What's Happenin Chi?

DeletedUser

haha, yes indeed it is fear
Fear The massive MRA which is Apocalypse now will crumble before Chiguanas make it down there to play with you guys :(

DeletedUser

Fear The massive MRA which is Apocalypse now will crumble before Chiguanas make it down there to play with you guys :(

this time don't cry for help from all the northern alliances, because i have seen your tears

DeletedUser

lol your a funny guy, I noticed you just can't help yourself from getting the last word well, you can have it. Doesn't mean that much to me, and I don't want to have a never ending conversation, rather just go back to playing the game ;)

DeletedUser8563

don't mean to jump into this conversation but, ace-wolf, you just took the last word. not mcc. just saying

DeletedUser

ya better pick up the pace then,, we would hate to be a crumbling mess when ya get here. like Bob Barker would say " Come On Down " ..

DeletedUser

With respect to the OP - how foolish. Premature braggadaccio, counting his chickens before they hatch, or a poor winner? None of the inferences are good. Please don't insult our intelligence by playing the underdog card, though. You put most of the most experienced and active players all on the same team and the expectation is that you win. You will get no credit for it. Only disgrace if You lose.

dude pretty sure at least a few of my "inferences" were good. as for the other stuff... i usually count my chickens based on how many eggs i got, and right now i got way more eggs then you.

underdog card? we got under <20 members... pretty sure the "underdog card" was invented for situations like ours. wanna complain about how good we are? go ahead, we would all enjoy the free ego boost

think we are talking to much crap cuz we have a low number of highly active and experienced players? well.. its not our fault you dont/cant adapt to your surroundings. we just take what we want and if you dont know how to stop us, well thats really not our problem.
after all, this is grepolis, not sim city. thisisgrepolis

(P.S. you would prolly still lose in sim city too... that game isnt as easy as people make it out to be)

DeletedUser

everybody want some...everybody need some. man i sure could use some tissue about now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This just in........

Chipmunks are now listed as an Endangered Species on CHI.