Whoopsies

DeletedUser3109

I should right a book or there should be a detective show like the first 48 instead the first 144 (Naxos Edition) The possibilities are endless.

DeletedUser

No i do not think your group had something to do with it nor would i think anyone could drop to such a low level. I made a poor choice and it is my fault. You live and you learn. everyone experienced player has a noob moment now and then.

DeletedUser10897

i may or may not have had something to do with both crashes ;)

DeletedUser

oh, i know well of noob moments, have them all the time!

DeletedUser

I've recently been made aware some people are upset with PP because of the disband over Immortans and New World Order. I'm going to make the role PP played in this clear.

Immortals was going down. LordBaelish, their founder, started sending one of my members resources because he was afraid. One of their members, who will remain unnamed, took over as founder and trolled the heck out of them. He posted all this stuff about being "THE ONE TRUE KING" and "DRINK MY KOOLAID" (not going to lie, it was pretty funny) and then disbanded Immortals. The last thing PP wanted was for Immortals to disband, we wanted them as our farms and CQ targets.

NWO's founder trona contacted us and started a conversation. One of our members, who will remain unnamed, sent her a mail and started messing with her, joking around, having some fun. Trona then, on her OWN accord, with no request from us once so ever, disbanded NWO. The only thing these disbandments had in common is there was MINOR PP influence, but most of it boils down to the lack of leadership. We were simply talking with the two founders and joking with them when it happened, we did not request the dissolvement of either of their alliances. We indirectly caused them, by pure accident, to be dissolved by scaring Immortal's founder and placing doubt in trona's mind.

Beast was not joking when he said PP claims no responsibility. We had no real part in this, besides being our usual fun-loving selves. I hope that clears this up for some people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice memories of drinking kool aid and being in a cult lead by you know who....

DeletedUser8562

I've recently been made aware some people are upset with PP because of the disband over Immortans and New World Order. I'm going to make the role PP played in this clear.

Immortals was going down. LordBaelish, their founder, started sending one of my members resources because he was afraid. One of their members, who will remain unnamed, took over as founder and trolled the heck out of them. He posted all this stuff about being "THE ONE TRUE KING" and "DRINK MY KOOLAID" (not going to lie, it was pretty funny) and then disbanded Immortals. The last thing PP wanted was for Immortals to disband, we wanted them as our farms and CQ targets.

NWO's founder trona contacted us and started a conversation. One of our members, who will remain unnamed, sent her a mail and started messing with her, joking around, having some fun. Trona then, on her OWN accord, with no request from us once so ever, disbanded NWO. The only thing these disbandments had in common is there was MINOR PP influence, but most of it boils down to the lack of leadership. We were simply talking with the two founders and joking with them when it happened, we did not request the dissolvement of either of their alliances. We indirectly caused them, by pure accident, to be dissolved by scaring Immortal's founder and placing doubt in trona's mind.

Beast was not joking when he said PP claims no responsibility. We had no real part in this, besides being our usual fun-loving selves. I hope that clears this up for some people.

the immortals one was quite classic. idk about NWO though

DeletedUser

For anyone that does not know i was the founder of New World Order. This was my first attemp to be a founder and leader of an allinace. I fail to see that there is alot of time that goes into leader. Alway on, updates, planing. OnDay one we had a good couple of people I made 2 leaders and we became a very large MRA. Not sure why but we did. I will not make that mistake as i learned it blows up quickly.

I will go on record stating this. I personaly feel that the fall of NWO was my fault. I trusted someone i did not know and it blew up in my face. It is a game, if you lose you lose if you win you win. I would expect this to happen more often then it does. It is a game of WAR and stiking deals to win.

DeletedUser9378

For anyone that does not know i was the founder of New World Order. This was my first attemp to be a founder and leader of an allinace. I fail to see that there is alot of time that goes into leader. Alway on, updates, planing. OnDay one we had a good couple of people I made 2 leaders and we became a very large MRA. Not sure why but we did. I will not make that mistake as i learned it blows up quickly.

I will go on record stating this. I personaly feel that the fall of NWO was my fault. I trusted someone i did not know and it blew up in my face. It is a game, if you lose you lose if you win you win. I would expect this to happen more often then it does. It is a game of WAR and stiking deals to win.

lulz, noob. You didn't know founder was time consuming? Your members are better off without you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noob mistake, went to half my cs research today and I accidently canceled it :/

DeletedUser

Nooooooo! Most powerful alliances in the whole world (MRAs? As in Mega Real Alliances? Yeah, most certainly!) fell from bad management? NO way, nuh-uh, I am SO sure it was a cheat. Yes. Definitely. Recruit everyone, and I do mean everyone . Even the creepy dudes on the corner in RL, ask them to play, recruit them, name everyone a founder and you are sure to have the best democracy in the universe.
(New to forums, hope no one is actually taking that seriously, sorry King Richard but well...real people playing kinda means having to deal with real personalities, plus leadership means having to work with them almost constantly and etc etc. )