Wars

DeletedUser15423

bend24 don't say TL; DR. That just means your don't have a reply to what I said you and I both know you already read my post. Of course if you didn't read my post, I might actually be worried that you don't know how to read. That would kind of suck. How else would bend24 be able to spread the goodness of the world to me.

DeletedUser15423

We sure this isn't Twitter with that rant? lol
Why would you say it twice? I can see the first post lol. By the way it's not a rant. Just a reply to what everyone said in the past 2 days. If you check I only said like 100 or so words more than the comments I am replying to lol.

DeletedUser9276

This is the shit I'm talking about. That's like saying "blitzkrieg what a shitty name based on a tactic created by what could be considered one of the most oppressive people of the 20th century. Heck even to this day blitzkrieg is not even considered a military concept by many. Maybe that tells us something about the player blitzkrieg. Someone may need to go over to his house and make sure there aren't any pills lying around the place. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked himself out with an overdose (Get it? The alliance overdose?)."
This is just an example. Of course even I understand this is over the top and would hopefully never loose my self control and spout something as destructive and mind-boggling stupid as this.

(Also how narcissistic does one have to be to believe posters would be made of him? I don't even know what you look like much less make a poster of you. Just sad bend24... first a sexist now a narcissist?)
Oh, hey sweetie. Glad to see you are back from vacation, how was it? Look at you three post in a row continuing your epic meltdown.

I don't know how you got the pictures of me, I know they are there though.

Someone found a couple disturbing entries in your diary about me when they went to check on you. They have asked to stay anonymous though as they were embarrassed that they knew you.

Anyway, awaiting your reply.
Truely yours
Ben
xoxo

DeletedUser15423

Oh, hey sweetie. Glad to see you are back from vacation, how was it? Look at you three post in a row continuing your epic meltdown.

I don't know how you got the pictures of me, I know they are there though.

Someone found a couple disturbing entries in your diary about me when they went to check on you. They have asked to stay anonymous though as they were embarrassed that they knew you.

Anyway, awaiting your reply.
Truely yours
Ben
xoxo
Sigh* you do understand I made 3 comments in a row to make up for what I didn't say yesterday. What epic meltdown? Do I really sound insane to you right now?

Also what are you on? Just a quick question since I don't even have a diary. You must be pretty "over the top" to hallucinate people talking to you about my non-existent diary no less.

Anyways, I'm excited to finally be able to talk to you again.
Yours truly,
Sir Awesome123 II

DeletedUser15357

Why would you say it twice? I can see the first post lol. By the way it's not a rant. Just a reply to what everyone said in the past 2 days. If you check I only said like 100 or so words more than the comments I am replying to lol.

computer glitch, it's fixed

DeletedUser9276

Sigh* you do understand I made 3 comments in a row to make up for what I didn't say yesterday. What epic meltdown? Do I really sound insane to you right now?

Also what are you on? Just a quick question since I don't even have a diary. You must be pretty "over the top" to hallucinate people talking to you about my non-existent diary no less.

Anyways, I'm excited to finally be able to talk to you again.
Yours truly,
Sir Awesome123 II
Right, you dont have a diary ;)
We can keep that between us sweetie

XOXO
Ben

DeletedUser15423

Right, you dont have a diary ;)
We can keep that between us sweetie

XOXO
Ben
Uh so you are high right? Are you actually stalking me? I don't remember getting so close to you tbh though we did have some nice, heart warming conversations.

DeletedUser15423

High on love

Xoxo
.............................................. I guess I'll put this here:
God damn this is so great. bend I am so happy you decided to join the externals so everyone could see just who you are.

Having a full on meltdown in this thread, does anyone know him in real life by chance? Someone may need to head over to his house to make sure he is ok and take the posters of me down off his wall. There will probably be a lot of wadded up tissues and lotion all over the place, try your best to ignore it.

:)

DeletedUser9276

.............................................. I guess I'll put this here:
God damn this is so great. bend I am so happy you decided to join the externals so everyone could see just who you are.

Having a full on meltdown in this thread, does anyone know him in real life by chance? Someone may need to head over to his house to make sure he is ok and take the posters of me down off his wall. There will probably be a lot of wadded up tissues and lotion all over the place, try your best to ignore it.

:)
Yes dear??

DeletedUser15423

Yes dear??
LOL you aren't even trying anymore. I think you just went over the top or something. Maybe... just maybe you are "having a full meltdown in this thread." :)

Enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

wow whats happening here guys agggression i am hammered drunk :D do a panda shott

DeletedUser8025

I don't know if I am blind or What but I do not see any meltdown.

DeletedUser14770

lol wtf , that new years package is insane - 35 hightnd senses thats a joke right inno ?

DeletedUser14679

really.

They offer game-changing buffs, but only for the rich folks. There will be people who can justify spending that amount of money on a game, i guess, but it is just a bummer for the rest of us average joes.

DeletedUser8025

I don't mind spending money here and there on this game its just 160 dollars for this is ridiculous. I really wish they would make a sever where you would just pay monthly to be apart of it and there is no gold, rewards, or anything just old Grepolis at its finest.