What's Happenin Chi?

DeletedUser

haha what happened to this world people are fighting? I quit because it was the worst world I have ever seen in terms of action.

Looks like you quit because people took your cities. Grepointel tells no lies.

DeletedUser

so whats up with OBLIVION, AN, and chipmunks? Or any other alliances? Any good ops going on? you all are to quiet.

DeletedUser

What's Happening?

The Grepo game wardens opened the season on Chipmunks.

Pro tip: Let them siege a city and they are like sitting ducks. No dodging!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kind of like losing 1400 LS and 300 Harpies breaking a siege on one city:eek:
Using 1400 LS and 300 Harpies to break a siege is not "losing" them. Its using them properly and destroying 2k biremes and around 4k defensive units.

Now sending an attack with 6 biremes, 96 fast tranports, 1300 hops, and 12 cats is a loss. Good try

DeletedUser

Using 1400 LS and 300 Harpies to break a siege is not "losing" them. Its using them properly and destroying 2k biremes and around 4k defensive units.

Now sending an attack with 6 biremes, 96 fast tranports, 1300 hops, and 12 cats is a loss. Good try

1 failed attack is all you can bring up? We are murdering these guys, Grepointel doesn't lie. and you bring up one attack that didn't work because they slid in some extra support. But go ahead and believe what you want, I am sure you need to convince yourself that your boys are doing well over here.

DeletedUser8563

miss kass. I wasn't answering any question. I was asking mcscrewie what he wanted to know about the listed alliances. and sorry for being new to the forum. I didn't know you were that critical kass

DeletedUser

miss kass. I wasn't answering any question. I was asking mcscrewie what he wanted to know about the listed alliances. and sorry for being new to the forum. I didn't know you were that critical kass

... Id like to know all of your intel on aforementioned alliances *wrings hands evilly.... but not critically*... please share... please.

DeletedUser

Kind of like losing 1400 LS and 300 Harpies breaking a siege on one city:eek:

I'm shocked you think that's a huge loss, I mean maybe it is I heard all about the small sieges you guys hold lmao. Trust me the numbers U just posted weren't even an eighth of the kitchen sink

Do the math mr. numbers and figures ;)

DeletedUser

I'm shocked you think that's a huge loss, I mean maybe it is I heard all about the small sieges you guys hold lmao. Trust me the numbers U just posted weren't even an eighth of the kitchen sink

Do the math mr. numbers and figures ;)

trust me, I know how many cities you got and you can only build so much. and sieges dont need to be large when you take down 5 to 7 at a time. Sniff sniff, Is that fear i smell?