Wars

Discussion in 'Oropos - US58' started by bend24, Dec 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sunvaar Se Toor

Sunvaar Se Toor Senior Citizen

I'm lazy so go back and look lol :p

2. bend24

bend24 Junior Philosopher

Who's next for y'all sunvaar? I know you guys had the coalition against berets. Obviously with them gone you will need a new enemy

3. sureshot423

sureshot423 Messenger

Hold the fu** up..Did someone say muffins? I like muffins

Mac Bolan likes this.
  4. Sunvaar Se Toor

The "coalition" being us, Hb and freedom. With Freedom not being able to do much because of certain issues that placed them in a poor position. Not because they didn't want to.

But unsure, plenty of targets, lots of people trying my patience lol. Sunvaar is only so gracious with people before Sunvaar is like "yep, you now need to go too" lol

5. EvilXzy

EvilXzy Citizen

I am in this world but I'm not a big boy like you. I'm having my own fun in a far far far away ocean.

Sunvaar Se Toor likes this.
  6. Sunvaar Se Toor

^Hear that Bend, I'm a big boy. Eat your heart out :rolleyes::p:D

Anyways, come join the party evil!

7. bend24

Remind me to get you some pull ups for your birthday ;)

Sunvaar Se Toor likes this.
  8. EvilXzy

EvilXzy Citizen

Where is the party at !!! And if anything I might want to party with bend over here. I hear he has beer!

9. bend24

We have beer for everyone!! Cheap prices on keystone and Busch lite this week.

10. Sunvaar Se Toor

That's it! We're going to war against Beer alliances! Giving out cheap crapo beer to people!! The stinking blasphemy of it all! You all deserve to ROT! #BurnInAWell

Jennadict Arnold and bend24 like this.
  11. Darkrystal Falkahn

Darkrystal Falkahn Senior Citizen

Do you expect them to give away the good stuff. No I think you have to earn that.

Mac Bolan likes this.
  12. SgtSeeker

SgtSeeker Senior Philosopher

This is comical lol

13. Sunvaar Se Toor

Not entirely, but I'm not expecting junk either. Isn't Beer supposed to be about quality things??

14. bend24

Sure for our members. We keep the good stuff for ourself. Everyone else gets the bottom of the barrel.

Oh, Natty Light will also be on special this week.

15. pandamus prime

pandamus prime Junior Philosopher

Mmmmmm... i prefer a rimm bourbon it just keeps growing on u :p

16. Da Truth

Da Truth Messenger

17. Sir Awesome123 II

Sir Awesome123 II Citizen

bend24 my man! your back! I'm glad I was able to draw you out. I thought you would never come out of hiding after I shot down your arguments so I said some crazy stuff and sure enough here you are. :)

Still waiting for you to reply to me. :( i thought you had forgotten about me.

Are you also illiterate? Why the hell does no one know how to read damn it. **** obviously means fuck in case you didn't know. I want to fuck beer. Get it? I hope you do. Of course I can't attack beer since I am currently on VM. Sorry guys (and gals) RL calls.

(Mac Bolan I took off my filer. Are you proud of me? I'm using my big boy words now.)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  18. Sir Awesome123 II

I agree with this but what some of these guys say is way over the top. bend24 literally suggested that someone go to my house to check if I'm mentally stable. I think that is a bit too far for a bit of "fun" isn't it? When panda calls my team shit, well he might be true who knows. But when bend24 starts attacking my personal life, that's a bit too far.

In the end this is a game. You are supposed to have fun in a game. By calling other people pieces of shit, telling others to go find them in real life and fuck them over, that starts taking the fun away from the game. Do you know what I mean?

Also are you saying that the ends justify the means? As long as you win the war, the way you won the war doesn't matter? In my book you can't just be an asshole and say "it was just a joke bro chill."

19. Sir Awesome123 II

This is the shit I'm talking about. That's like saying "blitzkrieg what a shitty name based on a tactic created by what could be considered one of the most oppressive people of the 20th century. Heck even to this day blitzkrieg is not even considered a military concept by many. Maybe that tells us something about the player blitzkrieg. Someone may need to go over to his house and make sure there aren't any pills lying around the place. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked himself out with an overdose (Get it? The alliance overdose?)."
    This is just an example. Of course even I understand this is over the top and would hopefully never loose my self control and spout something as destructive and mind-boggling stupid as this.

(Also how narcissistic does one have to be to believe posters would be made of him? I don't even know what you look like much less make a poster of you. Just sad bend24... first a sexist now a narcissist?)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  20. Sir Awesome123 II

Almighty isn't even here now. What should I have done? Disbanded the alliance? Almighty and I did our own things. I didn't even LIKE the coalition. Why the hell would I risk our relationship with Boop to join a coalition even I didn't totally approve off? I doubt even 5 people in our alliance knew Almighty sent an ultimatum. Of course sending an ultimatums is not a good way to start a relationship. If I was in charge I would never send one. I'm not stupid like some other people here (not referring to Almighty. He wasn't stupid... can't say the same for some other players *cough). Have a good day.