When Is it too far?

DeletedUser

Lets stay on topic.
Flaming is it supported or not.
If we cant stay on topic well have to have this thread closed.

DeletedUser

I do not support flaming and I don't respect anybody who does it no matter who it is to.

DeletedUser1048

Lets stay on topic.
Flaming is it supported or not.
If we cant stay on topic well have to have this thread closed.

If you look in the Tear Drop thread our community manager said flaming a player or alliance's skills is permitted.

DeletedUser2039

Guys...is this really a necessary argument? I don't think it is a big deal and many don't. Limit it, but continue as is until further problems arise, and we shouldn't have problems. Just have fun with the game and forums, but be careful to what extent it is at someone else's expense;) Happy gaming everyone!

DeletedUser

In the rules it clearly states Flaming a players personal life is not aloud.

May I please ask where he was flamed against in a personal nature on the public forums? I could have missed it, and if so thank you for pointing it out to me.

DeletedUser

it was not here it was in game and lead to tear drops when i stoped responding to messages.

DeletedUser

This is degrading into spam, if this cannot remain on topic, then it cannot remain at all. Please get back on track or let the thread die.

DeletedUser

it was not here it was in game and lead to tear drops when i stoped responding to messages.

Just so I can get this straight then, the flaming was pm's. Tear Drops is from our forums, I know couse I started it there. Mr fruit just brought it from the dark to the light. The mods have allready cleared it. Your approach should have been then to file a ticket against Mr furit over the pm's then. But you did not.

I just want to make sure that I get this all clear and simplified.

DeletedUser

sorry about that boss, I posted when you posted at the same time, I will disengage.

DeletedUser

Guys one more shot here. When is it too far to flame. Is it when we post names or is it at all. Or how do we feel?

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
No disrespect, but where is he being rude? This thread was started as a call it. If some one does not want some one being honest, then they should not be calling people out. The way some one plays, that does not meet your taste, you dont go and try to build a support against it on the public forums. You run it by the mods first, and let them handle it. If the mods handle it in your favor then cool, if not then cool also, we all play the game differently.

amen kid, preach xD it was a just a joke, yes maybe it wasnt nescessary to post it, but it was a good laugh for grepo vets..remember thisisgrepolis we can still have fun :p