World Pella Milestones

DeletedUser

Lol, well like I said, we didn't really get to CQest to define a definitive war. BUT, we were fighting both allies. And since some people here in Pella have claimed war before CQest was around (and even I said idk about that), I just kinda said whatever in my mind. My way of saying "I hate you stephon. Thanks for leaving me jerk!" lol :p

Now, since CQest is fully around, if someone has legitimately done this, then I will of course change it because I meant for it to be for the CQest era. I didn't realize I had to be more specific with that milestone.

DeletedUser

:eek: Thats the nicest thing I have every heard. I hate you to paul.

DeletedUser

I mean, it works! lol. Stephon's a good guy. Not a fan of his manner of leaving, but understand his reasoning. I admit, we were a total failure haha. That's a first for me so now I'm just happily, hanging out and enjoying the show :)

DeletedUser4951

I admit, we were a total failure haha. That's a first for me so now I'm just happily, hanging out and enjoying the show :)

I'm pretty sure there's been one or two more total fails on your end, mate.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure there's been one or two more total fails on your end, mate.

Actually no. However, since I know you're referring to Gythium. You, along with about 10 others, plotted against me because I had more area, and more power and a better team (as in a more loyal one), and when I got into a double head on wreck, your buddies told me to take it easy to rest (good cover btw). So I did. And then Zarkoff cried like a baby when I called him out and left and thus the betrayal began.

Again, you and your buddies cannot keep my name out of your mouths and it's obvious you're still jealous of what I did otherwise you'd stop bringing it up. In which, I'm still undefeated in war.

Now, I know you stalked me to come find me in this world as I know you're here. Because you're bent on showing everyone that you're "Better". Sure you are. You spend more gold, and therefore get better stats (as I hardly use gold, nor do I even care about stats. I care about my people I lead). You're very good at lieing and spreading false "facts" and convincing others to follow you (which always seems to go poorly for them. Btw, your friends in Ely, are losing ALL of their wars now (minus Ago)). Again, I care about people, so I push them to my ability and then further. But anyways, you won't get the chance to fight me, as I'm not in a "fighting spirit", here. I'm here to enjoy myself.

Now, move along with your nonsense before you get your head handed to you by REAL leaders (again, not me cause idc lol). You're in the big leagues now Daniel. Let's see just how well you do here. Then maybe we'll consider you good. Because you tend to join a world, leave, come back, and leave again, and repeat the cycle.

In which, as my last point, keep this thread relevant to the title of it (which is Milestones), and keep it also relevant to the world.

Good day.

DeletedUser

Oh wow Paul, I like you but what you said was just wrong on so many points. First of all every alliance in Gyth saw you as the red headed step child to the real powerhouse alliance that is hammer/evo. Your alliance succeded in winning no war single handed.

There was no plotting to take you down. You brought it upon yourself. You merged in an alliance that you couldn't trust and demanded that other alliances bend to your whim. You where being a jerk to your allies and to the other top dogs in the world so we started to put pressure on you. Zark realized you where taking your alliance down a bad path and left for greener pastures. Nobody plotted against you, your diplomacy was just plain awful and the fact that you are the real reason that your alliance failedeats you up and you have to come up with excuses like "Dan and Jason plotted to take me down from the beginning."

As for Evo now, many of the best players left and those that are left are doing there best to come out on top. Which is more than can be said of The Misfits.

We will see what our little alliance out on the rim can do. You didn't think Dan would come to play all by himself did you? Now go back to letting the good players in your alliance do all the fighting and keep taking those internals and inactives. thisisgrepolis

I know that Dan and I joined because this world looks to be the most competitive US world to date not to mention the perfect settings. You must think you are really something special if you think we came here to prove we are better than you because really I could care less about once again proving that you aren't as good and care much more about having fun and taking some cities in a solid world.

As for milestones, nice job to all of those players and alliances that have gotten them so far work well done!

DeletedUser

How is it that I stepped away from the game, did virtually nothing because of my double head on wreck, and let my leadership team take over, which lasted about 2.5 weeks, mean that I ran TM into the ground? Even my leadership team made points against Zark? Doesn't make much sense if I'm not around...

In light of the fact that you weren't around for half of the events, nor knew what was really going on, and how Dan and Ely kept flexing the pact and everything that you said about me isn't true (as the ONLY "ally" who even remotely will hold your argument is the one who betrayed me), I'll leave my comment at that.

Again, we can get into this, yet again. Or you both can get over yourselves, and everyone else whose part of my fan club. It's done, it's over, and Ely is now losing. It's done.

*And you all say I'm the one who can't let it go...*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure Dan just made a joke and you exploded on him and accused us of planning to take you down. Just pointing out how wrong you are. I could post pretty much your entire shared council tab here for you and all the messages from Ely leadership talking about how annoying you where once VS merged into you because you though you where hot, but I guess I will just be happy knowing you caused your own downfall.

Have a nice night Paul, I hope you stick around for round two ;)

DeletedUser4951

Its funny, I went to some effort trying to get that rematch and Paul always avoids me. He even avoided Venominimum. :D

Paul, I love reading these stories, they always get so much more entertaining and contradict the former ones and you always talk yourself up to be some great leader. You even try to bring out the sympathy factor yet tried taking advantage of an alliance whose leader was suffering from heart palpitations and couldn't play. Even citing "Elysium isn't what it used to be" as your primary reason for instigating fights. All in all, I think you need to come off the high horse there and acknowledge that you maybe did and said somethings that put you in that spot. Instead of blaming the world for your failure or claiming that Jason and I plotted against you from the start. That really would be over doing it considering that when fish and the power players behind Elysium were around, they were practically begging for us to end the pact with you guys over the feuds you tried to start. And I don't think you could make the argument that you would have stopped Oldfish, Bicx, Juneta, LG, and myself very well. Let alone the supporting cast.

But seriously, who are you trying to fool? At this point i'm convinced you're trolling everyone. :p

DeletedUser

I understand that there are a lot of emotions going on here, however Can we please move this information to its own thread or private message each other. None of this is relevant to this world or to the more important milestones. As much as I enjoy reading it we all must follow the rules provided to us. Figure its better I say it then have the mod show up and infractions be handed out for something that was preventable. :)

DeletedUser11197

even here some peeps are in love with venom...

why dont u join em?

DeletedUser4951

I helped lead the Venom on Rhammus during my brief time there.

DeletedUser9662

I understand that there are a lot of emotions going on here, however Can we please move this information to its own thread or private message each other. None of this is relevant to this world or to the more important milestones. As much as I enjoy reading it we all must follow the rules provided to us. Figure its better I say it then have the mod show up and infractions be handed out for something that was preventable. :)

Oh thank you steph! These 2 have been bashing each other in like 5 threads :p ;). Anyways lets keep the milestones rolling guys!

DeletedUser

Mors Venit was first to a million points.

Rebels was first to a million DBP.