Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

look mate, MRA is not a big alliance, but an alliance who recruit numbers and not players where the players are ocasional and only for creating a big alliance for having some provisory protection. Im not saying that who have big numbers is MRA but to have big numbers from the first day i have strong doubts for MRA. About the alliance of Slobo White Eagles i know them from world Athens, they was my allies and they played with Band of Brothers, also Slobo played on hero world so i think they will go good here, and may be after some time they will grow more. For the other alliances i dont know them and cant speak now is very fast. Im waiting till the real game starts and after the first week will give my opinion for TOP 12. Good luck to all!

DeletedUser13

I mast say LFN has done better then i think they would!
Dominating ABP List! :D

DeletedUser

You dont need to make a hype about the "strong" Allys at the start.
I have played over 10 .de Servers and i can say, that just 1 of the top 10 allys from the start survived the first 2 months:D
At the begin many allys are just an big unorganized group of players and such allys are allway the best targets if you are looking for an new city or some extra money;D

DeletedUser

Whaaawhhaa i'm kick out :((

i 'm not good. whaaahaaawheee

i think i don't like it haha

Well if some ally have to take lossers let me now

DeletedUser

they know who, I am not growing fast enough, but I am not as good as they are.

DeletedUser308

Grepostats says he was in Dictatorial Democracy, so i'm guessing DD?

DeletedUser13

If u say so! :)
Must say LFN are pretty much best alliance now..... :D

DeletedUser

They are not best, may be they are the best for wasting money and tonelates of gold but in game we must see how best they are

DeletedUser

If someone has a problem with our alliance, please let me know.
The gold is a way to have more advantages.
As with any strategy, we must have all the benefits are next.

DeletedUser

We are just active and organized.
Our advice is the beautiful works.

DeletedUser

Stop discussing bans. I will start being more harsh if it continues.

DeletedUser13

OK Back on topic :D
Last Fallen Nation has lost some good players will they still be ok........Hydra Initiative had many Alliance Changes....and The Storm Crows had moved to place 3 from nowhere! :D

DeletedUser

Last Fallen Nation good general point average and Top1 attackers, good alliance.