ok, serious thread, serious answers.
1) yes, we took in and are teaching burbs finest, so they may enjoy a fun alliance and learn the game (some are actually experienced already) the rest, we will eat for being in the way. we offered to play nice with burbvision, said we'll look the other way if you do, this was met with the typical MRA "we have more members, we are the big guys in this one." well... learn from your mistakes burbman, all I can say.
2) yes, good defense. we loose inactive members cities. can't birm snipe a CS if we don't know it's coming. meh no big deal our core is very active.
3) looks like BB has a few friends on their side, as do we now, as i'm sure they have noticed. looks like the two alliances picked to back CoLas in the other thread were good guesses.
4) yes, recruiting the enemy is a viable tactic. if your alliance isn't able to provide enough reason for it's members to stick with it? they won't. Simple as that.
5) well I'll sit back and watch your war, should be neat to see who comes out on top. I have my suspicions, but I've been suprized before.
6) getting carried away is part of the fun. if you're drawn into a game enough that you're holding your breath on attacks and chewing fingernails at supports, then you're doing it right.
7) -=M4LoK4=- is apparently holding their own, we'll see how well they do in the coming months. never rule an ethnic alliance out, as they are usually insane
8.) too rookie to even pay attention to yet. if they are still here in a month i'll see whats going on there, and if it's something fun to stick our noses into......
*on a side note. it looks like app has left butler to run BB solo, now if butler would just boot those refugees we could actually play nice...... (and make no mistake, they ARE fugees, we ARE talking them out one by one. leaving an alliance is one thing. do it with dignity and respect. don't try to delete the forums and trashtalk leadership just because you're not interested in that alliances game play. honestly acacia, in order for smack talking a leader to work it has to be somewhat true... )