World Ephesus (US30) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll rather turtle in Delphi than join this...I'm here for the Politics and Propaganda... We really to persuade good alliances to join the world

DeletedUser7319

Sweet settings, Morale i think will deter alot of the big boy alliances, but im sure decky may pull together something pretty good!

DeletedUser

What kind if lame deal is that? No. But I will be looking at stats

ButlerBeast said:
Sweet settings, Morale i think will deter alot of the big boy alliances, but im sure decky may pull together something pretty good!

Bring BB with you

DeletedUser7319

Oh no... we all see how it went in Byz haha, we have a server to win, then we will move on.

I do think this will be a fun world though, morale will def be in the favor of the noobz though.... watch out for those dag on MRA's,

DeletedUser

Don't see you're name on the list
ButlerBeast said:
Oh no... we all see how it went in Byz haha, we have a server to win, then we will move on.

I do think this will be a fun world though, morale will def be in the favor of the noobz though.... watch out for those dag on MRA's,

Here comes Stelta14 with her "New World Alliance" and lets all predict how long that would last!

DeletedUser

speed 3 is good -->so i will check it out and see to meet you others as well ;)

DeletedUser7319

oh geez... they are in like 10 worlds... i honestly dont get it... but should be easy pickens' for you guys to get your 2nd cities haha

DeletedUser7992

I will be here.. under a different name... hope I get some friends

DeletedUser

bcuz i got mad and left them, then bounced around and now settling down in a 2 man alliance, waiting for delta to end

DeletedUser836

Bad alliance cap, but better than the 300 cap on another world.

DeletedUser

stats eh, http://us.grepostats.com/world/us4/alliance/523 if i can get some of my friends from delta (who also play in athens with me) to join... this world better watch out

AND
my stats
http://us.grepostats.com/home/search?search=dechampion666&type=player
(i know i sucked in delta, mainley was a dead beat through half the world)

but athen im working hard on; im also a diplo blah blah kind of guy

... stats be given

plus my stats for deltahttp://us.grepostats.com/world/us26/alliance/2424

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

Sure, but never joined .delta though.....We really need some real wars man...get all the good alliances in this world and this world would be the best world anyone could wish for, not just SimGrepoWorld

lol, Delphi just started, How do you expect there to be a "Big War" when people don't have conquest researched yet lol. I feel like you should be playing Call of Duty or Halo, not grepo. You need patience for this game homie.

DeletedUser

that pantheon skin lol.

i'm pretty sure riot is nice, so they won't get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.