Wars

DeletedUser2039

Considering their founder has two cities, eh. Let me know when Blood Ravens and Arrows of Apollo grow a pair and attack each other though!:D Can't believe they're still peacefully sitting next to each other!

DeletedUser

Sometimes it is better to have an alliance as a friend as opposed to an enemy. Night Warriors and Oceanus have a similar situation but we have pacted together and are peaceful with each other and it has only benefited both alliances. Sometimes the pen can be just as powerful as the sword.

DeletedUser2039

I agree, but if they aren't your big enemy, do you even have any? Besides smaller groups of coarse...

DeletedUser

Right now we do not have any big enemies. There are one or two smaller groups that we have been fighting with but there is no one big enemy. I suspect that this will not always be so, especially since we are looking to expand into other oceans that are already occupied by rather large alliances.

DeletedUser2039

That's my point. How can you grow or gain any considerable experience without fighting an actual enemy. No matter how good a player is, they can only be as good as their alliance. You can go after any sort of players in small groups, but go after a large alliance...that is where your alliance is truly tested. :)

DeletedUser

As I said, we do not have a major enemy at the moment but we could be getting one at anytime. Then we will be able to try out our full potential.

DeletedUser

Since nobody has commented on this thread in a bit and I'm sure we have some wars to share nowadays. Night Coalition is at war with Athenian Empire in Ocean 66 in our drive to secure Ocean 66 in our grasp.

DeletedUser2039

Well TU is having fun with SE...IE> [spr]
3q3il.png
[/spr]

That's about it on our end. Really nothing exciting going on!

DeletedUser

Can I get some updates on wars? On a business trip and would love to know what is going on.

DeletedUser

Well Night Warriors just finished exposing another top 20 alliance(They were ranked in the 13th to 15th spot when we started the war), the Great Athenian War after all our preparations for a big war turned into a fizzle after 4 converts and 22 cities conquered, while we aren't finishing conquering the rest of their cities, they have been effectively broken and will not oppose their transition to new city ownership hehe Now my alliance needs to find new friends to play with =)

DeletedUser2039

Well you could attack The Union? Join the Hate TU Fan Club? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lmao That club is starting to get too big for my taste. I'm a man who likes to make decisions based off being rational and observing facts. So here is a nice little tidbit for those who think fighting the Union is a good idea because you might think they are a paper tiger. That Paper
Tiger has fought the most wars, as evident by their posts and BP and yet every alliance who has wanted to test that Paper Tiger, is now only spoken about in passing because they no longer exist. I enjoy existing lol so I will pass on testing the "Paper Tiger". Let the new upstart alliance make the same mistakes that everyone else who wanted to challenge your people for supremacy, how does the saying goes, pride comes before the fall?

DeletedUser

Paper crumbles. So will the union. Especially Tyler. Man is that guy weak. What a wimp.

DeletedUser2385

lmao That club is starting to get too big for my taste. I'm a man who likes to make decisions based off being rational and observing facts. So here is a nice little tidbit for those who think fighting the Union is a good idea because you might think they are a paper tiger. That Paper
Tiger has fought the most wars, as evident by their posts and BP and yet every alliance who has wanted to test that Paper Tiger, is now only spoken about in passing because they no longer exist. I enjoy existing lol so I will pass on testing the "Paper Tiger". Let the new upstart alliance make the same mistakes that everyone else who wanted to challenge your people for supremacy, how does the saying goes, pride comes before the fall?

Paper tigers can catch fire by matchstick men... I have battled TU, albeit in small skrims, and they are a fun lot to fight. Both with, and against...

DeletedUser

Cheers / tosses a Longboard your way!

I wish I could have a Longboard. Best thing this flight has is Dos Equis.

I'm more upset I'm in VM and not doing some butt whopping of "AW". I know JGH misses me and I'd really like to see what the pubs in her city are like.

DeletedUser

Lol!
Lidos, I DO miss you!
Where I am, meh, the pubs are ok. Across the river in Portland Oregon...now that place is pretty cool :) LOTS of interesting things to do and see.

It's too bad I was offline while everything was going down. I mean, I don't know if my presence would have changed anything but now I'll never know.

DeletedUser

new here to these forums, so im not sure how old this thread is, but Anomaly and Night Warriors seem to be at war..... although it seems to be more of a stalemate at the moment...... only thing both alliances seem to be gaining is a lot of Battle Points........ maybe if we can grow closer to each other it'll get more interesting........ but as far as the definition of "war" goes....... i think we fit that description.....