Who All Is Coming

DeletedUser16173

This world will be stacked. one of the first US worlds stacked in a long time. Many coming out of retirement and many have waited a long time for this... To bad for those.... Maul will be here.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
Your not the best. Now just stop pretending to be the best.

DeletedUser15947

toxic... let Maul stop you here... Maul the best. he went up against top 15 alliances last world. not one could take anything. Yet he took ALL! And farmed them ALL! Now im here... With my REAL team. you all are doomed. Then ALL these premades joining FULL of people i've rimmed or farmed.... There is a reason people don't join in mauls ocean. Toxic next time... befriend Maul. might last longer than Mole did in Kat.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Also mind you... Maul was by himself... one man against top 15. You all suck.

DeletedUser16173

toxic... let Maul stop you here... Maul the best. he went up against top 15 alliances last world. not one could take anything. Yet he took ALL! And farmed them ALL! Now im here... With my REAL team. you all are doomed. Then ALL these premades joining FULL of people i've rimmed or farmed.... There is a reason people don't join in mauls ocean. Toxic next time... befriend Maul. might last longer than Mole did in Kat.
That's because you weren't a threat to anyone just a lone warrior that nobody cared about.

DeletedUser15403

Lol bragging about fighting in a world with very few actual fighters and basically a dead world? as well as it was proven you worked with YG's … so uhh… brag away there mr "lawyer future DA" … you can claim all day people are scared of you lol whatever makes you feel better homie... once my alliances core is settled and the leaders let our leashes off ill push my way towards you mr maul the best......talker

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

Kinda amusing as well commenting about me in a world I joined a month late.. only played for at most a month or two and didn't even have any wars.. we where on a rim with no action, and u weren't even close enough to me , never attacked me. so what in any way did that have to do with you ? but hey, everything involves Maul cause hes the center of the world lol...

either way I look forward to the bp youll wind up giving me from all your hard earned gold

DeletedUser15947

we could sit here talking all day.... but so far... Mole hasn't made it more than 4 weeks in a world. and toxic sucks so bad he had to go LMD in KAT (yet can't even do that right). While maul and YG still ...... you all/has done so. So make a discord and talk there. Our stats speak for themselves. While your talk... does not lol.

PS notice... you ALL made sure your not near me. No worries. im headed your way next.

DeletedUser15947

mole you ghosted 4 days after you called me out last world. lets set a new record noob.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15947

i do nothing else than head to the noobs.... so im sure your your sim ass will be there.
maybe try at least to stay 5 weeks this time?

DeletedUser15403

Lol sure bro.... got any more insults? I thought we where gonna let actions speak for themselves..

DeletedUser15947

you spoke your actions... Your actions in game are a joke.... lol... changing tone now? im not. When i speak... i do... i basically told you to shut up. or can you not read? Ill be happy to speak more slowly next time. i know sometimes Sims are hard to talk too.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15403

Lmao bro ure a joke .. I’m just not a child .. prefer not to have a measuring contest over externals.. like I said .. come straight for me .. I look forward to it

DeletedUser15403

At the end of the day players like u r good for the game so I’m not even mad at ya.. u spend shit ton of money , so keeps the game free for the rest of us.
And ure cockyness And day big mouth add entertainment , so have ure fun bro .. it’s a game at end of day.
Nd I’m not going anywhere .. I been waiting for this world for a long time and got a good team to rock wit... I’ll end off here for the night with what I said before.
Once my alliances core Is settled and leaders give the thumbs up I’ll be heading straight for you bro .. see ya than

DeletedUser15165

I suggest that both of you might want to use less colourful language in your future posts or you'll end up getting infractions.

Lurks.