War Talk

DeletedUser8262

So whats going on in Byzantium this week, im pretty sure people outside of Byzantium would like to know whats going on and who is actually at war and so would I

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand but that's what makes things the most interesting right ?

DeletedUser

yeah Exit just sims. He never contributes to the alliance. He is bringing us down. Without him we would be in such a better place. We are constantly having to support him and he never helps anyone. Hope I don't get kicked for this... :(

DeletedUser

yeah exit just sims. He never contributes to the alliance. He is bringing us down. Without him we would be in such a better place. We are constantly having to support him and he never helps anyone. Hope i don't get kicked for this... :(

you are done io! We've had it up to here with this kind of attitude! If the man wants to play sim city let him....:mad:

DeletedUser

So whats going on in Byzantium this week, im pretty sure people outside of Byzantium would like to know whats going on and who is actually at war and so would I

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand but that's what makes things the most interesting right ?

Byz is kinda like The 2013-2014 Denever Broncos (Bridgeburners) taking on THe Chicago Cubs Single A team in Football (everyone else). Sometimes the cubs get lucky and win 1 or 2. But we all know who the clear winner will be and it's actually pretty laughable most of the time.

DeletedUser

Byz is kinda like The 2013-2014 Denever Broncos (Bridgeburners) taking on THe Chicago Cubs Single A team in Football (everyone else). Sometimes the cubs get lucky and win 1 or 2. But we all know who the clear winner will be and it's actually pretty laughable most of the time.

i like you crego.. but there is a team out there kinda like a high caliber sec team that can kick a pro team in the throat say if they were the clevland browns or the jacksonville jaguars :) what is denver without peyton manning .. personally i think seattle is going to drub them go seahawks!!!

DeletedUser

^True, I'm actually looking forward to the super bowl this year, I think it is 2 deserving teams, especially Seahawks as a whole, kinda like you said. And this is "war-talk" right? lol

DeletedUser8262

Back on topic war talk

BB and Censored are still going at it but Censored just got a boost from taking in BurbVision members, hence why they kind of disappeared from the radar, but things arent really heating up like they were at the beginning since both alliances aren't taking that many cities from each other ( Good Defense ? ) but from other alliances or from themselves ( Inactive maybe ? )

Also The Third Brotherhood is at war with Public Enemy, we were winning at first until our player ran off to their side and took 2 of our cities on his island, the score is now 4-4 from being 4-2 ( Why am i counting !? ) but things are started to get a little tangled since PE has gotten their allies to back them up from being beat, they are a decent battle but there leader keeps sending out mass mails every 50 minutes telling my players that if they dont join then their cities will be conquered, i mean seriously, you have to steal members to grow on points, about the top 20 players in your alliance are my former players that have ran off because they actually believed you guys could do something

*SORRY FOR GETTING A LITTLE CARED AWAY BUT A DECENT BATTLE INDEED, KEEP IT UP

It looks like Malaka ( dont feel like putting all the thingy majiggers ) and the alliance To Die For are at war also since it seems like TDF took a lot of their cities and Malaka seems to be only taking a few of their cities but taking a lot of other alliances cities, they need to focus on one alliance since it seems like Blue Steel is also at war with them

Happt Hunting ( The new top rookie of the year ) and French Kiss ( Another top rookie of the year ) are battling or not because it seems Happy Hunting has lost 2 cities from them and French Kiss is already on the run with them

* IF I AM MISTAKEN BY THESE BATTLES OR WARS THEN PLEASE CORRECT ME *

DeletedUser

ok, serious thread, serious answers.
1) yes, we took in and are teaching burbs finest, so they may enjoy a fun alliance and learn the game (some are actually experienced already) the rest, we will eat for being in the way. we offered to play nice with burbvision, said we'll look the other way if you do, this was met with the typical MRA "we have more members, we are the big guys in this one." well... learn from your mistakes burbman, all I can say.
2) yes, good defense. we loose inactive members cities. can't birm snipe a CS if we don't know it's coming. meh no big deal our core is very active.
3) looks like BB has a few friends on their side, as do we now, as i'm sure they have noticed. looks like the two alliances picked to back CoLas in the other thread were good guesses.
4) yes, recruiting the enemy is a viable tactic. if your alliance isn't able to provide enough reason for it's members to stick with it? they won't. Simple as that.
5) well I'll sit back and watch your war, should be neat to see who comes out on top. I have my suspicions, but I've been suprized before.

6) getting carried away is part of the fun. if you're drawn into a game enough that you're holding your breath on attacks and chewing fingernails at supports, then you're doing it right.

7) -=M4LoK4=- is apparently holding their own, we'll see how well they do in the coming months. never rule an ethnic alliance out, as they are usually insane
8.) too rookie to even pay attention to yet. if they are still here in a month i'll see whats going on there, and if it's something fun to stick our noses into......

*on a side note. it looks like app has left butler to run BB solo, now if butler would just boot those refugees we could actually play nice...... (and make no mistake, they ARE fugees, we ARE talking them out one by one. leaving an alliance is one thing. do it with dignity and respect. don't try to delete the forums and trashtalk leadership just because you're not interested in that alliances game play. honestly acacia, in order for smack talking a leader to work it has to be somewhat true... )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello :p, we are -=M4LoK4=- we come for play and there a price to pay time for the byzantium get down on your knees and pray

DeletedUser

ooo.. because they decided they wanted to attack censored today... hmmm. Good idea?

DeletedUser

ooo.. because they decided they wanted to attack censored today... hmmm. Good idea?

no idea on that one buddy ... it may not happen they sent an ultimatum i laughed at it and told them what they could do with it .. the ball is in their court and their cities are under seige

DeletedUser

rofl notice how decky is everywhere on these forums BUT here.