World Naxos (US38) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The titans and the Olympians are the best (brother alliances). They are getting ALL the experience players.

DeletedUser

The question is, which one is better? WHICH ONE WILL BE NUMBER 1.

DeletedUser36

I'm thinking The Titans, but who knows what the invincible KATASTROFI has up his sleeves.

DeletedUser

Having a war in lamia, its keeping me on my toes. But Naxos looks interesting. Ill be looking for a good alliance.

DeletedUser8378

These features do look amazing! Good luck to every one! :-o

DeletedUser4951

Lulu and Saiyid. Join with me. I have cookies...or crack. Whichever you all prefer.

DeletedUser36

Don't listen to TSF, he's communist. Since you want crack, he'll forcefully give EVERYONE crack. This will result in a revolution which will cause the Illuminati to become Nazis and kill everyone that did crack. If TSF wasn't a communist, that wouldn't happen. Simple facts.

DeletedUser

Don't listen to TSF, he's communist. Since you want crack, he'll forcefully give EVERYONE crack. This will result in a revolution which will cause the Illuminati to become Nazis and kill everyone that did crack. If TSF wasn't a communist, that wouldn't happen. Simple facts.
LOL:-oLOL8)LOL

DeletedUser4951

Don't listen to him, he's a bloody capitalist! He'll promise you crack of you pay him more money, claiming it'll trickle down. But he'll just be doing your crack behind your back and blaming the poor for the crack being unavailable!!

CRACK FOR EVERYONE!

DeletedUser7985

Maybe some of the Roughnecks,TEG, Anti-Matter can play in this world as one. Have to get Cello in on it King David. Have to see if Oliver is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.