World Ephesus (US30) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8262

Are you kidding me, these are one of the best settings ive seen, 3 speed, unit and game, morale activated, most of you guys say that morale is bad not even knowing that its actually a good thing really, it means there are going to be more wars within the big alliances instead of the top alliance in the world going after the 16th alliance in the world, it will actually show some skill from players to fight someone their own size that is actually worthy of fighting instead of conquering little cities that can't defend themselves, i say they did a pretty bang up job on this world, will be joining most definitely with my clan but i will be more active on Delphi than on this world since i cant just leave my alliance hanging being a sim city, but since my plans of leading the Red Raccoons in Delphi failed im going to have more time to lead an alliance here

DeletedUser1685

Are you kidding me, these are one of the best settings ive seen, 3 speed, unit and game, morale activated, most of you guys say that morale is bad not even knowing that its actually a good thing really, it means there are going to be more wars within the big alliances instead of the top alliance in the world going after the 16th alliance in the world, it will actually show some skill from players to fight someone their own size that is actually worthy of fighting instead of conquering little cities that can't defend themselves, i say they did a pretty bang up job on this world, will be joining most definitely with my clan but i will be more active on Delphi than on this world since i cant just leave my alliance hanging being a sim city, but since my plans of leading the Red Raccoons in Delphi failed im going to have more time to lead an alliance here

Now this guy knows what he is talking about.

These setting are sexy...Type of world you prove what type of player you are..
Now.....Shall I join or not. Hm.... >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8351

Beautiful settings. I think a lot of Grepo vets who love Conquest are going to jump on this. Grepo was great to actually make sure we got notice of this server opening. Kudos to them.

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone. I may make a tiny team on the SW but i'm not sure yet.

DeletedUser

I guess you don't know what morale really is eh? GoldLemur, I can/will challenge you to a duel in Epheseus if you want. Game speed 3...I can rim anyone there except I love turtling instead

DeletedUser

Stogus what are you saying? GoldLemur has a very valid point. People love non-morale worlds because you can attack everybody and it is easy to rack up bp. Morale world force people to attack larger targets, thus more action and war. Also stogus you have never gotten to the point in the game where morale is a factor. By then you have already rimmed yourself :p

DeletedUser

IO, are you going to bring *CENSORED* over? Oh and are you joining?

DeletedUser

Any other good looking alliances coming? I'd be interested if this world turns out like it's EN counterpart :D

DeletedUser8949

what exactly is morale and why is everyone complaining about it.

Sorry I'm a noob

DeletedUser

It's where people with say 100k points can't attack people with 1k points without losses :)

DeletedUser

Morale is a feature which compensates for the disadvantage a small player faces when being attacked by a larger player.

DeletedUser

no problemo amigo! That means no problem (daed doesnt like it when you dont speak english apparently)

DeletedUser

Hey I'm going to join this world but I want to know if there are any good alliances that want me and won't betray me like some people did in Byzantium

Status
Not open for further replies.