War

DeletedUser

I think both alliances are trying to rebuild now :p
We had some pretty major reserves backed up, their travel time was so long though x_x

DeletedUser9662

I want to see who the powerhouse of the world is going to be here. Or maybe a merge will happen? Or perhaps nobody wins and both alliances become weak and fall. My predictions :p

DeletedUser

Who'll come in and take us if we both become weak?
Angelo, can we agree on the score of 8-2 on my end?

DeletedUser

I don't know Cradius, are you talking about 8-2 broken cs attempts? cities? In terms of net conquests, I think its 9-5 in favor of SoD in combined score with Brotherhood and NaF. I still think, however, that not a single one of the 5 cities should be counted in the context of a war, but hey :p I wouldn't know about cs attempts, I don't keep track.
And I doubt anyone can take NaF or SoD anytime soon, speed 1 morale worlds aren't exactly known for luring in good players....especially after the core oceans have been populated.

DeletedUser

Yeah, 8-2 when everything is counted. If you want to take in total score from previous it would be 9-5 in terms of conquest, but when you include cs destroyed it would be 9-8(War Chimp cs attempt vs chimp's large city when we were already occupying it, cirrhosis snipe from expansion of one of your members, and one from the big battle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you saying is 8-2, I'm still confused. And maybe lets work out a weighted system where a cs snipe is worth 1/3 or something at the very least, a cs attempt where two alliances lose roughly equal amounts can't be worth as much as a succesful cs (and how are we including snipes of internal takeovers?). And I'd happily concede we had some botched cs, but honestly how are we still counting XpertGreek's city as a loss? or unshapedchipeus's second loss....that was when he was well into inactivity.

DeletedUser9662

What are you saying is 8-2, I'm still confused. And maybe lets work out a weighted system where a cs snipe is worth 1/3 or something at the very least, a cs attempt where two alliances lose roughly equal amounts can't be worth as much as a succesful cs (and how are we including snipes of internal takeovers?). And I'd happily concede we had some botched cs, but honestly how are we still counting XpertGreek's city as a loss? or unshapedchipeus's second loss....that was when he was well into inactivity.

How about you guys just count cities taken, its easier that way :D

DeletedUser

I still don't count chimp's city as nothing since he put up a fight, he had 100 birs in both cities, and around 1k DLUs in his largest city, his cs city had like 300, and I wasn't counting Greek's city :p, that one was well afk and gone
8-2 is if we counted the cs attempt you guys did from today. I count the cs as 1 if it's in an extremely strategical position, if deemus had won the siege then you guys could easily clean up the brotherhood in that island setting up an outpost so close to enemy territory, but sure, I can agree to 1/3 of points for cs.
If you're referring to the cirrhosis snipe, I include that since it limited your member's ability to take a city close to NaF lands

kyle, he's counting the successful cities. I'm counting everything else since I find each cs attempt has an extremely important reason in terms of strategy.

Now that you bring up the xpert city I remember that we also killed a cs that you guys were trying to send to take him.

DeletedUser

kyle, he's counting the successful cities. I'm counting everything else since I find each cs attempt has an extremely important reason in terms of strategy.

^ Grepo "score" usually dictates number of cities taken vs lost.
Ally 1: takes 3 in one day.
Ally 2: takes 4 in one day.

Score would then be 4:3 with ally 2 in lead.

DeletedUser

And the Emperor Cyrus one....ill admit grepostats dosn't show him as inactive, but I can promise he didn't say a single thing on the forums...don't know where he went, maybe the point were residual from the que.
8-2 NaF is what you're saying I guess? IDK....looks really bias. It's really not our fault that we're the ones attacking and you're the ones breaking the seiges? I'd call that a wash....but alright. I think it's 1-1 myself....1 succesful conquer made in the middle of a war by myself, the other a succesful conquer of chimp's first city made by NaF(which I admit, at that point he was active until right before the cs landed). Im counting my conquer as although you guys didn't put up a fight (excpet waste gold), you clearly knew it was happening and it happened after the war was ongoing.
Edit: Paul....for me at least we usually counted score based on grepostats, and then take into account activity or other special circumstances if they were available.

DeletedUser

This is getting pretty confusing now xD
We couldn't stop that one, that city was deep in your territory and the support would have easily beaten out any attempt, we were also tied up on taking other cities. Hawk ended up taking a better city to replace that one same day. She did abandon that one after all

DeletedUser

Haha well biased opinions on both sides trying to belt out "fair" scores are always confusing....:) At least its not like the early worlds in EN, or we'd be in the "personal insult" stage of this conversation lol.
And I completely understand what happened with Hawk, its what happened to me but perhaps even more direct. Brotherhood took a 1.5k city that I had that was way too far from my core and I had to dump anyway, I used the CP to take a 4k Brotherhood city :p

DeletedUser

Let's start the personal insult stage :p, just joking. I'll start a forum post later and we can argue on there. I'm taking up too much room here

DeletedUser

Brotherhood botched a cs attempt pretty badly (ie, took only 2 attacks to break the seige), but no, no change yet.

DeletedUser9662

Brotherhood botched a cs attempt pretty badly (ie, took only 2 attacks to break the seige), but no, no change yet.

Someone go after a founder, I want to see how they deal with the pressure :).

DeletedUser

This is like watching kids argue about the rules of freeze tag on a playground. Pretty damn humorous to those of us who have experienced a 12+ month long war on a speed 1 server before and definitely worth the price of admission. Bravo!
44028611.jpg

I guess what I mean to say is if the city has your colors on it when it falls then it counts. PERIOD! Inactives, CS fodder and other buckets of fail are only variables to this equation. I could share some perspective if the two of you were talking turncoats but that's about the only exception. The Banner is REAL!