Alliance Battles

DeletedUser8562

No hope of that mate. Pretty sure cockiness is a requirement to be in RA ;)

And why should RA need help to fight anybody? You already have 2 alliances lol.
Playing nice with Ana just seems like a way to avoid a war you don't think you can win ;)

well not so long ago we were not the top dog, didnt have an academy, and we needed an ally

Ana contacted us, and they seemed experienced enough, not to mention they have what seems to be a choke-hold (dont wanna jinx it) on the east

It';s only sky-rocketed from there, as you and dorkus probably know!

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I know your just trying to start trouble so it doesn't really matter what I say but I along with everyone in Radioactive really like the Anastasis folks. If there is war between us it will be way down the road because we are all getting along quite well.

DeletedUser

as you and dorkus probably know!

All Dorkus knows is that 17 players launched more than 75 attacks over 48 hours to conquer some little town owned by a guy that, according to Niko.Suave, didn't matter.

DeletedUser

As far as my opinion, well I keep it concealed until it becomes relevant. Keep ya guessing ;)

Oh Peeta!!!! So glad you could join us, I was having withdrawals!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know your just trying to start trouble so it doesn't really matter what I say but I along with everyone in Radioactive really like the Anastasis folks. If there is war between us it will be way down the road because we are scared sh!tless of them.

Fixed your post. ;)

DeletedUser5088

Lol I really wonder how you guys can trash talk with us lol

Alexander the Chase has only 16k and Dorkus just got rimmed.
Both are in an alliance getting nailed by us

DeletedUser8562

Lol I really wonder how you guys can trash talk with us lol

Alexander the Chase has only 16k and Dorkus just got rimmed.
Both are in an alliance getting nailed by us

but its so fun, charl, to try to make them look bad and end up looking like a moron in the process half the time

DeletedUser

I wanted to post something sooooooooo bad, but it would definitely get me banned so I must abstain.
I can't get banned because then there would be no one to play with "Peeta has peter problems that cause him to panic" or "King Doo-Doo"

"How can I trash talk you"?
The same way I've been doing it, derp derp derp derp. Lol

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I wanted to post something sooooooooo bad, but it would definitely get me banned so I must abstain.
I can't get banned because then there would be no one to play with "Peeta has peter problems that cause him to panic" or "King Doo-Doo"
What is the point of this post? It doesn't say anything worth posting.

Check-mate you're right. I do like having someone to trash with

DeletedUser8562

ooh ooh do i get a cool nick name too?

DeletedUser

What is the point of this post? It doesn't say anything worth posting.

The point was to let you know I had a witty reply but couldn't post it ;)
Read it again

And Check Mate....you are simply my mate who pays the check.