Whoopsies

DeletedUser36

Immortals and New World Order got disbanded.

PP claims no responsibility.

DeletedUser

OMG, craziest thing ever. i wonder who will win this world now that #1 & #2 are gone?

DeletedUser

ho hum... if pp wasnt so busy playing games, maybe they would be prepping for the actual server :) Might make sense to be ready

DeletedUser

We're just a fun-loving alliance, we were having some fun with Immortals who were already disbanding before we talked to them. We were just having some fun on our Skype chat, I don't see how you can say we're not preparing for the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36

We aren't preparing for this server. THIS SERVER IS PREPARING FOR US.

DeletedUser

WHAT! Omg, I am so behind, i forgot to all about working on my city, NOOO. Beast help!

DeletedUser1189

I am just glad we have so many Pacts, especially surrounding me. So I am not worried about getting attacked.

DeletedUser

kyle this is not funny, we must learn! we need to start making pacts or we will not last a week!

DeletedUser

Hey what can i say even if that were true and it might be. It was good i never saw it coming.

DeletedUser

the fact that you are implying we had something to do with it simple explains how bad your judgement is to have joined a leadership that would do that to his/her alliance.

DeletedUser3109

James it is the normal story everyone gets blinded because they have the best average the most points etc. but if an alliance like this where majority didn't know each other till now some will disagree with others causing turmoil and a split. Also when adding so many members and giving them leadership rights one of these members may or may not be a troll.