World Pella Milestones

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm updating today. But anyways, once someone finds out some concrete evidence we'll go from there.

Alright, as there is no Grepostats for this world yet and the world has grown so fast (must be the gold fanatics) I cannot accurately complete this.

This why I also stated in the OP that YOU all reading this must keep me updated. Since you're not, we have to wait until Grepo comes out with the stats for the world.

Note: The Vikings, Warriors of the World, and The Creators are all no more as well. I do know TC was a merge though and not a disband. TV and WOTW idk about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TV was a disband, as was WotW. Vikings fell apart until they only had 5 members, and now their leader is in Mors Venit. The fall was likely due to the formation of Megadeth, who took several top players from both Vikings and Band of Misfits.

WotW just fell apart.

Also, try grepointel.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

But intel tells me nothing really. Just tells the present, I need the past lol.

So if anyone who thinks they have a milestone would like to speak up, that'd be great.

DeletedUser

The Vikings got absorbed into the Warriors after Mors Venit conquered some of the players in Warriors and the Vikings and others jumped ship to other alliances such as Megadeth. The next day the leader of The Warriors declared war on The Following for allowing several players to join them from The Warriors. After that somebody disbanded the alliance when several people didn't want to fight the following, while Mors Venit was in the middle of conquesting two of our players

DeletedUser10729

i dont like the kill a hero one its worded wrong the hero doesn't die they come back same level its more like first to incapacitate a hero

DeletedUser4951

Why is killing a hero an achievement? Just wondering, its kind of hard to prove since someone could be withholding a report and might not use the externals.

DeletedUser11188

Why is killing a hero an achievement? Just wondering, its kind of hard to prove since someone could be withholding a report and might not use the externals.

It's on the list because he's claiming it for himself. His name had to be on there somewhere :eek:

DeletedUser4951

Yeah, you'll see that a lot, not gonna lie to you there.

DeletedUser

I don't think me leaving creators for mor makes me a betrayer of alliance at war. If I can recall creators where busy with Geno monsters and I was trying to set up a merger with more. However I will take milestone anyway. ;)

Creators still none the less had a great group of people.

DeletedUser

A premade with some great players. Why it doesn't still exist is unknown to me. What happened after I left is what ever happened.

DeletedUser

Me,Paul, and kyle. Both are respectable players.I am not sure they want their in game names released. However you can find them on the forums. ;)

DeletedUser

Is the first player to 100k, 250k, and 500k points.Also is the first to 25,50,100,200, and 250+ towns.Gosh that dude had a bunch of cash. ;)

DeletedUser

Even though it's in Lamia... Holy crap what a response. Active barely a full day, and already almost 2mil BP....

d31693a1b0.png

DeletedUser

Stephon: Reason I put you down is because these "Wars" are mostly everywhere and we were fighting Mors as well. Gm was just the "more active" one really. But you didn't really try setting up a merger vs meant to make sure you got in (via PM convo and what your actual message was). Which is why I listed you as that because that is you jumping ship or betraying. No hard feelings. We utterly failed as it was lol.

TSF: Hey Daniel, back so soon from your premade to the latest EN world?? Or did you just follow me as you're president of my fan club? (it's a joke)

Buckeyes: While there is a good point in "player with THE first report may not use the EFs", my counter to that is this: This Milestones thread is to also help create more traffic into the EFs. There's already a poor visitation usually to most worlds as it is. That Milestone is there so that those who DO use them, can communicate throughout the world (i.e. their team) about "hey do "x" action first!" so that that ally or player can get some highlights on them. NOT because "I have to have my name on here". In which, if someone has a report before mine, post it to me and I'll gladly change it. I personally don't care for stats, never have, and never will. Stats doesn't make the player. What makes a player is his/her character, loyalty, honesty, and leadership.

To add a last point: This also comes back to a previous post of mine where I said everyone who reads this threads NEEDS to be updating me (and this thread) in the comments when a new milestone is hit. I'm not here 24/7 obviously, so if you want this to be as close to 100% as possible then the responsibility also lies on you (you who reads this).

DeletedUser

Alright Paul. ;)

Side note if this is the case, I wouldn't be the first player in the world to do what you posted. If I stand corrected in creators alone we already had one guy who left while we where at "war" as you would call it. I guess where I fall on this, is how do you determine a marking system versus a war. No conquests on either side so what makes it war versuses a scrimmage. Which brings me back to my question I posted in another thread. Are we saying war is when you mark someone as enemies or when you declare?

I don't mind taking the milestone, however I do believe that milestone is misrepresented. So just trying to pry before I gloat about it. 8)

DeletedUser

Really in all technicality, we never really entered an official "war" as none of us got to CQest to CQer others before we just bailed. So in that, you could say we never were at war. But, in marking red, you could also say that is war. Now the people who left before, we weren't fighting the allies they joined. You were the one who did. So, in that, that's how I got you claimed there..

Plus as some friendly competition for you I know that's the only one you'll get on here lol ;) :p

P.S. If someone switched sides before Stephon let me know and I'll gladly change it. Again, this thread I alone cannot keep 100%. I do need everyone's help.

DeletedUser

Rodger. I follow now. Thanks for the clarification because i was really trying to see why everyone keeps calling one sided fights "wars". As many know I come from a different MMO and "war" there involved taking cities, where both sides were actively engaged in taking cities from each other either in an official or nonofficial deceleration.Well no harm no foul. thisisgrepolis

I am sure half the community has got the answer they where looking for and as as me. Now I can respond back to some of these mails from GM and roughnecks on how I acquired this milestone.

I am famous and I didn't even know it.8)