World Naxos (US38) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7600

Not awful settings for a revolt world! Could be interesting. If I had the time I would but I have had to cut short my last two worlds. Hoping for a mad speed conquest world in October! <---Hint, Hint;)

-A.S.

DeletedUser836

I already got the map thread up, AC04 will have the maps up and running ASAP.
I dont like revolt at all.

DeletedUser

I would love to join this world if it was conquest. When they do one like this with the conquest system I may have to try and do a premade.

DeletedUser10012

I'm looking forward to this world as RL events made me stop Lamia and Corinth. Very excited to get back to the game!

DeletedUser

Revolt again? ugh I don't know. I like the speed, but revolt is kind of a pain.

DeletedUser

Wish it was conquest, but the speeds pretty good and the alliance cap is great too. Should be a fun world.
Lookin forward to seein you guys in game :)

TLN

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for one where I can't lose my base when I am off-line. See, I am paralyzed from the shoulders down. I come on here once a day because it's one of the very few things I can control with my voice. I don't attack people, only the game quests against computer. So when I come online I do the 2 quests and choose things to build and then that's it, since I can't be online long enough for most builds to finish. And so far, I have lost a handful of cities, while I was off-line, which I feel is ridiculous. So I have been waiting for a world where I couldn't lose everything when I am off-line or ever even. One where it's more friendly and not taking over and demolishing actual other players. I don't know if that exists already. If not, I'm still waiting.

DeletedUser5088

I've been waiting for one where I can't lose my base when I am off-line. See, I am paralyzed from the shoulders down. I come on here once a day because it's one of the very few things I can control with my voice. I don't attack people, only the game quests against computer. So when I come online I do the 2 quests and choose things to build and then that's it, since I can't be online long enough for most builds to finish. And so far, I have lost a handful of cities, while I was off-line, which I feel is ridiculous. So I have been waiting for a world where I couldn't lose everything when I am off-line or ever even. One where it's more friendly and not taking over and demolishing actual other players. I don't know if that exists already. If not, I'm still waiting.

Join Hyperborea. People can't conquer your city there

DeletedUser

The Biscuit returns.

Well the U.S servers look better than the En so I will make my return from retirement here in naxos I just love Rev worlds :) any good Leaders planning on starting an alliance here?

My first/only world was en9 lota left due to the 2.0 update and did not like the look of it but I just miss grep so much :)

Looking at the wiki alot of big changes happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10267

Join Unstoppable! :) Lots of things have changed. We have also come just in time for the old hero world settings and Thracian Conquest.

DeletedUser

Join Unstoppable! :) Lots of things have changed. We have also come just in time for the old hero world settings and Thracian Conquest.

What's that? I'm fairly new and not familiar with old hero world or Thracian Conquest.

Status
Not open for further replies.