Wars

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums ed, its a very fun place. Especially when more people comment! Yes it has been quite a fun fight and you can never go wrong with a stream of BP.

DeletedUser

thank you fellas, now if we can find some stronger alliances.... maybe we can turn the tides in our favor..... maybe.......

DeletedUser3327

Welcome to the forums ed, its a very fun place. Especially when more people comment! Yes it has been quite a fun fight and you can never go wrong with a stream of BP.

It is hard to find worthy opponents and the steady stream of BP is what this game is about. It seems as if many, many of the smaller alliances are made up of players who mistook this game for a city building game. I see them sitting around campfires on the beaches at night, drinking beer, and singing songs of peace. What boggles my mind, is when two powerful alliances, like NW and Oceanus can share the same space. Are they warming themselves at the campfires of illusions of everlasting peace? Eventually they are either going to have to merger or fight. This isn't a game, at least to my humble mind, where sharing is as a long term strategy is wise...

Dot.

DeletedUser2039

I don't think I'm overstepping to explain (let me know if I am Ceru and I'll simply delete the post). Oceanus was the big alliance in that area way back when. For a while, they were the only ones, but NW formed and Oceanus allowed them to grow in a partnership. With that in mind, NW (I speak loosely as I'm sure the opinion isn't throughout the entire alliance, but for the post part) feels that because they owe their existence to Oceanus, they should not be attacking them. It is thus that Oceanus operates and sees the benefits of having them as an ally. That being said, it could be broken, but I know them both (leaders wise) and they respect each other as if they were in the same alliance.

DeletedUser

8) Dottie why don't you come to 56 and ruin our campfires. I'm sure you will find our marshmallows quite enjoyable...

DeletedUser

i like marshmellows....... but i tend to get sea sick fairly easily......

DeletedUser

It is hard to find worthy opponents and the steady stream of BP is what this game is about. It seems as if many, many of the smaller alliances are made up of players who mistook this game for a city building game. I see them sitting around campfires on the beaches at night, drinking beer, and singing songs of peace. What boggles my mind, is when two powerful alliances, like NW and Oceanus can share the same space. Are they warming themselves at the campfires of illusions of everlasting peace? Eventually they are either going to have to merger or fight. This isn't a game, at least to my humble mind, where sharing is as a long term strategy is wise...

Dot.

Hi Dot,

From your very distant vantage point I can see why you would think they are campfires. Upon closer inspection you may just find out that those fires that burn are forging the steel that soon may be spinning you over an open flame my sweet little marshmallow. o.o

DeletedUser2039

Well, update on the war with AW, I would like to thank them for my own attacker of the day award yesterday and a little over 12k ABP. Haven't heard much from them, I think they thought turtling up would save 54...yea not gunna happen. The Union simply punched right through those stacks, can't do much when TU comes a knockin'.;-)

DeletedUser3327

Hi Dot,

From your very distant vantage point I can see why you would think they are campfires. Upon closer inspection you may just find out that those fires that burn are forging the steel that soon may be spinning you over an open flame my sweet little marshmallow. o.o

This makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. We must have something you want, since I noticed you are planning to visit us shortly. We will be sure to get out the hot cocoa and graham crackers, and serve them with a side of steely determination and skill.

Dot.

DeletedUser

This makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. We must have something you want, since I noticed you are planning to visit us shortly. We will be sure to get out the hot cocoa and graham crackers, and serve them with a side of steely determination and skill.

Dot.

It should come as no surprise that your ocean holds something many others alliances covet. Yes, your sweet teddy graham nature and marshmallow-ey disposition. Unfortunately your chocolate stinks so we'll be bringing our own.

:p

DeletedUser3327

It should come as no surprise that your ocean holds something many others alliances covet. Yes, your sweet teddy graham nature and marshmallow-ey disposition. Unfortunately your chocolate stinks so we'll be bringing our own.

:p

Gee whiz, I bet you say that to all girls. All I can say is we did enjoy your visit last evening, and as I have said before, if you all weren't entertaining us, we would hardly have anything to do. 8)

DeletedUser

i must admit, the chocolate you brought to the party last night was rather delicious!

DeletedUser

i must admit, the chocolate you brought to the party last night was rather delicious!

Please refer to Tyler's previous post on the chocolate subject. We now call my food taster "fecal teeth". :s

DeletedUser3327

Speaking of the wars in Eta, and specifically the war against Anomaly, I have a question. If Anomaly takes cities away from ALL IN, and then Night Warriors take them away from Anomaly, does All IN as a faithful and cooperative pact member, get those cities returned? Actually, we wouldn't take them away from the recent owner, we would help the original owner get them back.

DeletedUser

Of course, that is what friends are for! Speaking of taking cities, we sure are enjoying how you left the place for us 8)

DeletedUser3327

Of course, that is what friends are for! Speaking of taking cities, we sure are enjoying how you left the place for us 8)

Not sure I understood the antecedent. Friends are for taking Pact mates cities and not returning them? Or friends are for helping them take them back...From where we are sitting we are not sure that NW is at war with us, or just using us to take cities that belong to All IN. Net result is All IN -2, Night Warriors +2.

Oh, and by the way, don't you love what we did to the city formerly known as LLedoria. We did that with the Night Warriors in mind. :)

DeletedUser

Ok Dottie first off we are not at war yet with Anomally i might have 2-3 maybe 5 people just attacking you just bc ur close to them.. but NW can take you by themself we have other interest right now ... If All in was at war with you I'd be attacking you.. And ud die even faster ... NW is just toying with you bc it's fun and wars are better drawn out.. Heck what is he doing only attacking u with 8-10 players max...
2nd yes u took 2 city's not a big accomplishment sence the guy u took them from is a navy soldier and is on a carrier out in the middle of no where and sometimes had no signal to get onto the game ... But I respect our military and soldiers that fight for my country I live in so i will keep him as long as he is able to play ... But u took his city's when he was not on for 3-4 days if he had been you would have never take. The city's...
So please if u want 2 top 5 alliance joining up and giving u the full weight please by all means keep putting ur hand in the tigers mouth

Last edited by a moderator: