War Predictions

DeletedUser

I haven't been to the forums in a while but I know there should be a lot of threads on the worlds wars , soon to be top alliances and predictions , can we get things started a little bit

Post below who you think will end up in a war\

My guess is Havoc and Roma Imperiale will go at it

DeletedUser

I hope that goes well for you guys , I\but unfortunately , going against the entire world wont go well for you guys

DeletedUser2063

I say havoc gets rimmed by anyone who wants easy cities

DeletedUser2063

Rory (or Celt) you at this world or just focusing on mu still?

DeletedUser1094

Still focus in Mu for now. Once the next game speed 3 world comes out I will go there with a bunch of people. MU is'nt as exciting anymore since MO is getting their teeth kicked in, not putting up any fight at all. SO the next game speed 3 I'll be there with a bunch of buddies ;)

DeletedUser

Funny how no one is actually talking about war in the "War Prediction" thread.

DeletedUser

I predict that everyone In the top 10 will fade/merge into/get conquered within a months time. Prove me wrong people!

DeletedUser7942

it seems that Dreadful Nightmares declared war to the abandoned cities..they have already 1-0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah , were claiming the active ones too but we wanted to get a city on that island :)

DeletedUser

Dreadful Nightmares are going to get destroyed by everyone. They recruit anybody they can and steal other alliances members. They are screwweeeedddddd!!!!!