War Predictions

Waterboyy

I haven't been to the forums in a while but I know there should be a lot of threads on the worlds wars , soon to be top alliances and predictions , can we get things started a little bit

Post below who you think will end up in a war\

My guess is Havoc and Roma Imperiale will go at it

Waterboyy

I hope that goes well for you guys , I\but unfortunately , going against the entire world wont go well for you guys

RoryTheGreat

Artisan
Still focus in Mu for now. Once the next game speed 3 world comes out I will go there with a bunch of people. MU is'nt as exciting anymore since MO is getting their teeth kicked in, not putting up any fight at all. SO the next game speed 3 I'll be there with a bunch of buddies ;)

General Sen

Funny how no one is actually talking about war in the "War Prediction" thread.

Paul S.

I predict that everyone In the top 10 will fade/merge into/get conquered within a months time. Prove me wrong people!

Allleeex

Newcomer
it seems that Dreadful Nightmares declared war to the abandoned cities..they have already 1-0

Last edited by a moderator:

Waterboyy

Nah , were claiming the active ones too but we wanted to get a city on that island :)

StickBo

Dreadful Nightmares are going to get destroyed by everyone. They recruit anybody they can and steal other alliances members. They are screwweeeedddddd!!!!!