it was a completely different name king and decky a beast but he a jerk for the most part

a beast? the last world he played in he was ranked liek 270

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10445

well apparently this world has all that badass players from all around the servers. should be some good battles between everyone.